Democrat campaign promises to tax the rich! we heard it all before!

steveox

Remember Bill Clinton said he promised to raise taxes on people making $200,000 and more? Well after he made those promises when you elected him

He Raised the Gas tax 5 cents a gallon more.
Raised the BTU tax 10% more.
Raised Communcations Tax 10% more.
Raised the Cigarette and Alcohol tax 15 cents more.

Now who does that hurt? IT DOESNT HURT THE WEALTHY!!! It Hurts people like you and me the little guy.

Just like BUSH LIED too on his Tax cuts. He promised to cut taxes on all americans. But he really cut taxes for BIG OIL Companies and gave the wealthy tax breaks. But Middle class people didnt get a tax break.The Moddle class people didnt see a bigger paycheck.And they Continue to work longer and harder for less. So DONT BUY THIS FROM THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES! Cause when they get in office theyre gonna turn right around and give everyone the shaft like BILL CLINTON DID!

Werbung:
Bill Clinton was a GREAT president! In fact he may have been one of our GREATEST presidents!:)

He moved the entire Democratic Party to the center and did many important things such as MAJOR welfare reform. Unlike the neo-cons that have tried so hard to hijack the Republican party over to some medieval Christian Conservative Taliban Party.

President Clinton completely wiped out the budget deficit actually creating a surplus. Which is now an insanely unspeakable amount again under President Bush.

If we recall there was a Republican Congress to deal with back then so laying these increases at President Clinton's feet is a bit distorted. Especially now that we're all watching the pubbies spend like there is no tomorrow during the Bush administrations time at the helm. They make the Democrats look darn near frugal... :D

You might been paying Gasolene for less if yall voted for BOB DOLE!! Cause BOB DOLE was gonna roll back gas taxes to 8 cents a gallon in federal gas taxes. But NOOOOOO YOU BOZOS Had to RE-ELECT BILL CLINTON and yall paying 17 cents a gallon in federal gas tax when it could have been 8 cents a gallon.

Cut taxes and increase spending. What a great formula for a balanced budget.

Republicans: borrow and spend
Democrats: Tax and spend.

Who really stands for a limited government and fiscal responsibility any more?

Who really stands for a limited government and fiscal responsibility any more?

That'd be the Libertarians. They're the only ones who stand for the traditions of American political conservatism.

If you don't believe me, just ask them.

Humor aside, if you're actually looking for limited government, they're probably the biggest group still advocating it.

That'd be the Libertarians. They're the only ones who stand for the traditions of American political conservatism.

If you don't believe me, just ask them.

Humor aside, if you're actually looking for limited government, they're probably the biggest group still advocating it.

Yes, I think you're right about that, and a very small biggest group it is. The real conservatives have gone the way of the whooping crane.

Yes, I think you're right about that, and a very small biggest group it is. The real conservatives have gone the way of the whooping crane.

A state of affairs I'm not at all pleased about. Actual conservatism - the idea of a limited government - was one of the things that was truly revolutionary about America, and if we've lost that completely...well, that'd be bad.

A state of affairs I'm not at all pleased about. Actual conservatism - the idea of a limited government - was one of the things that was truly revolutionary about America, and if we've lost that completely...well, that'd be bad.

I agree with you, but aren't you .... a self-described liberal?

Why not start a GREEN PARTY REVOLUTION? Remember what Richard Pryor message was in the movie Brewsters Millions? He said
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!

Remember Bill Clinton said he promised to raise taxes on people making $200,000 and more? Well after he made those promises when you elected him

He Raised the Gas tax 5 cents a gallon more.
Raised the BTU tax 10% more.
Raised Communcations Tax 10% more.
Raised the Cigarette and Alcohol tax 15 cents more.

I've no problem with those taxes. I mean gas, I get 45mpg, I don't care ;). Now if you feel the need to complain about gas prices, get a better car, instead of that macho militant SUV you may be feeling the urge to drive. I also despise soccer mom's, especially soccer mom's with no kids.

