Civilian Victims of USA Foreign Policy

bokile

If you want to find out more informations please visit:(

http://www.krysstal.com/democracy_whyusa06.html

is this shame, is the usa government run by some group of satan worshippers?
:mad: :mad:

Period Country USA Policy Details Civilians Killed
1945 South Korea Support for massacre of dissidents on Cheju Island. 100,000 +
1948 Vietnam Support of French efforts to recolonise. thousands
1950 Bahamas Biological tests (with Canada and UK). unknown
1950 Korea Stopping refugees crossing the front line. hundreds
1952 Cuba Support for military coup and death squads. thousands
1952 Korea
China Biological warfare. unknown
1954+ Guatemala Organisation of military coup; arming and training of government death squads. 100,000 +
1957+ Haiti Support for brutal dictatorship. 60,000
1962 Cuba Attack on industrial facility. 400
1963 Iraq Supplying military government with lists of dissidents to be eliminated. thousands
1964 North Vietnam Blanket bombing. unknown
1964 Brazil Support for brutal dictatorship. 75,000 +
1965 Indonesia Supplying government with lists of dissidents to be eliminated. thousands
1965 to 1973 Laos Blanket bombing. hundreds of thousands
1965 Peru Setting up military camps to eliminate dissidents. unknown
1967 Vietnam "Friendly Fire". 80
1968 Vietnam My Lai Massacre by USA troops over 200
1970 Vietnam Chemical warfare. thousands
1970 Laos Chemical warfare. Over 100
1971 Vietnam Military action. 5,000
1972 Vietnam Blanket bombing. unknown
1972 Lebanon
Syria Air attacks by Israel supported by the USA. hundreds
1973 Chile Organisation and support of military coup and its follow-up actions. 5,000
1969 to 1973 Cambodia Blanket bombing, mostly in secret. 600,000
1964 to 1975 Vietnam
Laos Blanket bombing. 2,500,000 +
1939 to 1975 Spain Financial support for brutal dictatorship. 192,684
1975 to 1979 Cambodia Khmer Rouge auto-genocide resulting from five years of secret bombing. 2,500,000 +
1975 to 1999 East Timor Support and arming of Indonesian invasion and genocide (with UK and Australia). 200,000
1975 Iraq Abandoning of former Kurdish allies. unknown
1976 Nicaragua Massacre of dissidents by supported and armed un-elected government. thousands
1978 Lebanon Supporting of invasion by Israel. 700
1978+ Guatemala Arming, training and support of government death squads. 20,000
1953 to 1979 Iran Support and finance for unelected, brutal government put in place by USA and UK. unknown
1979 Nicaragua Support and arming of unelected, brutal government put in place by USA. 30,000
1980 to 1992 El Salvador Training, arming and financial backing for government death squads. 75,000
1980 to 1990 Iran Support and arms for invasion by Iraq. 1,000,000
1980 Italy Support and finance for urban terrorists. 86
1980 South Korea Massacre of dissidents by military government armed and supported by USA. thousands
1981 Lebanon Support of bombing raids by Israel. 320
1982 Lebanon Support for invasion by Israel including use of UN veto. 17,500 +
1982 to 1990 Chad Training and arming of military regime. thousands
1982 to 1986 Guatemala Support and arming of brutal, military regime. 50,000 +
1983 Grenada Invasion to remove leader. 500
1976 to 1984 Argentina Support and finance for military regime. 30,000
1986 Nicaragua Support and arming of former government troops for destabilisation. 50,000
1986 Libya Military attack on oil installations. 70 +
1987 to 1992 Palestinian Territories Support and finance for occupation and settlement building by Israel. 1000 +
1983 to 1987 Lebanon Support and arms for military action by Israel and CIA sponsored terrorism. 50,000 +
1988 Iran Shooting down of commercial passenger airliner. 286
1988 Iraq Support (with UK), finance and arms for regime which uses poison gas on its Kurdish population. 6,000
1989 Panama Invasion to remove leader. 4,000 +
1991 Iraq Invasion (with UK and other countries). 200,000
1992 Somalia Invasion. 7,000
1974 to 1992 Angola Arming and support for rebels destabilising country. 650,000 +
1986 to 1994 Colombia Finance (with UK oil companies) and support for regime that kills dissidents. 20,000 +
1995 to 1998 Turkey Arms and finance for regime that kills dissidents and its Kurdish population. 27,000 +
1995 Mexico Military aid to supress dissidents. unknown
1996 Lebanon Arms and support for Israel in its occupation. 120
1996 Palestinian Territories Arms and finance for Israeli occupation. 80 +
1997 Rwanda Arms and finance for regime that kills dissidents. 6,000
1965 to 1997 Indonesia Arms, support and finance for brutal dictatorship. 1,000,000
1990 to 1997 Iraq Pressure on UN to impose and maintain sanctions and bombing raids (with UK support). 1,200,000 +
1998 Afghanistan Finance (with UK) for brutal Taliban government. 2,000 +
1998 Sudan Bombing. unknown
1986 to 1998 Guatemala Support, finance and arms for regimes that kill dissidents. 200,000
1999 Yugoslavia Bombing (with other NATO countries). thousands
1999 Iraq Bombing (with UK support). hundreds
1991 to 1999 Kuwait
Iraq Unexploded cluster bombs. 1,620
2000 Palestinian Territories Support, arms and finance for occupation and settlement building by Israel. hundreds
2001 Colombia Arms and training for regime that kills dissidents. 18
2001 Palestinian Territories Support, arms and finance for occupation and settlement building by Israel. hundreds
2001 Palestinian Territories Ethnic cleansing. 100 +
2001 Afghanistan Bombing (with UK). 3,760 +
1995 to 2001 Peru Helping military shoot down aircraft suspected of drug running. unknown
2002 Palestinian Territories Political support, finance and arms. hundreds
2002 Angola Intelligence. unknown
2002 Iraq Bombing (with UK). unknown
2002 Yemen Missile attack on vehicle. 6
2003 Afghanistan Support for war lords. 300 +
2003 Algeria Finacial and military support for unelected government. hundreds
2003 Iraq Invasion (with UK). 17,000 +
2003 Bolivia Support for government that is crushing economic dissent. 40
1976 to 2003 Indonesia Support for government suppressing minorities in Aceh province. 12,000 +
2003 Palestinian Territories Political support, finance and arms. hundreds
2003 Uzbekistan Support for dictator. unknown
2004 Palestinian Territories Political support, finance and arms. 1,400 +
2003 to 2007 Iraq Invasion and Occupation (with UK). 655,000 +
2006 Palestine, Lebanon Political support and arms. (with UK). 1,300 + (to August)
2006 Haiti Removal of elected government. (with France). 8,000 + (to September)
2007 Somalia Removal of government. (with Ethiopia). 2000+

