CJCS: Problem with gays in the miltary? Leave

Werbung:
What was the matter with don't ask, don't tell? What people do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their own business. Having been in the military, I don't want to be in the showers hearing about how somebody fu*ked his buddy in the a$$. Living quarters in the military are pretty tight. I don't want any limp-wristed soldier telling me any of his sexual exploits. Nor do I want to see two guys walking arm-in-arm down the passageway.

I am pretty sure they don't want to hear about my sexual exploits either. Just don't ask, and don't tell... and we will live happily in the same military.

What was the matter with don't ask, don't tell? What people do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their own business. Having been in the military, I don't want to be in the showers hearing about how somebody fu*ked his buddy in the a$$. Living quarters in the military are pretty tight. I don't want any limp-wristed soldier telling me any of his sexual exploits. Nor do I want to see two guys walking arm-in-arm down the passageway.

I am pretty sure they don't want to hear about my sexual exploits either. Just don't ask, and don't tell... and we will live happily in the same military.

So a couple guys will be making out in the barracks, and everyone else has to put up with it or they'll be put on report! This will be greate for morale, and unit cohesion, right? As if pregnant "soldiers" wasn't enough. The cancer of leftwing lunacy is about to destroy another american institution.

becuse don't ask doing tell was, we hacked your Email and read it and you said your gay in it...your out

a guy you dated called us and said your gay,....your out

you want to get legaly married to your girlfreind now that its legal? its in the paper? your out...

don't ask don't tell was...don't get caught...

It made gay troops easy black mail targets

we lost lots of good people who where there to do there jobs,, Aribic translators ( you know we kinda need those) and many other jobs..all lost because they where found out to be gay...not because they turned themselves in.

Guess what, more then likely there are gay guys in the shower...take hart, now you can at least know who they are maybe...but don't worry they where there already...and your probably not there type, so don't worry.

They want to serve, they don't take issue with you...you take issue with them...so you can quit if you can't take it.

they use to not want to have to shower or bunk with a bunch of N***** as well, but somehow they got over it.

So a couple guys will be making out in the barracks, and everyone else has to put up with it or they'll be put on report! This will be greate for morale, and unit cohesion, right? As if pregnant "soldiers" wasn't enough. The cancer of leftwing lunacy is about to destroy another american institution.

Yes. The libs have already destroyed most of America's institutions.

The military is the last major institution not controlled by libs and guess what? It votes overwhelmingly against stinking f-ing liberals.

Once the gays start doing each other in the barracks, showers, etc., and claim discrimination and maltreatment by non-gays...how many straight men will join the military? I would guess not many. And, ultimately the military will vote overwhelmingly liberal which is what this is all about.

becuse don't ask doing tell was, we hacked your Email and read it and you said your gay in it...your out

a guy you dated called us and said your gay,....your out

you want to get legaly married to your girlfreind now that its legal? its in the paper? your out...

don't ask don't tell was...don't get caught...

It made gay troops easy black mail targets

we lost lots of good people who where there to do there jobs,, Aribic translators ( you know we kinda need those) and many other jobs..all lost because they where found out to be gay...not because they turned themselves in.

Guess what, more then likely there are gay guys in the shower...take hart, now you can at least know who they are maybe...but don't worry they where there already...and your probably not there type, so don't worry.

They want to serve, they don't take issue with you...you take issue with them...so you can quit if you can't take it.

they use to not want to have to shower or bunk with a bunch of N***** as well, but somehow they got over it.

The original policy of "don't ask don't tell" was just to keep private matters private. If there is abuse to the system, then the abuse needs to cleaned up, not the entire policy thrown out.

Plus there is any limit to your tolerance. Are we going to have uni-sex showers next? How about cross dressers? Gays can wear the uniform for women?

Or do we send an aircraft carrier into every ghetto in the world - in places like Hati where the whole crew can take a nice long shower with people who have HIV/Aids? Nice gesture of friendship.

What is next? We've got to allow lady-boys in the military too?

Yes. The libs have already destroyed most of America's institutions.

The military is the last major institution not controlled by libs and guess what? It votes overwhelmingly against stinking f-ing liberals.

Once the gays start doing each other in the barracks, showers, etc., and claim discrimination and maltreatment by non-gays...how many straight men will join the military? I would guess not many. And, ultimately the military will vote overwhelmingly liberal which is what this is all about.

Just as I stated. The real motivate behind this openly gay military is to destroy it from within, which is what leftists always do.

It is as clear as the nose on your face. Why can't you see it?

THE GAY-ING OF AMERICA
McCain: 264,600 may quit military
3 top commanders warn Senate: Don't accept open homosexuality, reject 'reprogramming'

Military analyst Bob Maginnis, a retired Army lieutenant colonel and senior fellow for national security at the Family Research Council, said the real number could exceed half a million.

"Twelve-point-six percent is just the people who said they would leave," Maginnis told WND. "If you add in the number who said they 'might' leave, you get 23.7 percent. That would be 528,000, when you count both active duty and reserves.

"And that's only if you trust their numbers," Maginnis continued. "They have a real problem with their numbers. It's skewed toward noncombatants, and the Air Force had much larger proportional participation than the Army, so the numbers are totally unreliable.

"They spun their questions in a way that's absolutely bizarre. They literally have distorted the truth, it's all about repeal, not about what's good for the service," he said..

"I don't think people understand how they have spun these numbers. Not only is the survey biased, the way they combined their percentages is skewed. They say 50 or 55 percent of the troops support repeal, but that's not true. The big slice of that 55 percent is 'mixed', some positive, some negative." The truth is, it was 30 percent negative, and 15 or 20 percent positive."

