Definition of Propaganda and Obamas tactics!

always

Propaganda tries to FORCE a doctrine , a law, or a legislatures Bill,on the whole people by using lies , threats, bribes , and other illegal forces in order to secure its passage.
The Obama Health Control Bill is a prime example of how the brute force from a totally corrupt political party will try and circumvent every legal and consitutional law or provision designed to prevent such illegal acts.
Under normal conditions the oversight by a FREE and INDEPENDENT PRESS would safeguard our constitutional rights. In Americas' past often times it was the national news media that first first broke the story of Government crimes against the People. However, Today , the media is in bed with the crimminals, they share the same agenda and reap the rewards from the same government for remaining quiet or ignoring the illegal activities altogether.
The Obame Health Control Bill is covered with the blood from our ruptured Constitution.
The Senate election tomorrow in MASS. will surely show the disgust of the people , even those in a liberal state will say "ENOUGH,ENOUGH " and elect Mr. Brown into office.
Yes, GOD can and will change BLUE into RED by adding BROWN!!

Thank you , "Always"

Werbung:
Battle Hymn of the Republicans
(to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic)

Mine Eyes have seen the bungling of that stumbling moron Bush;
He has blathered all the drivel that the neo-cons can push;
He has lost sight of all reason 'cause his head is up his tush;
The Doofus marches on.

I have heard him butcher syntax like a kindergarten fool;
There is warranted suspicion that he never went to school;
Should we fault him for the policies -- or is he just their tool?
The lies keep piling on.

Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'!
His wreckage will live on.

I have seen him cut the taxes of the billionaires' lone heir;
As he spends another zillion on an aircraft carrier;
Let the smokestacks keep polluting -- do we really need clean air?
The surplus is now gone.

Your safety net is gone!

Now he's got a mighty hankerin' to bomb a prostrate state;
Though the whole world knows its crazy -- and the U.N. says to wait;
When he doesn't have the evidence, "We must prevaricate."
Diplomacy is done!

Oh, a trumped-up war is excellent; we have no moral bounds;
Should the reasons be disputed, we'll just make up other grounds;
Enraging several billions -- to his brainlessness redounds;
The Doofus marches on!

THIS...DOO...FUS...MAR...CHES...ON

Just remember and thank God for President Obama!

I'll thank all that I hold HOLY for this President and pray and support him because nobody could be has bad as the last one and for that we all should be THANKFUL ;)

what we only went from budget surplus to debt
invaded a nation to find out our intel was wrong ( or was correct all along had we cared more)
watches a major city get destroyed...and one day and of may even fix it
watched the biggest terror attack ( and most deadly attack of any type in 100 years) on US soild
But of course Bush changed health care as well..cost alot of money 2...though he was lucky..unlike the new guy, he never bothered to find a way to offset any costs...of course he also failed to fix the biggest issues.
And just for fun, the world hated us

was a good 8 year run

Battle Hymn of the Republicans
(to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic)

Mine Eyes have seen the bungling of that stumbling moron Bush;
He has blathered all the drivel that the neo-cons can push;
He has lost sight of all reason 'cause his head is up his tush;
The Doofus marches on.

I have heard him butcher syntax like a kindergarten fool;
There is warranted suspicion that he never went to school;
Should we fault him for the policies -- or is he just their tool?
The lies keep piling on.

His wreckage will live on.

I have seen him cut the taxes of the billionaires' lone heir;
As he spends another zillion on an aircraft carrier;
Let the smokestacks keep polluting -- do we really need clean air?
The surplus is now gone.

Your safety net is gone!

Now he's got a mighty hankerin' to bomb a prostrate state;
Though the whole world knows its crazy -- and the U.N. says to wait;
When he doesn't have the evidence, "We must prevaricate."
Diplomacy is done!

Oh, a trumped-up war is excellent; we have no moral bounds;
Should the reasons be disputed, we'll just make up other grounds;
Enraging several billions -- to his brainlessness redounds;
The Doofus marches on!