Werbung:
To bad you forgot any sense of Context, and also clearly dont seem to notice that half of those are events some other nation did...and you hold the US for it...Why not hold those nations into account as well?

1990 to 1997 Iraq Pressure on UN ( It was all the US fault and the UK...to bad Canada, Egypt, Syria, Kawait,France,Pakistan, UAE,Qutar,the Sauds...all had sizeable amounts of troops with us...just to name a few)

Also seems you deem support as simply we did not go to war with them for it....of course you would have blamed us for that as well.

To bad you forgot any sense of Context, and also clearly dont seem to notice that half of those are events some other nation did...and you hold the US for it...Why not hold those nations into account as well?

1990 to 1997 Iraq Pressure on UN ( It was all the US fault and the UK...to bad Canada, Egypt, Syria, Kawait,France,Pakistan, UAE,Qutar,the Sauds...all had sizeable amounts of troops with us...just to name a few)

Also seems you deem support as simply we did not go to war with them for it....of course you would have blamed us for that as well.

CIA organised all this....how do you explain all this US government help to other criminal organisations and leaders to kill innocents?
on this link everything is shown, when, how, how much money...itc

I am sorry ...
Sorry we helped Kuwait...next time Iraq can have it
Sorry our troops got in that skirmish...WWII...should have let Germany have it
Sorry We sent out Troops to Help South Korea when the North Invaded
I'm sorry we attacked Lybia...next time they are Free to Bomb Civilian Airliners at will.
I'm sorry we stopped Noreaga...should have let him steal from the nation and Be the wolds biggest Drug Dealer.
I am sorry we had troops in Somalia...should have let Mohammed Farah Aidid have it...he was a good man
We should have left Bosnia alone...that was a good Genocide they had going...
Sorry that in 2002 Yemen a Missile attack on vehicle killed 6 "Civilians" Next time they can join a army when they fight a war so they can be in a army...not just Top Terrorist ( who as you know never killed any Civilians)

I don't always agree with US Policy,this list is worthless. It is not even a list of "Civilian Deaths" some of the number totals don't = most numbers I have seen or at best always take the highest ...also like Somalia....Count the Militia members Shooting at our troops ( and others) as Civilians...They are not.

