Degenerate Filthy Democrats Continue their War on Christmas

I live in Tennessee so why would I give a shit if a Massachusetts library does not want to have a pagan tree?

Instead of arguing for individual liberty you conservatives are obsessed with forcing people to believe like you do. As long as you can celebrate a holiday the way you desire nothing else matters.

Werbung:
I rather enjoy watching the idiot godbotherers practicing their stupidity in public spaces.
Democrats love it. It's a holiday at the expense of the Jesus junkies. 👍
coming from Boris the bugger eater from the nation of Doofusdork its a profound statement . I am familiar with your peoples holidays such as day of the stupid and saint idiots day, and devils night Dead Horse Caroling and night of the radish . Along with cock ring in public day and your annual HIV Long-Term Survivors Day.. Not to mention the ever popular she's my sister and wife say .

Boris is right though. Why are the trappings of Christmas most which are not really Christian anyway so damn important? Who cares about trees and parades? If they tried to make Christmas trees illegal for the home then you have something to bitch about.

Notice the obsession some have with forcing their religious views onto greater society in the interest of liberty and small government?

Boris is right though. Why are the trappings of Christmas most which are not really Christian anyway so damn important? Who cares about trees and parades? If they tried to make Christmas trees illegal for the home then you have something to bitch about.

Notice the obsession some have with forcing their religious views onto greater society in the interest of liberty and small government?
Boris is wrong christmass so much more then trees and presents its about religious freedom and love of family . We do not exchange presents any more and have not for a long time .Its the one time of the year that brings stranger's together .
if it was up to Bugger eating boris from Doofus dork there would be no religion beliefs allowed .
He would be a dictator if he could with no regard for rights and laws

Boris is wrong christmass so much more then trees and presents its about religious freedom and love of family . We do not exchange presents any more and have not for a long time .Its the one time of the year that brings stranger's together .
if it was up to Bugger eating boris from Doofus dork there would be no religion beliefs allowed .
He would be a dictator if he could with no regard for rights and laws

I saw Jessie Watters complaining because some library decided to not have a tree. What does that have to do with religious liberty?

Boris and Real News are like twins. Both are troubled unhappy individuals who want ultimate power in the state.

I saw Jessie Watters complaining because some library decided to not have a tree. What does that have to do with religious liberty?

Boris and Real News are like twins. Both are troubled unhappy individuals who want ultimate power in the state.
we are each welcome to our opinion they both seem to stand for different things which do you prefer is the real question overall

Boris is wrong . . . .

Thank you. You would think that was obvious right? Apparently not.

Its not the actual tree that matters, it is the fact that the war on Christmas is just one more front in the war against family and religion and traditional values, all to advance the Marxist agenda. That is why it is important. The Marxists must destroy family and religion in order to establish the Marxist state.

Some pinhead in this thread would know that if he blabbed a little less and listened a little more.

The term "War on Christmas" is retarded.

Nobody is prevented from celebrating the way they want. Kids are out of school for that time.

These are people who want to force their views onto the rest of society and have a state sponsored religion.

Libtards want their state sponsored religions(Climate change, race ideology) forced on people and so do conservatives.

Thank you. You would think that was obvious right? Apparently not.

Its not the actual tree that matters, it is the fact that the war on Christmas is just one more front in the war against family and religion and traditional values, all to advance the Marxist agenda. That is why it is important. The Marxists must destroy family and religion in order to establish the Marxist state.

Some pinhead in this thread would know that if he blabbed a little less and listened a little more.

blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab, blab

We have a poster responding to himself. Nothing wrong there. :rolleyes:

These are the people they want running our country.

Trump/Hinn 2024! For Jesus!

Werbung:
I rather enjoy watching the idiot godbotherers practicing their stupidity in public spaces.
Democrats love it. It's a holiday at the expense of the Jesus junkies. 👍
Wicked tribal barbarians have no tolerance for Jesus or Christianity.

image.jpg

Back