DEMOCRATS REDEFINE WHAT A RECESSION IS TO SUIT THEIR NEEDS SO THEY DON'T LOOK BAD

Werbung:

jUST LIKE HOW DEMOCRAT DEFINE CRIMINAL AND SECURE BOARDER LOL
That reminds me of when the virus got its first victim in Washington state. He was on TV and said there is nothing to worry about. I have it all under control.

To be a clever debater you need a long memory. Sadly yours is slipping each day.

actually, the NEBR defines a recession. Its not black and white. a "recession" with record low unemployment? that's some kind of weird "recession". lol

That reminds me of when the virus got its first victim in Washington state. He was on TV and said there is nothing to worry about. I have it all under control.

To be a clever debater you need a long memory. Sadly yours is slipping each day.
What the heck are you talking about. You sound like joe biden lost and rambling on and no one knows what your talking about.
actually, the NEBR defines a recession. Its not black and white. a "recession" with record low unemployment? that's some kind of weird "recession". lol
Just like joe we will change the definition when we need to make ourselves look good . just like you tried will what a criminal is or cheating .

Democrats be like never be honest when a lie will look better.

Werbung:
"Officially, the NBER defines recession as "a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months"

that's the official definition. no need to change anything. "two quarters of negative gdp" is NOT the official definition.

no need to pay me for schooling you..once more. I enjoy making you look stupid. :)

Back