I am sorry ...
Sorry we helped Kuwait...next time Iraq can have it
Sorry our troops got in that skirmish...WWII...should have let Germany have it
Sorry We sent out Troops to Help South Korea when the North Invaded
I'm sorry we attacked Lybia...next time they are Free to Bomb Civilian Airliners at will.
I'm sorry we stopped Noreaga...should have let him steal from the nation and Be the wolds biggest Drug Dealer.
I am sorry we had troops in Somalia...should have let Mohammed Farah Aidid have it...he was a good man
We should have left Bosnia alone...that was a good Genocide they had going...
Sorry that in 2002 Yemen a Missile attack on vehicle killed 6 "Civilians" Next time they can join a army when they fight a war so they can be in a army...not just Top Terrorist ( who as you know never killed any Civilians)

I don't always agree with US Policy,this list is worthless. It is not even a list of "Civilian Deaths" some of the number totals don't = most numbers I have seen or at best always take the highest ...also like Somalia....Count the Militia members Shooting at our troops ( and others) as Civilians...They are not.

So you want to say that the USA is world's police man:eek: :cool: :confused:

I'm not sure "police man" is apt. In most cases someone asks us to come in and help. That's what happened in WWII, Korea, Kuwait, and Bosnia, unless I'm much mistaken.

Sure, we've made our mistakes, but when people who need our particular kind of assisstance ask for it, it's hard to say to "no."

I'm not sure "police man" is apt. In most cases someone asks us to come in and help. That's what happened in WWII, Korea, Kuwait, and Bosnia, unless I'm much mistaken.

Sure, we've made our mistakes, but when people who need our particular kind of assisstance ask for it, it's hard to say to "no."

:D It is a very interesting how media in this country controls people. You see with that kind of arguments you would be laughed at in any country in this wide world.
-Kuwait was part of Iraq, you came there took this land, exploited land for oil:eek: I spoke with one American soldier who was there. You know what he told me? They raped a woman in any village they entered. He said he was ordered to kill soldiers that already surrendered.
-Bosnia was part of Yugoslavia that illegaly declared independence without any Serb living there voting for it. America also supported this illegal act.
-Vietnam, 2.000.000 killed, 50.000 US soldiers killed:eek:
-Iraq now, first media told us that Sadam has a nuclear and biological weapons. Now we all know that The State Department lied. Nobody is doing nothing about it.Still there are thousands of our troops there, why??
-Kosovo, we all know and I have proved this many times here that there was no genocide commited against ethnic Albanians. The State Department said there are 100.000 missing and probably killed people. Once more they lied to tax payers.
We should mind our own business here and think how to put this economy on its feet.
Were these wars costly? Yes, every war was a very costly. Many young Americans died, came home wounded and sick to find out that their government lied to them:eek:

It is a very interesting how media in this country controls people.You see with that kind of arguments you would be laughed at in any country in this wide world.

Not any country. Iran, yes. Serbia, probably. Europe, who knows. Not any country.

-Kuwait was part of Iraq, you came there took this land, exploited land for oil:eek: I spoke with one American soldier who was there. You know what he told me? They raped a woman in any village they entered. He said he was ordered to kill soldiers that already surrendered.

Kuwait was NOT a part of Iraq. Kuwait declared its independence (from the United Kingdom) in 1961. That same year the state of Iraq declared that it owned Kuwait. A few tense years later they came to a diplomatic agreement in which Iraq fully recognized Kuwait's independence.

Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990 under two pretenses. The first was that Kuwait had always been an Iraqi province, which was a blatant and total lie. The second was that Kuwait was slant drilling Iraq's oil, which was never proven or disproven and is both unlikely and largely pointless, as the necessary equipment would have been easily identifiable (it never was) and slant drilling techniques would have only managed to reach about a mile into Iraq's territory.

As for your chat with an American soldier, I would highly doubt that a US Serviceman would ever say something like that to a civilian. Supposing for a second that it's true, why on Earth would he tell you?

-Bosnia was part of Yugoslavia that illegaly declared independence without any Serb living there voting for it. America also supported this illegal act.

In 1991, 17.1% of Bosnia's population were Serbs. The total population came to a democratic decision to split off from Yugoslavia, and I can't say I blame them. Look up Bratuna or Srebenica some time.

-Vietnam, 2.000.000 killed, 50.000 US soldiers killed:eek:

Vietnam is a complex question. We shouldn't have been there, but our reason for being there was simple: at first, it was to help an ally (the French of all people) and then it was to prevent the spread of communism. This is the only example you've raised that fits the "global police" theory.

