Croc Hunter dead to a stingray!

Not that this is relevant to the original thread anymore, but there is a point where using simpler and less words causes lack of precision. I refer to moral philosophy for a reason, and I use the semantic for the same reason, because people take things for granted because they think it's obvious. That's where we make mistakes. I reckon what the real problem is that I'm being too ambitious in my scope.

So really, is it me misunderstanding the obvious? Not anymore :D

If I simply said "let's engage in critical thinking" then I don't think we would have gotten anywhere. I'd maybe get a "what's your problem", a "what?" and a "whatever", and that'd be the end of that. THIS way, however...well okay, I'm just being manipulative now. But if I wasn't here in the belief that everybody should be open to examining their own beliefs, I wouldn't have even bothered coming here in the first place.

Back to you, Steve (unless somebody wants to keep this discussion going).

Werbung:
Brandon said he turned off the censor but for some reason my signature still says crap instead of shit.

Werbung:
Lol, good one.

For the record I'm pretty easy with the profanities/expletives, really. I'm not anally retentive like that, anyway.

Also (clutching at straws here) I believe that Steve is falling under the news radar now, so I'll just leave off the topic with a rest in peace.

Back