Democrats protecting sex offenders in California again

Werbung:
democrats vote against strong law for sex offenders and your right its not big news it common events that's how you protect them
How many times has dems voted to protect sex offenders?
You made the statement now support it with evidence. I know you can't so I suggest you back off now.

You made the statement now support it with evidence. I know you can't so I suggest you back off now.
Here's a little reminder of your hypocrisy. Read the whole article and cut your bias shit.

And another exposing who has the filthy fascination about sex offenders.

But here is a most recent example which makes you look like a proper Wally.
Again, think before you post boofhead.

That enough for you Boris the baffled or do you need more evidence

My

That enough for you Boris the baffled or do you need more evidence.
My point was you posted suggesting it was a Democrat MO which it is not. I posted what the situation is and your a hypocrite.
You open your big mouth without reading or research.
Think what the likes of me will say before you post.

My

My point was you posted suggesting it was a Democrat MO which it is not. I posted what the situation is and your a hypocrite.
You open your big mouth without reading or research.
Think what the likes of me will say before you post.
my point is democrats protect perverts of course you being a church burner that fits

please vomit all you want I would love to see you do it and fall in it
The whole context of your thread is wrong.
You suggest democrats have no purpose other than to protect perverts etc which is completely. You don't know the situation under which the decision was made or the personal issues.

You post purely to take a cheap shot and an ignorant hate filled one at that. You're a pathetic old fool. It's idiots like you that keep the country divided with ridiculous claims like that.

So piss off and get some real fact based issues instead of trawling through everything and twisting it to support your cretinised brain.

The whole context of your thread is wrong.
You suggest democrats have no purpose other than to protect perverts etc which is completely. You don't know the situation under which the decision was made or the personal issues.

You post purely to take a cheap shot and an ignorant hate filled one at that. You're a pathetic old fool. It's idiots like you that keep the country divided with ridiculous claims like that.

So piss off and get some real fact based issues instead of trawling through everything and twisting it to support your cretinised brain.
Screenshot_20230320-115951.pngScreenshot_20230320-115906.png

Werbung:
Back