THIS...DOO...FUS...MAR...CHES...ON

Just remember and thank God for President Obama!

Yours was cute but mine is better.

From the The Telegraph.Co.UK

The Battle Hymn of the Obama Nation

Mine eyes have been bedazzled by the coming of The One:
He is doling out the dollars that the suckers’ toil has won;
He is doling out the dollars and he’s only just begun -
The pork tub’s rolling on.
Glory, glory to Obama!
Glory, glory to Obama!
Glory, glory to Obama!

A billion bucks for Amtrak and four billion more for those
Who are ramping up the franchise as the ACORN project grows;
Three hundred million extra for poor souls who’ve caught a dose -
Don’tcha just love stimulation!
Don’tcha just love stimulation!
Economic simulation -
The barrel’s rolling on.

There’s tax cuts for illegals, while six billion dollars mean
We can save the whole darn planet, turning public buildings green;
A big handout for Hollywood – who thinks that that’s obscene?
Change we need is in the pipeline!
Change we need is in the pipeline!
Wealth and comfort all our lifetime!

Forget the Grand Old Party we were surely wise to spurn,
For Obama is our saviour, he has cash enough to burn;
If you’re puzzled, Mr Geithner – that strange form’s a tax return.
Glory, glory to Obama!
Glory, glory to Obama!
Glory, glory to Obama!

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/8571767/The_Battle_Hymn_of_the_Obama_Nation/

BO is pretty much following Bush policies in Iraq and Afghan, spending even more than W, open borders, pushing big government programs, suck up to Goldman Sacks, crony politics, huge deficits, etc.

Not much difference. Of course, BO does bow to foreign leaders and appeases the Islamists. W did not do that.

obamaburgerking.jpg

invaded a nation to find out our intel was wrong ( or was correct all along had we cared more)
watched the biggest terror attack ( and most deadly attack of any type in 100 years) on US soild
But of course Bush changed health care as well..cost alot of money 2...though he was lucky..unlike the new guy, he never bothered to find a way to offset any costs...of course he also failed to fix the biggest issues.

was a good 8 year run

Watch it, the last time I went off on a diatribe like that Franklin accused me have having to much caffeine...and I'm thinking that your heavy sarcasm is showing ;) :D:):D

was a good 8 year run

Yes , I thought G.W. had to be the worst president ever!! But in a few long months ole Obama brought us more debt , more corruption , more poverty , more starving citizens , more foreclosures , more racsim. more more unemployed , less health care , more government controls , more evil , less truth and obama now ranks as the worst of his kind in the entire world!

was a good 8 year run

And your guy is fixing the deficit by spending more, limiting the CIA opening us to another attack, slow to respond to the worst attack on a military base in history, trying to destroy the best healthcare system in the world, and raising taxes on all Americans during the worst economy in decades. Sounds like a good plan.

But, do not misunderstand, I disliked Bush a great deal for his progressive policies of growing government, deficit spending, and immigration polices. So, BO is pretty much an extension of W except for a few notable negatives.

And now we have gone from debt to record debt.

Obama has increased our presence in Afghanistan, and increased predator attacks all over the Middle East.

I always find it somewhat hilarious when people point to GiTMO as a terrorist recruiting tool, and somehow think that increased drone bombings are not.

Perhaps Louisiana can take some responsibility for this? I assume you are talking about Katrina.

Surely you are not attempting to blame Bush for 9/11?

Costs are not really offset under the current legislation either, unless we are prepared for a large tax hike.

No they didn't.

BO is pretty much following Bush policies in Iraq and Afghan, spending even more than W, open borders, pushing big government programs, suck up to Goldman Sacks, crony politics, huge deficits, etc.

Not much difference. Of course, BO does bow to foreign leaders and appeases the Islamists. W did not do that.

obamaburgerking.jpg

First what policy was he suppose to use on Iraq? We where pulling out, when he was Elected ...we are pulling out now...So what part of pulling out are you against?

