Degenerate Filthy Democrats Continue their War on Christmas

Werbung:
Wicked tribal barbarians have no tolerance for Jesus or Christianity.

image.jpg
Why should they? Jesus as you know it doesn't exist.
Christianity is a cult.
You're just another brain dead delusional godbotherer.

And this forum is full of the Godless bastards, as is this thread, except for you, me and T.A.T.
Gee thats sad.
I didn't see where it is compulsory to be a Jesus freaks.
You're becoming very angry sin. Not dominating is having a severe effect on you and need a valium.
The only plus from this is you will become accustomed to it because it won't stop because you belch swear words.

Toughen up you soon.

Gee thats sad.
I didn't see where it is compulsory to be a Jesus freaks.
You're becoming very angry sin. Not dominating is having a severe effect on you and need a valium.
The only plus from this is you will become accustomed to it because it won't stop because you belch swear words.

Toughen up you soon.
you mean your jealous because he is posting more about things you hate , be honest Bugger eating Boris , why don't you try posting a thread or 2 of your own that you think will of be of interest? Maybe how you hate god and America or what it was that you feared I would expose you for or how you think all churches should be burned down . Or maybe something about your home land and growing up in Doofusdork . Do not be shy Boris you little bugger eating monster

you mean your jealous because he is posting more about things you hate , be honest Bugger eating Boris , why don't you try posting a thread or 2 of your own that you think will of be of interest? Maybe how you hate god and America or what it was that you feared I would expose you for or how you think all churches should be burned down . Or maybe something about your home land and growing up in Doofusdork . Do not be shy Boris you little bugger eating monster
I have posted plenty but they hurt and you don't reply for that reason.

It's time for your enema

Do you know what country Pedo-Boris lives in?

omg, the war on christmas?
hahahah
hahaha

you morons still stuck on that stupidity?
hahahahah

Werbung:
Back