College Grads live with Parents under Obama

Financial guru Suze Orman says the stock market will be in the hole until 2015
because of gov't overspending. Ie. Porkulous

Warren Buffett has talked down speculation of an economic recovery.
"Everything that I see about the economy is that we've had no bounce... in terms of the economy coming back. It's in shambles.

July 4, 2009 Paul Krugman says that the jobs report confirms that we're plunging right back toward another Great Depression.

It's called CHANGE!

Werbung:

"Everything that I see about the economy is that we've had no bounce... in terms of the economy coming back. It's in shambles.

July 4, 2009 Paul Krugman says that the jobs report confirms that we're plunging right back toward another Great Depression.

It's called CHANGE!

Please don't call Suzie Orman a "financial guru"...she was an insurance salesperson who did little or no financial planning/investing in the real world. A matter of fact she is being sued for some bad annuities she sold that were backed with sub-prime deals.

As for the others...it is easy to predict failure and snap back prosperity...it gets headlines. The reality is more than likely a slow and gradual movement, over the next few years, back to an economy that is more stable and gently growing. Because the market is slightly ahead of the economy, this means that the market will do something similiar, just sooner. Nothing that will grab headlines but instead just like the late 80's into the ealry 90's will set us up for potential prosperity over the next 5-7 years. Remember, technology breakthroughs are alwyas the driver to economic growth. IMHO

Please don't call Suzie Orman a "financial guru"...she was an insurance salesperson who did little or no financial planning/investing in the real world. A matter of fact she is being sued for some bad annuities she sold that were backed with sub-prime deals.

As for the others...it is easy to predict failure and snap back prosperity...it gets headlines. The reality is more than likely a slow and gradual movement, over the next few years, back to an economy that is more stable and gently growing. Because the market is slightly ahead of the economy, this means that the market will do something similiar, just sooner. Nothing that will grab headlines but instead just like the late 80's into the ealry 90's will set us up for potential prosperity over the next 5-7 years. Remember, technology breakthroughs are alwyas the driver to economic growth. IMHO

Now, now...don't go bursting poor ASUR's mental bubble of knowledge...he can't understand the basics for the stock market "BULL or BEAR" it all means the same for him...always buy stocks when the market is up and then just ASSume that it's always going to stay up and when it doesn't blame the President Obama. That's ASUR's mantra and he's quite comfortable in the quagmire thinking process...so don't burst his 'MENTAL BUBBLE', the reality could push him over the EDGE...:D

The FranklinParty - I agree Suzie Orman is a fraud like Obama, but many believe in her just like Obama. They are wrong but they exist.

- The other two(Krugman, Buffet) that claim the economy is in shambles are experts (nobel laureate and billionaire). I'll take what they say over you, although I think they aren't being honest. It's
a joke out there in the US.

There is no way the economy comes back, it's different now.
Check out the JC years and you see there was no recovery until Reagan took over.

Obama is worse for the economy than JC based on current stats.

Today's stats: Dow 8,163.60 -161.27 -1.94%

Enough said, you see where this is going and it ain't purty, it's called CHANGE!

It's called CHANGE!

Oh, it's gonna change. It's gonna get a lot better in 2010. Because the American team pulls together. ;)

Obama says now we need a second stimulus plan.
Surprise, surprise. His admin admits 2010 looking really bad.
Sicker than we thought.
It's just called CHANGE!

Werbung:
Yes, lets hope people revolt, because it's so obvious the Obama stimulus isn't working.

Jobs are disappearing fast in many US cities, it's called CHANGE!

Back