Christian. Would you teach your child to use a scapegoat at school?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Christian. Would you teach your child to use a scapegoat at school?

If not, why do you give your child an example of you doing that immoral thing by planning to use Jesus as your scapegoat?

It is a part of your theology and personal plan to try to take advantage of God sacrificing his son, while at the same time telling your children not to do so at school and man up.

Is it moral for you to say to your child, do as I say and not as I plan to do?

In effect, that is what you Christian parents are doing and showing a corrupt double standard of morality.

Is that good parenting to you?

Care to look at the poor justice of such a policy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA_K5BZmQFM

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Indeed.

A close look at what many Christian call good justice does show it's stupidity and immoral nature. Just what one would expect from a genocidal son murdering God.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?
Revisit substitutionary atonement or vicarious redemption and scapegoating with me just to refresh your memory.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Scapegoating IOW.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning as we all know that it is immoral to kill the innocent. God knows this yet Christians do not seem to. You do. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a son just to prove it's benevolence. When you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

If and when you say yes, you become his.

-----------------------------------

The other option in scriptures, a moral one, is shown here. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Scriptures indicate that God prefers repentance to sacrifice and as God’s will is supreme and cannot be thwarted, this will come to pass.

---------------------------------

It is a special distorted Christian view of love that sees, --- as the greatest act of love possible, --- their God condemning them, and then turning anddemanding his son’s deaths and thus corrupting God's perfect justice. A bribe set by God as judge himself for himself. This is of course ridiculous.
Christians have an insane view of love, IMO.

Would you express your love for humanity or those you love by having your own child needlessly murdered?

Or if convinced that a sacrifice was somehow good, would you have the moral fortitude to step up yourself to that cross instead of sending your child?
Your cowardly God did not.

Regards
DL

Gee, I must not be a very good Christian. I haven't sacrificed any innocents.

Where do I get the instructions? Maybe I'll check out Amazon for "Sacrificing for Dummies".

Oh and GCB, you picked the perfect avatar.

Gee, I must not be a very good Christian. I haven't sacrificed any innocents.

Where do I get the instructions? Maybe I'll check out Amazon for "Sacrificing for Dummies".

Oh and GCB, you picked the perfect avatar.

Made me blush. Thanks.

1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Regards
DL

Pretty much everywhere the innocent are scapegoated. It's called racial profiling. For instance, a lot of black people cause crime, but a lot of black people don't cause crime. If someone sees a black person, then he or she might be tempted to hate that person simply cause of thier appearance. In other countries, you see the same thing. In South Korea and Japan, a person might hate all Americans simply cause some US soldiers rape.

Pretty much everywhere the innocent are scapegoated. It's called racial profiling. For instance, a lot of black people cause crime, but a lot of black people don't cause crime. If someone sees a black person, then he or she might be tempted to hate that person simply cause of thier appearance. In other countries, you see the same thing. In South Korea and Japan, a person might hate all Americans simply cause some US soldiers rape.

I think it was Bill Nye who said that racism does not really exist as a part of our instincts but that tribalism does.

I do not see much of a difference but will use his scientific explanation here even as I will likely continue to use the racist label.

I am not as politically correct as a scientist.

You are talking a different type of scapegoating than what Christianity engages in though.
-----------------

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

I think the point of having Jesus as a scapegoat was to relate to injustice. Many people good people in the world are scapegoated, so God wanted to relate to those people. Also, in the book of Job, Job was asked to love God despite the bad things happening to him, in order to prove he was a real friend. Therefore, the scapegoated and tortured Jesus was being the "ultimate" Job, surpassing Job.

I think the point of having Jesus as a scapegoat was to relate to injustice. Many people good people in the world are scapegoated, so God wanted to relate to those people. Also, in the book of Job, Job was asked to love God despite the bad things happening to him, in order to prove he was a real friend. Therefore, the scapegoated and tortured Jesus was being the "ultimate" Job, surpassing Job.

Perhaps but in that story, Job 2; 3 God admits that what he did was evil as he was being moved by Satan.

I tend to agree because to send a henchman out to murder makes the sender just as culpable as the one doing the actual act. We do not jail hit men and let the one paying him go free. You seem to want to do that with God, just because he is God. I am sure if a man was doing the deeds you would not let him go free.

Many Christians have corrupted their morals by developing such a double moral standard.

Back to this now.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Just curious... do you hate all religions equally or do you just have a thing for Christians? It seems like the latter, considering the inflammatory nature of your posts and your focus on Christianity. I'll keep checking back to see if you ever want to have a real discussion.

Just curious... do you hate all religions equally or do you just have a thing for Christians? It seems like the latter, considering the inflammatory nature of your posts and your focus on Christianity. I'll keep checking back to see if you ever want to have a real discussion.

Interesting, cause Hinduism promotes the caste system and all the stuff done to the "untouchables", and militant Islam promotes "honor killings", terrorism, etc.. Also, I haven't seen that Buddhism is of much use, as many east Asian nations are incredibly racist and hatefully nationalistic. Why should Christianity be singled out, or is this just common practice with trendy liberals? :rolleyes:

Werbung:

Most mainstream religions are homophobic and misogynous and 99 % of those I chat with are more familiar with or are into Christianity.

I do include Islam in what you see as hate and I just see as deep disappointment in stupid and immoral people. I hate to see good minds lost to Satan.

If you are a stupid and immoral person then we will never see eye to eye. If you are a moral person then we just might.

Regards
DL

Back