Communism

The actual meaning of the word:

But thanks for illustrating what I said about Communism being used as a political buzzword.

What?:confused:

I prove your statement "communism is dead"....dead wrong and your response is a definition.

Communism is NOT dead. It is alive and well; and living within the radical left that now controls much of the institutions I listed.

Your failure to see this is proof once again that you do not know what is going on and your left wing slant.

Werbung:

1)I prove your statement "communism is dead"....dead wrong and your response is a definition.

2)Communism is NOT dead. It is alive and well; and living within the radical left that now controls much of the institutions I listed.

3)Your failure to see this is proof once again that you do not know what is going on and your left wing slant.

1) You did not prove anything simply stating it does not make it true.

2) If that were true so what? That is not the topic at hand.

3) You cant see something that is not there.

I prove your statement "communism is dead"....dead wrong and your response is a definition.

Communism is NOT dead. It is alive and well; and living within the radical left that now controls much of the institutions I listed.

Your failure to see this is proof once again that you do not know what is going on and your left wing slant.

No, you didn't illustrate my point that Communism is dead. You attempted to refute it with you unsupported opinion. What you illustrated was the use of the word "Communism" as a political buzzword. Check out my post again, and you'll see.

No, you didn't illustrate my point that Communism is dead. You attempted to refute it with you unsupported opinion. What you illustrated was the use of the word "Communism" as a political buzzword. Check out my post again, and you'll see.

Here we go again...debating you is like a Abbott and Costello routine.

I did prove that you do not know what you are talking about. You assert communism is dead and I completely and utterly refuted that with facts. You provided nothing but a silly Utopian definition of the heinous and murderous ideology that is communism.

I suppose you are going to claim that those promoting communism today are not really communists. If only we could get the REAL communism...is that your point? Yeah and you probably still believe in Santa Claus...:D

Here we go again...debating you is like a Abbott and Costello routine.

I did prove that you do not know what you are talking about. You assert communism is dead and I completely and utterly refuted that with facts. You provided nothing but a silly Utopian definition of the heinous and murderous ideology that is communism.

I suppose you are going to claim that those promoting communism today are not really communists. If only we could get the REAL communism...is that your point? Yeah and you probably still believe in Santa Claus...:D

I posted a definition of communism. Did you read it? Making up a new meaning for that or any other word is creating a buzzword.

Once again, you proved my point. Communism, like Marxism, liberalism, conservatism, and a lot of other isms has become a buzzword.

If you truly believe it is moot you are wasting your time posting here.

If you feel only certain viewpoints are acceptable you must be a liberal. Perhaps you might address why you feel it is not moot ? There are no communist societies. never have been and yet you wiash to discuss it as though there were some reason to.

1)If you feel only certain viewpoints are acceptable you must be a liberal. 2)Perhaps you might address why you feel it is not moot ? 3)There are no communist societies.4) never have been and yet you wiash to discuss it as though there were some reason to.

1) Check the labels labels labels thread my score makes you all look like statists. It perfectly acceptable to hold that view but I tend to ignore things I feel irrelevant.

2) For what resolve? If you think actually understanding the theory that everyone is screaming about is moot good for you. I wont pull you buy the nose and force you to educate yourself. Just dont bother posting in my threads if you think it does not matter.

3) That is correct.

4) I would have to say that bit is false.

For those of you who do not know that Communism lives, here is a cute and accurate cartoon that will inform you.

So that we are clear, the women is a liberal democrat and the man is an informed intelligent person...trying to educate her just as I try to educate you lefties here at the HOP every day.

Excellent vid. Very true.

Yes it is.

It should be shown and studied in every p-school in the nation. But, it won't. They will show Mike Moore's and Fat Albert's movies instead. And, the consequence of this is a nation full of ignoramuses.

Werbung:
Communism has been the scourge of the world - of all the natural and man-made disasters to afflict mankind, nothing else even comes close. The Devil himself, if he exists, is a rank amateur in the creation of pure refined evil compared to the communists.

Back