Cig and alchy tax, good, if they insure that this taxation will go towards medical care of those who have medical costs from the use of these, since after all it does create a huge burden on the medical system.

Communications, well I think this is fine, with a lot of new technologies comes the need for government subsidy for cables, technologies, etc.

the problem is NOT the taxation but the use of these taxes.

We're taxed, regardless of party in power. What bugs me out is the way this tax is used. We need to ensure that the tax dollarts are well spent.

I've no problem with those taxes. I mean gas, I get 45mpg, I don't care ;). Now if you feel the need to complain about gas prices, get a better car, instead of that macho militant SUV you may be feeling the urge to drive. I also despise soccer mom's, especially soccer mom's with no kids.

Cig and alchy tax, good, if they insure that this taxation will go towards medical care of those who have medical costs from the use of these, since after all it does create a huge burden on the medical system.

Communications, well I think this is fine, with a lot of new technologies comes the need for government subsidy for cables, technologies, etc.

the problem is NOT the taxation but the use of these taxes.

We're taxed, regardless of party in power. What bugs me out is the way this tax is used. We need to ensure that the tax dollarts are well spent.

The american Auto companies wont build cars they above 50+ MPG & 40+ in city. Id would vote for any democrat who pleadges to get the american auto company CEOs to force them to build better cars with 50+ MPG and 40+ in city or were raise taxes on them.Tell those CEOs if you dont wanna pay those taxes i suggest you build better cars or youll pay the taxes!

The american Auto companies wont build cars they above 50+ MPG & 40+ in city. Id would vote for any democrat who pleadges to get the american auto company CEOs to force them to build better cars with 50+ MPG and 40+ in city or were raise taxes on them.Tell those CEOs if you dont wanna pay those taxes i suggest you build better cars or youll pay the taxes!

The auto industry will make more fuel efficient cars when the public demands more fuel efficient cars. The government isn't the answer.

The government is the answer.Cause the japanese auto companies are doing it.Look at this car!
http://www.toyota.com/prius/

GM,Chevy,Ford,Dodge and Saturn wont build a car like this.

They could build a car that gets 60 MPG. The problem is, it would be small, light, and not very fast, and would be a marketing failure. The auto industry understands what people want, and so they build larger and more powerful vehicles. If the government were to impose some kind of restriction, the industry would find a way around it.

For example, the fleet average standards were imposed to improve the fuel efficiency of cars, but large commercial vehicles were left out of the equation. What did Detroit build, and the public snap up? That's right, trucks and SUVs, large, powerful vehicles that did not have to live up to the fuel efficiency standards.

The government is not the answer to this problem. It hardly ever is the answer to problems.

Werbung:
I blame the Democratic Party for not allowing Drilling at ANWR and not allowing drilling on the coast of California. And not allowing refineries being built.Lets face it democrats wont allow 20 new refineries around the nation.This is why Gas Prices are out of line today.Democrats promised they would solve the gas price problems if theyre elected.In fact Hillary pledged this"" If Republicans are in minority,,We will promise to get the price of oil down and she said that exactly 1 year ago today. Well last year at this time gas was 2.85 a gallon now its 3.05 a gallon.Its seems to me THEY LIED!!! There was a campaign protest called
"" PAIN AT THE PUMPS=PAIN AT THE POLLS"" And this cost the Republicans the Election. I even Voted my senator and congressman out of office. And this Protester Yelled at D.C rally and said this,,, YOURE GONNA LOWER THESE GAS PRICES,, SECURE OUR BORDERS GIVE BACK OUR PRIVACY RIGHTS OR YOU CAN FIND YOURSELVES ANOTHER JOB!!!,,, And It Worked..Now were gonna Focus on DEMOCRATS in Congress and in Senate and were gonna throw them out too if we dont see these signs in november in 08
gasprices31105.jpg

You can find yourself in this crap.
unemployment.jpg

I Dont have a choice democrats.I gotta do what i have to do.You can ether get the gas prices down or YOURE OUT!!! Its very simple!

Back