Colin Powell to endorse Obama?

I actually have not seen this part, I saw him interviewed in a stand up positon and it looked like he was leaving the interview and about to get into a car. That is what I saw and it was bitter and pretty mean. I will watch this part and see if I like anything he said here better.

Werbung:
I watched the clip Popeye, thank you very much for posting it. I liked what he had to say here much better than in the interview outside the building. He had more time here to say what he wanted to say and it did not sound nearly as mean or judgmental to McCain. I would agree with him that the some in the republican party in general BUT NOT McCain/Palin are making a weird deal that he might be Muslim or was Muslim or what ever and that doesn’t really matter. Muslims are people too and being a Muslim doesn’t mean you are a terrorist any more than being a Christian means you bomb abortion clinics.

I would disagree with him that Obama’s affiliations and his Judgment or lack of when it comes to who he associates with matters.

Also I would disagree that he has depth or that he would make wise choices on the Supreme Court.

But in general it was a very good interview and Powell made his reasons clear and though I disagree with some of his reasons I did not disagree with all of it as I did in his outside after interview.

I should have thought to look for the first interview before I decided it was a jerky thing to say.

Again, thank you for posting that clip.

Powell's endorsement is meaningless - he's an incompetent has-been, endorsing someone much like himself.

Obviously you're entitled to your opinion..I just don't happen to share it, particularly after watching the video of Powell's endorsement.

Not only is it probably the best endorsement Senator Obama could get to shove all the "he's not seasoned enough... or he's a terrorist sympathizer lies" right down the McCain camps throat but this will get BIG TIME media play all next week.

tick tock... that's fear monger time running out!;)

Werbung:
Back