-Iraq now, first media told us that Sadam has a nuclear and biological weapons. Now we all know that The State Department lied. Nobody is doing nothing about it.Still there are thousands of our troops there, why??

Stability. We leave and the place blows up, kind of literally. Granted, if a popular referendum in Iraq asks us to leave (and I bet it would) then we probably wouldn't do it, but that hasn't happened. Informal polls have shown that they want us gone, and while that's enough for me, in terms of legality there hasn't been any formal request.

-Kosovo, we all know and I have proved this many times here that there was no genocide commited against ethnic Albanians. The State Department said there are 100.000 missing and probably killed people. Once more they lied to tax payers.

I've never read "100,000 missing." I've read 3,000 missing:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/781310.stm

And just to really hit home the subject, I read this, too:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/apr/16/balkans

Kuwait was NOT a part of Iraq. Kuwait declared its independence (from the United Kingdom) in 1961. That same year the state of Iraq declared that it owned Kuwait. A few tense years later they came to a diplomatic agreement in which Iraq fully recognized Kuwait's independence.

Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990 under two pretenses. The first was that Kuwait had always been an Iraqi province, which was a blatant and total lie. The second was that Kuwait was slant drilling Iraq's oil, which was never proven or disproven and is both unlikely and largely pointless, as the necessary equipment would have been easily identifiable (it never was) and slant drilling techniques would have only managed to reach about a mile into Iraq's territory.

As for your chat with an American soldier, I would highly doubt that a US Serviceman would ever say something like that to a civilian. Supposing for a second that it's true, why on Earth would he tell you?

To understand things that are happening outside of this country you need to know-history.

Early History

The ancient civilizations of Sumer and Babylon originated in Mesopotamia (the Greek word for "between rivers"), near the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in what is now Iraq. Modern day Kuwait began in the eighteenth century as a small village on the Persian Gulf. "Kuwait," the word for "small human settlement," was so named by Iraqi rulers of that era. Throughout the nineteenth century and up to World War I, Kuwait was a "Qadha," a district within the Basra Province, and it was an integral part of Iraq under the administrative rule of the Ottoman Empire.

The Iraq Petroleum Company was created in 1920 with 95% of the shares going to Britain, France, and the U.S. In order to weaken Arab nationalism, Britain blocked Iraqi access to the Persian Gulf by severing the territorial entity, "Kuwait" from the rest of Iraq in 1921 and 1922. This new British colony, Kuwait, was given artificial boundaries with no basis in history or geography.

So here we go. Read this and now tell me that Kuwait was never part of beautiful Iraq:eek: :confused:

In 1991, 17.1% of Bosnia's population were Serbs. The total population came to a democratic decision to split off from Yugoslavia, and I can't say I blame them. Look up Bratuna or Srebenica some time.

You must understand that by the law you could not make any changes in this Yugoslav republic without approval of all these three constitutional nations:Serb, Croats and Bosnian muslims. Serbs were against it, so it was illegal act.
Second, thanks to the Serbs Bosnia was liberated from Nazis. Most Croats and Bosnian muslims took part in genocide commited during WWII. Over 500.000 Serbs were murdered.

Look up Bratuna or Srebenica some time.

I agree, 4000 Serbs were brutaly murdered there and about 1500 muslim terrorists.

Moments when you need to talk about horrifying moments in your life.

Up to 20,000 women were raped during the Kosovan carnage
Yes and the Sadam Hussain had nuclear weapons:D

To understand things that are happening outside of this country you need to know-history.

I've forgotten more about history than you have the capacity to know.

Early History

The ancient civilizations of Sumer and Babylon originated in Mesopotamia (the Greek word for "between rivers"), near the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in what is now Iraq. Modern day Kuwait began in the eighteenth century as a small village on the Persian Gulf. "Kuwait," the word for "small human settlement," was so named by Iraqi rulers of that era. Throughout the nineteenth century and up to World War I, Kuwait was a "Qadha," a district within the Basra Province, and it was an integral part of Iraq under the administrative rule of the Ottoman Empire.

The Iraq Petroleum Company was created in 1920 with 95% of the shares going to Britain, France, and the U.S. In order to weaken Arab nationalism, Britain blocked Iraqi access to the Persian Gulf by severing the territorial entity, "Kuwait" from the rest of Iraq in 1921 and 1922. This new British colony, Kuwait, was given artificial boundaries with no basis in history or geography.

