Chinese spy balloon?....Who cares?

Starcastle

What intelligence would a balloon get? They are lower tech than a drone. Going to get photos outside of a building?

I'm thinking the Biden administration floated this thing so they could pretend to be tough by shooting it down.

Watch how the politicians from both parties react to this. They will attempt to assault our liberty using this as an excuse.

Should Google be charged with spying on Malmstrom air force base?

images

Werbung:
What intelligence would a balloon get? They are lower tech than a drone. Going to get photos outside of a building?

I'm thinking the Biden administration floated this thing so they could pretend to be tough by shooting it down.

Watch how the politicians from both parties react to this. They will attempt to assault our liberty using this as an excuse.

Should Google be charged with spying on Malmstrom air force base?

Biden put it there?
No conspiracies. That's my boy.

s a large Chinese balloon traversing the United States reached North Carolina on Saturday, Chinese officials were sticking by their claims that the vessel wasn't being used for spying, but “for scientific research such as meteorology.”

chinese admitted it was theirs, moron.

god you're stupid lol

Biden administration doing everything to capitalize on this non event. Biden a Patton like tough leader!

Get your knee pads Boris the clown and pucker up. Your god and king wants to be pleasured.

Bootlicking fool!

s a large Chinese balloon traversing the United States reached North Carolina on Saturday, Chinese officials were sticking by their claims that the vessel wasn't being used for spying, but “for scientific research such as meteorology.”

chinese admitted it was theirs, moron.

god you're stupid lol

Right and they have not had a single death from Covid since May 2020.

Downs baby.
fetterman-1242971644-700x420.jpg

Biden administration doing everything to capitalize on this non event. Biden a Patton like tough leader!
Why didn't Trump like some more capitalisation on the 3 that went over before?
Grow up.
Get your knee pads Boris the clown and pucker up. Your god and king wants to be pleasured.

Bootlicking fool!
I'm getting pleasure from needling you.

Why didn't Trump like some more capitalisation on the 3 that went over before?
Grow up.

I'm getting pleasure from needling you.
If Chinese balloons flew over America during the Trump administration, then why did nobody see them, and why have we not been informed before now? Was this reported by the same screwballs who spotted Bigfoot on a global-warming melting iceberg?

If Chinese balloons flew over America during the Trump administration, then why did nobody see them, and why have we not been informed before now? Was this reported by the same screwballs who spotted Bigfoot on a global-warming melting iceberg?
You're another self assessed know all prick.

Would you like to apologise now or just drop the subject and hide like normal

Here's a direct cut from the your favourite source of hate, fox news.

Published February 5, 2023 3:59pm EST

Chinese spy balloons over US during Trump admin 'discovered after' he left office: senior Biden official​

Trump and his top defense and national security officials told Fox News Digital it never happened and that they were never briefed on any Chinese spy balloons​

Brooke Singman

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Don't forget that apology.

Here's a direct cut from the your favourite source of hate, fox news.

Published February 5, 2023 3:59pm EST

Chinese spy balloons over US during Trump admin 'discovered after' he left office: senior Biden official​

Trump and his top defense and national security officials told Fox News Digital it never happened and that they were never briefed on any Chinese spy balloons​

Brooke Singman

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Don't forget that apology.
Let CNN tell us what happened.

Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until after Biden took office | CNN Politics

Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until after Biden took office
By Natasha Bertrand
Updated 10:34 AM EST, Mon February 6, 20232:31

CNN —

The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday.

The official did not say how or when those incidents were discovered.

So that's what happened. Nobody said or knew squat about Chinese balloons during the Trump administration but as soon as Biden was embarrassed by a Chinese balloon this month his national intelligence agents at CNN suddenly reported that more than 3 years ago the Chinese were flying balloons all over the place under Trump and nobody knew it. Forgive me if I remain suspicious of such 'breaking news.'

Werbung:
Let CNN tell us what happened.

Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until after Biden took office | CNN Politics

Chinese spy balloons under Trump not discovered until after Biden took office
By Natasha Bertrand
Updated 10:34 AM EST, Mon February 6, 20232:31

CNN —

The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday.

The official did not say how or when those incidents were discovered.

So that's what happened. Nobody said or knew squat about Chinese balloons during the Trump administration but as soon as Biden was embarrassed by a Chinese balloon this month his national intelligence agents at CNN suddenly reported that more than 3 years ago the Chinese were flying balloons all over the place under Trump and nobody knew it. Forgive me if I remain suspicious of such 'breaking news.'
What was Trump hiding it for?
Protecting his Chinese mates?

Back