Afganistan...And yes its the same policy as Bush...so long as you ignore evrything about it yes thats true. There is a new policy on how to fight he war, a new battle plan, nearly 40,000 more troops....but yes its the same...outside of the facts at least.

Spending more then W...yea that happens when you get 2 wars, and take over just as the housing market just crashed, the banks all went under, and the econ is the pure dumps, and Health care was not fixed for the last 20 years its been broken...and it needs to be fixed....I am sorry there is not a Free pass to solve those with out money. But then if the Right really cared they would have said something the last 8 years under Bush about his spending...they did not ...they don't realy care as a party , unless its someone else in the white house.

Immigration? I am sorry with the 2 wars, the Econ, and health care, he has not had time to fix the borders and Immigration....I recall when Elected he said i will solve all issues in the first year...of course Bush worked realy hard at this issue for 8 years....to do nothing....But Lets cry Obama has not fixed it in a year.

And no he did not bow to them, he held there hand and kissed them...if you want to be Petty and cry about Bull that means nothing.

And now we have gone from debt to record debt.

Obama has increased our presence in Afghanistan, and increased predator attacks all over the Middle East.

I always find it somewhat hilarious when people point to GiTMO as a terrorist recruiting tool, and somehow think that increased drone bombings are not.

Perhaps Louisiana can take some responsibility for this? I assume you are talking about Katrina.

Surely you are not attempting to blame Bush for 9/11?

Costs are not really offset under the current legislation either, unless we are prepared for a large tax hike.

No they didn't.

The debt was record Debt, if Obama spend a buck in debt it was record...Bush spent record Debt, in times of a good econ , Obama has not got to have one of those yet and is fixing the crap Bush never did fix. It would be easy to have no debt...just don't fix anything and wait for next guy.

Yes more predator attacks in Afghanistan...or as I like to think of it, Killing more of people who actually attacked us...Now if you want to say more Predator attacks on Terrorist is the same as invading a nation based on lies and Cooked Intel...go for it, but I don't think that will fly. Gitmo is a symbol that stands evry day for all to see, flying in the face of Justice , and as a symbol or torture and against the ideals the US says it stands for...I flaming car with dead Terrorist in it, stands for, Don't F with us. Al Quida did not go around getting new Recruits saying they killed X in this attack on his hideout...they win them with pics of People in jail naked in Pyramids, and showing the US tortured Muslims.

And yes, and yes somehow I don't think States can be expected to Deal with the Loss of the majority of a whole Major ( and its biggest City) in a day, or even years without Federal help. Bush Botched how we dealt with Katrina and there is no hiding that.

And no, but he does take some responsibility for failing to show any moment to do anything about terrorism before it happened, given what he was told before taking office, after, by The Clinton people, and by his own Intel . Maybe Sept 11 could not have been stopped with any rational things he could have done...but he could at least looked like he was trying to do anything at all to stop terrorism. The 8 years of Bush where some of the worst years for this nation in some time...and to cry about how bad the last year has been under Obama as if it was worse then any of the last 8 years, its ridicules.

There are tax increases in the Bill...and also ways to offset costs by lowering the overall costs of things covered...Hence why the CBO Report for the Senate showed Less Debt, not More Debt after 10 years...and more after that 10 years...Bush...Debt Debt , no decrease in costs.

Yes they did hate us, I guess you missed the news? To be fair , a lot of them liked Americans still, but hated our Government. So if you want to go with that, fine. Thats a Direct quote from overseas by a few I met while over in Ireland.

Yes , I thought G.W. had to be the worst president ever!! But in a few long months ole Obama brought us more debt , more corruption , more poverty , more starving citizens , more foreclosures , more racsim. more more unemployed , less health care , more government controls , more evil , less truth and obama now ranks as the worst of his kind in the entire world!

Don't bother to talk to me, I don't read it.

Werbung:
Back