Maginnis said the results of the survey consistently show that two service members oppose DADT repeal for every supporter.

Marine Corps commandant Gen. James Amos acknowledged Friday that a clear majority of combat Marines oppose permitting open homosexuality in the ranks.

"Their message is that the potential exists for disruption of the successful execution of our current combat mission should repeal be implemented at this time," said Amos.

In addition to compromising combat effectiveness, repealing DADT would also threaten unit cohesion and combat readiness, according to Amos.

"If the law is changed, successfully implementing repeal and assimilating openly homosexual Marines into the tightly woven fabric of our combat units has strong potential for disruption at the small unit level," Amos testified. "It will no doubt divert leadership attention away from an almost singular focus of preparing units for combat."

" would not recommend going forward at this time, given everything the Army has on its plate," said Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey. "I believe the law should be repealed eventually."

"I believe these concerns can be effectively mitigated through engaged leadership," said Roughead.

Far from easing the transition to a "gay"-friendly military, the "training and education" recommended by Schwartz could actually amplify recruitment and retention problems, according to Maginnis. "You'll sit through mandatory classes and someone tells you what you can and cannot do. Criticism of homosexuality will receive zero tolerance. Sex and gender equality will be embedded in every basic officer training course all the way up to the war colleges."

"'Re-education,' that's a good term … or call it 'reprogramming,'" said Maginnis. "Ever since George Washington the military has been programmed to believe homosexuals are disruptive to morale and unit cohesiveness, and are a readiness problem. You have to expunge all those negative thoughts you have about homosexuality and replace them with what you're told by the chain of command about what's right and wrong.
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=235797

The original policy of "don't ask don't tell" was just to keep private matters private. If there is abuse to the system, then the abuse needs to cleaned up, not the entire policy thrown out.

Plus there is any limit to your tolerance. Are we going to have uni-sex showers next? How about cross dressers? Gays can wear the uniform for women?

Or do we send an aircraft carrier into every ghetto in the world - in places like Hati where the whole crew can take a nice long shower with people who have HIV/Aids? Nice gesture of friendship.

What is next? We've got to allow lady-boys in the military too?

just keep living in your dream world, where there are not gays in the showers already. And as for limit of tolerance...let me know when you find your limit of intolerance. Just about everything you say, was used against blacks for many many many years...But change is coming, threw law, threw military change in policy, threw act of congress...deal with it.

just keep living in your dream world, where there are not gays in the showers already. And as for limit of tolerance...let me know when you find your limit of intolerance. Just about everything you say, was used against blacks for many many many years...But change is coming, threw law, threw military change in policy, threw act of congress...deal with it.

"Change" may well come through legislation or through the courts (thru if you are a lazy typist like me) but there are reasons the Marines, Air Force and the front echelon of the Army have problems with it. Just be prepared for the impact pnce it does, there will be unintended but predictable consequences that will not be good.

Leftwingers don't even WANT a military as it has been understood heretofore. They want a euromilitary - ie, hollow armies with gays which don't actually ever fight any real wars.

Leftwingers don't even WANT a military as it has been understood heretofore. They want a euromilitary - ie, hollow armies with gays which don't actually ever fight any real wars.

Agreed.
They also believe we can talk out differences with our enemies because we're all reasonable people. Trouble is, they are not reasonable people. Once you accept the reality of the darker side of human nature you come to realize that without a hard noswed military, we are lost. Western civilization has been protected by the US military since WWII, we should have had it pick up it's proportional portion of the tab but we could not allow it not to happen due to weak willed politicians.

"Once the gays start doing each other in the barracks, showers, etc..." What on Earth are you talking about? Is it your assertion that gay people will only join the military for the purposes of having sex in the shower and ruining the institution as a whole? That is absurd.

Going with that "argument" I could ask how we could ever allow openly gay people in the workplace, because once they start having sex in the bathroom, it will just ruin the office...

When you think of the Israeli military, I would imagine you think of an image of a well run Army that gets the job done...nevermind that soldiers serve in it who are openly gay.

I mean really, that is your argument for why "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" needs to remain in place... because "the gays will start doing each other in the barracks."

"Once the gays start doing each other in the barracks, showers, etc..." What on Earth are you talking about? Is it your assertion that gay people will only join the military for the purposes of having sex in the shower and ruining the institution as a whole? That is absurd.

Going with that "argument" I could ask how we could ever allow openly gay people in the workplace, because once they start having sex in the bathroom, it will just ruin the office...

When you think of the Israeli military, I would imagine you think of an image of a well run Army that gets the job done...nevermind that soldiers serve in it who are openly gay.

I mean really, that is your argument for why "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" needs to remain in place... because "the gays will start doing each other in the barracks."

for the most part, has that not realy been what has been used to keep in place all these years? that very idea, as dumb as it is?

You comparison is absurd - people don't sleep in barracks with the people in the workplace, nor do they use sommon shower rooms with them. :D

Werbung:
You comparison is absurd - people don't sleep in barracks with the people in the workplace, nor do they use sommon shower rooms with them. :D

Contrary to your apparent belief, gay people don't want to have sex with every man they see.

I played sports all through high school and college, and we did actually have a gay person on our team... and for showering after games etc, no one cared.

Does allowing gay people into colleges (who sleep in dorms and share common shower rooms) somehow mean that they just want to go around and "do each other" all day long? That is an absurd argument.

You want to keep don't ask don't tell fine, I have no problem with that, but the whole argument that if you do away with it the Army will turn into a sex club for gay people is just ridiculous.

Back