Chinese spy balloon?....Who cares?

So our military under the leadership of senile idiot Joe Biden is so weak and so slipshod with their security that a balloon is now a threat to us. And what will China do with this detailed intelligence? Invade Provo Utah?

You idiots are the ones who think Red Dawn was a good movie.

We need more transparency and more watching the watchman. We need more cameras at police stops and in our government buildings. Not less.

Moron president allows 5 million foreign nationals into our country on purpose by design so they can vote and you retards are worried about a balloon!!!

he let them in so they can vote? you can prove that, moron?

not, you know, for humanitarian reasons?

Werbung:
he let them in so they can vote? you can prove that, moron?

not, you know, for humanitarian reasons?

You already asked that question on other threads and it has been proven.

You are a liar. That is exactly why you want them coming here. You don't give a flying fuck about their health and welfare. You just want them here so they can breed democrat party voters.

Chris Matthews..

Republicans want cheap labor and the democrats want votes.

Why would we even argue this? If the democrat party could execute 2 million working class white people and replace them with 2 million brown people with instant citizenship they would. They shit on and bash working class white people every minute of every day.

Now a third unidentified object has been shot down and some air space over Montana has been closed.

Get the picture folks? A new reason to destroy some of our freedoms and help democrats stay in power.

And folks they do not need planes or missiles to shoot these offending balloons down. Biden can do it with his cock! He is a super patriotic badass!!!!

Libtard media reporting this as major news 24/7!!! Saw it on CNN this morning while I worked out.

You already asked that question on other threads and it has been proven.

You are a liar. That is exactly why you want them coming here. You don't give a flying fuck about their health and welfare. You just want them here so they can breed democrat party voters.

proven where and how? you can read minds?

and you can prove I don't care about them?

oh that's right, you can read minds with your mental "powers" lol

Now a third unidentified object has been shot down and some air space over Montana has been closed.

Get the picture folks? A new reason to destroy some of our freedoms and help democrats stay in power.

And folks they do not need planes or missiles to shoot these offending balloons down. Biden can do it with his cock! He is a super patriotic badass!!!!

Libtard media reporting this as major news 24/7!!! Saw it on CNN this morning while I worked out.

what freedom was destroyed by democrats, moron.

of course its in the news. otherwise republicans would whine and whine incessantly like the crybaby morons they are

what freedom was destroyed by democrats, moron.

of course its in the news. otherwise republicans would whine and whine incessantly like the crybaby morons they are

Read the OP retard. I did not just say democrats. I said politicians from both parties will use this to suppress freedom.

Republicans sound like idiots on this issue also trying to say Biden is not tough enough!

Take off your partisan dunce hat and start acting like you have principles that matter. Like defending civil liberties?

It is subtle you nits. They are not going to suspend the first amendment but they might pass some law that you cannot photograph or video within a mile of a military. Then they might extend that to private companies that make military equipment.

How about idiots demanding we spend more on military and homeland security when we are already $31T in debt?

The war on terra and balloons!

Biden shooting down objects like a mad man! 3 objects in just one week!

What would the democrat response be if Trump was shooting down things that were no security threat to anybody? Within our country! They would want to impeach him for that!

You libtards going to lie that this is not political? Watch Kamala with her poms poms when Biden talks tough about China.

Last edited:
Once again imagine if this happened while Trump was in office. Using our military to shoot down objects that they admit were not a military threat. :unsure:

"We did not assess it to be a kinetic military threat to anything on the ground, but assess it was a safety flight hazard and a threat due to its potential surveillance capabilities,"

Rep. Jim Himes of Connecticut, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told NPR's All Things Considered on Sunday that he was "very confident" that none of the unidentified objects "represent a threat to the national security of the United States."

How many other president did something like this? What next a Southwest airline flight?

Well, sure. Of course. Why didn't I think of that possibility after CNN announced for the first time last week that their national security experts had tracked Chinese balloons over the US that nobody in the government or private sector saw during the Trump administration.:rolleyes:
You're brain dead.
CNN fabricated the whole story???
Where do you get that shit from?
Have the subsequent events sank into your empty head yet?
CNN my arse.

Read the OP retard. I did not just say democrats. I said politicians from both parties will use this to suppress freedom.

Republicans sound like idiots on this issue also trying to say Biden is not tough enough!

Take off your partisan dunce hat and start acting like you have principles that matter. Like defending civil liberties?

you: "Get the picture folks? A new reason to destroy some of our freedoms and help democrats stay in power."

so the republicans are going to destroy freedoms to keep the democrats in power? lol.

you're so stupid.

You're brain dead.
CNN fabricated the whole story???
Where do you get that shit from?
Have the subsequent events sank into your empty head yet?
CNN my arse.
I never heard any government official say anything about balloons, public or private, over America during the Trump administration. But two years into the Biden administration the issue of Chinese spy balloons comes up and CNN is the first to report, to my knowledge, that Chinese balloons were flying all over the place during the Trump administration that nobody knew about before.

You figure.

Werbung:
I never heard any government official say anything about balloons, public or private, over America during the Trump administration. But two years into the Biden administration the issue of Chinese spy balloons comes up and CNN is the first to report, to my knowledge, that Chinese balloons were flying all over the place during the Trump administration that nobody knew about before.

You figure.

Putin never invaded another country either.

That's because Trump is a racist!

Biden is a great man!

I'm just imagining Trump shooting things in the sky that have not been identified as a threat to national security. Dems, retards would be calling him mentally ill and out of control. Dangerous! They would be calling for his impeachment.

Back