So here we go. Read this and now tell me that Kuwait was never part of beautiful Iraq:eek: :confused:

It's all a matter of spin. While Kuwait was nominally governed by Basra during the time of the Ottoman Empire they mostly were allowed to keep to themselves; the Ottomans didn't give two hoots about internal borders so long as it was understood that both Kuwait and Iraq were part of their empire.

As early as 1899, while the Ottoman Empire was busy falling to pieces, the Kuwaitis were busy asserting themselves from the rest of Ottoman-held territory by signing deals with foreign powers (most notably Britain).

If you count being a sub-province of an Iraq ruled by an imperialistic foreign power as being "part of Iraq," then sure, Kuwait was a part of Iraq. However, after WWII the Brits declared Kuwait a seperate sheikdom - equal to all the other splinter states that came out of the Ottoman Empire. Any Iraqis who protest that Kuwait is lawfully part of their country must just be aching to get back under the Ottoman thumb. Somehow I doubt that's the case.

You must understand that by the law you could not make any changes in this Yugoslav republic without approval of all these three constitutional nations:Serb, Croats and Bosnian muslims. Serbs were against it, so it was illegal act.

The "who was being legal when" argument could go on and on. The Serbs held a referendum before Bosnia's independence which the Bosnian (then provincial) government declared unconstitutional; when the Bosnians voted for independence the Serbian (then Yugoslavian Federal) government declared that unconstitutional. It all comes down to a matter of perspective, really - while it may have been "illegal" it was not immoral for the majority of Bosnian citizens to excercise their sovereign rights. They felt threatend by Milosevic's "reforms," reforms which basically made Yugoslavia a Serbian state. Do you really blame the Bosnians for not wanting to stick around for that?

Second, thanks to the Serbs Bosnia was liberated from Nazis. Most Croats and Bosnian muslims took part in genocide commited during WWII. Over 500.000 Serbs were murdered.

You know, that's funny. The liberation of Yugoslavia was carried out mostly by the People's Liberation Army of Yugoslavia, a communist guerrilla organization led by Josip Broz Tito. Tito was Croatian.

The Yugoslav Royal Army in the Fatherland, the mostly-Serbian former Royal soldiers who fought the occupation under Draza Mihailović, refused to join the People's Liberation Army when the Allies shifted idealistic and material support to them. Even when the royal government-in-exile recognized Tito's forces, which included Serbs, Slovenians, and Croats, as Yugoslavia's Army, Mihailović's force still refused to join.

Serbs were involved in liberating Bosnia, but they had plenty of help, including Croatian leadership.

I agree, 4000 Serbs were brutaly murdered there and about 1500 muslim terrorists.

Huh. The statement directly above this was made in response to my asking you to look up Bratunac and Srebenica. Since you obviously didn't, here's a little lesson for you:

Bratunac
Systematic ethnic cleansing in 1992 and beyond uprooted the Bosniak population of Bratunac. Following this, Bosniak homes were looted of all valuables and then burned to the ground. Furthermore, everything and anything associated with Bosniaks and other non-Serbs was completely destroyed. According to the current data, 3,156 Bosniaks were killed in these attacks. 3,200 Serbs from the area were killed in the 1992-1995 war. On July 12, 1992 Bosnian Army troops under the command of Naser Orić attacked the villages of Zalazje, Biljača, Sada and Zagoni, killing 69 Serb civilians, wounding 70, while 19 remain listed as missing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratunac#Bosnian_War

Srebrenica
The Srebrenica Massacre, also known as Srebrenica Genocide, was the July 1995 killing of an estimated 8,000 Bosniak boys and men, in the region of Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina by units of the Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) under the command of General Ratko Mladić during the Bosnian War. In addition to the Army of Republika Srpska, a paramilitary unit from Serbia known as the "Scorpions" participated in the massacre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

Both were massacres of Bosnians by Serbs as part of a Serbian plan of ethnic cleansing.

Yes and the Sadam Hussain had nuclear weapons

So you deny the rapes of all those women? That's a bold statement. It also makes me sick to my stomach.

LOL. USA! assisting other countries! Looks like a joke to me.
It's really interesting how americans are brainwashed by domestic propagandas.
They did nothing to aid others but to gain benefits.

Yup, huge benefits to America in liberating France during the Second World War. Now we get to listen to them whine about us all the time. Freeing their country from an agressive foreign fascist was totally self-serving on our parts.

Werbung:

The fact we assist other countries is undeniable. It's this kind of willful ignorance that makes me think we should cut off everyone, and leave them to their poverty.

Back