Conservapedia, statistics page.

r0beph

What is it those conservatives are reading in their personalized wikipedia? What articles enthrall them with its information? What attracts these right wingers to actually read? We now have the answer, thanks to conservapedia's statistics page.

obvious-1.jpg

http://www.conservapedia.com/Special:Statistics/

Werbung:
I have never seen the site but I am interested in your complaint. Are you angry because the information is false? Or are you angry because it is factual and you just prefer that people not be informed on the subjet matter?

I have never seen the site but I am interested in your complaint. Are you angry because the information is false? Or are you angry because it is factual and you just prefer that people not be informed on the subjet matter?

I realize it appears to be a hoax, but it is on Conservapedia's site, and it fits today's right wing like a glove.

I realize it appears to be a hoax, but it is on Conservapedia's site, and it fits today's right wing like a glove.

Makes one understand why the right is soooooo up tight, huh... ;)

That reminds me tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I just don't get all the holiday icons. OK I get Christmas gets Santa Claus and Easter gets the Easter Bunny... but what's the deal with Pilgrims for Thanksgiving? :confused:

I mean the Pilgrims were very prudish sexually repressed people that liked to shoot anything they didn't understand............

.......or as they're called today............... Republicans!!! :D

Ok I don't care who ya are that's funny right there!

Makes one understand why the right is soooooo up tight, huh... ;)

That reminds me tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I just don't get all the holiday icons. OK I get Christmas gets Santa Claus and Easter gets the Easter Bunny... but what's the deal with Pilgrims for Thanksgiving? :confused:

I mean the Pilgrims were very prudish sexually repressed people that liked to shoot anything they didn't understand............

.......or as they're called today............... Republicans!!! :D

Ok I don't care who ya are that's funny right there!
I just want to be fair in saying Republicans aren’t all gay. After all, some of them have sex with their brother’s wife, or coerce their female children to have sex with them. I'm sure, for some of them, their female dog is not out of the question, and you know what they say about sheep and Republicans. It just wouldn’t be fair to tar them all with the same brush. There are hundreds of brushes they can be tarred with.

well its in the humor section, i posted it because its funny how right wingers always bash gays yet their own site seems to be rife with the search for more knowledge on the subject, a wee bit of irony?

I just want to be fair in saying Republicans aren’t all gay. After all, some of them have sex with their brother’s wife, or coerce their female children to have sex with them. I'm sure, for some of them, their female dog is not out of the question, and you know what they say about sheep and Republicans. It just wouldn’t be fair to tar them all with the same brush. There are hundreds of brushes they can be tarred with.

I Think you make several good points here. :)

Or like many say.

Red States... where men are men and sheep are scared! :D

Conservapedia's Most viewed pages 12-14-07

1. Homosexuality‎ [2,138,216]
2. Main Page‎ [2,036,536]
3. Homosexuality and Anal Cancer‎ [296,107]
4. Homosexual Agenda‎ [275,262]
5. Arguments Against Homosexuality‎ [253,235]
6. Examples of Bias in Wikipedia‎ [243,400]
7. Wikipedia‎ [236,787]
8. Adolf Hitler‎ [227,003]
9. Theory of Evolution‎ [226,111]
10. David Beckham‎ [223,649]

Homosexuality still seems to be an obsession of the right, though not quite to the extent of last month. Notice how Adolf Hitler has now made the list, does that tell you a little something about the right wing, or what ?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Special:Statistics

To me, the existence of David Beckham on the list surprises me most. What do conservatives care about a has been soccer player married to a former pop star?

Werbung:
Back