Democrats lie worse than Republicans

and to elitist at this time.
Id like to know just what makes you think he is an elitist? Because of his previous comments about god and guns? Because maybe the news media keeps saying it over and over? I hear this over and over and nobody has been able to tell me why he is an "elitist" except for a single quote. But if you have something more credible, please do share.

Werbung:
Hey Top Gun, I agree with your total outlook, just not the candidate. I am also from Ohio and I think we are so far up the ladder in foreclosures, loss of good jobs, we were predominately an industrial state. My husband spent over 33 years at GM. I really think Obama is not ready, too young, too inexperienced and to elitist at this time. He needs more time and needs to learn to be a little more humble and how to relate to blue collar workers. I am an American First. Political parties are fine to a point, when they hurt the country, I am worried about the best cadidate. At such a terrible time for our country, we have a man that would be 73 years old, is in bad health, a black / white candidate and a woman. Some choice. God Bless America

It's good that we can agree on some things. You see that's what I like about Senator Obama. Being able to disagree without being disagreeable. And this is coming from a 51 year old white middle class working guy... :)

The truth though is Obama is truly plenty experienced. A highly respected State Senator and then a United States Senator highly trumps a Governors experience like Bill Clinton and George Bush had.
The other thing is try not to see smart as hell as elitist. Obama is actually a very humble family man that started with nothing and worked his butt off. And the truth is we just can't survive another Republican President with now (because he Flip Flopped all around) the same policies as Bush.

Thanks for the nice reply... GO BUCKS!!! :)

Id like to know just what makes you think he is an elitist? Because of his previous comments about god and guns? Because maybe the news media keeps saying it over and over? I hear this over and over and nobody has been able to tell me why he is an "elitist" except for a single quote. But ifjoy you have something more credible, please do share.

No Bunz, I don't get my opinions from the media, they are my own. You have no idea how much I read, watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC and C span, if you read my introduction, you will see I was introduced to Politics at a very young age, I forgot to say that I had the privilege of meeting President John F. Kennedy when he was running for office. Senator Obama has not done that much in the Senate. He did not do that much in Illinois. Sorry, but time will tell . At this moment they are holding up the votes in Gary Indiana, the news called it "political saboatage" so Hillary, who is ahead can't enjoy a victory.How childish, just like Obama, sorry but to me he has a lot of growing up to do. BUT, like I say, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. If so, write me back after he is in office a couple of years.:)

Id like to know just what makes you think he is an elitist? Because of his previous comments about god and guns? Because maybe the news media keeps saying it over and over? I hear this over and over and nobody has been able to tell me why he is an "elitist" except for a single quote. But if you have something more credible, please do share.

Bunz, he just has a cocky elitist attitude, I think part because he is black, and is on the defensive and part because he went to Harvard and he just can't shake it. Watch him if he gets the nomination. I don't think he knows how to be humble.:(

Werbung:
Bunz, he just has a cocky elitist attitude, I think part because he is black, and is on the defensive and part because he went to Harvard and he just can't shake it. Watch him if he gets the nomination. I don't think he knows how to be humble.:(

The man grew up in a home without a father that at times had to be on Food Stamps. For a time he lived with his grandparents. He studied hard and was awarded ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS to go to college... and then worked in college so hard he became the head of the Harvard Law Review.

He then passed up high paying job offers on Wall Street to go to South side Chicago and be a Community Organizer working to help those unemployed by plants shutting down in the area.

He's been married just one time with two beautiful little girls and no marital scandals.

He's worth only a mere fraction of what Hillary or McCain are worth.

But he's the elitist... amazing... simply amazing.

Maybe some people do need a Bush/McCain third term to really drag themselves & their kids in deeper sinking in the Republican mud & quicksand just a little longer. WOW! :eek: So off base...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe751kMBwms

Back