did anyone see spider 3 movie?

Werbung:
I saw it and it was pretty good.

There was a scene where a giant American flag was waving behind spiderman

pretty funny and controversial

I saw it. I enjoyed it, especially near the end where they just absolutely cut loose with the special effects. It also seemed to be more like a comic book than the second movie was, which was nice.

On the other hand, they completely f'ed up Gwen Stacy. And Venom looks smaller than Spider-Man which is just plain wrong. Other than that I like most of the things they did. I might even go see it again - I mean, strip away my comic-book nerd devotion to the source material and it is still a really fun, really fast-paced action movie with outstanding special effects.

yah its ok, if you can get past Parkers Emo haircut, and the fact that Snaggletooth sings twice in the movie. but yah its allright. Just make sure you bring plenty to drink while you waste 8 bucks on this vapid flick.

I saw it. I enjoyed it, especially near the end where they just absolutely cut loose with the special effects. It also seemed to be more like a comic book than the second movie was, which was nice.

On the other hand, they completely f'ed up Gwen Stacy. And Venom looks smaller than Spider-Man which is just plain wrong. Other than that I like most of the things they did. I might even go see it again - I mean, strip away my comic-book nerd devotion to the source material and it is still a really fun, really fast-paced action movie with outstanding special effects.

Yeah, it really annoys me too when they make a movie about a comic book and then don't follow the comic book. I'm still pissed about the Juggernaut character from X-men 3. Topher Grace is definately not the muscle maniac that Eddie Brock was in the comic books and that just annoys me to no end.

Yeah, it really annoys me too when they make a movie about a comic book and then don't follow the comic book. I'm still pissed about the Juggernaut character from X-men 3. Topher Grace is definately not the muscle maniac that Eddie Brock was in the comic books and that just annoys me to no end.

Yeah...I wrote a three page rant about how much I disliked X-Men 3. They totally messed up Calipso too. And they took badass, loner Wolverine and turned him into an inspirational leader figure...hell no.

As for Topher Grace...you're absolutely right. This is not "That 70's Superhero" and that's what it felt like with him as Venom. That rankled more than a little. It looked like they tried to get his fighting style right but he was already wrong, what with the being noticeably smaller than Spider-Man.

I'm sorry but I found it ridiculous how rushed the movie was. They tried to fit in too much in too little time. I was especially annoyed with the tiny part that Venom played. He litterally only showed up with a half hour left in the movie. Emo spider man was ridiculous too...

I'm sorry but I found it ridiculous how rushed the movie was. They tried to fit in too much in too little time. I was especially annoyed with the tiny part that Venom played. He litterally only showed up with a half hour left in the movie. Emo spider man was ridiculous too...

I thought emo Spidey was funny. You just know that when an alien symbiont grafts itself to you and releases your repressed personality you'd turn into a swanky emo-haired jazz pianist. Don't try to deny it.

My brother saw it and said it was good, but I think that was only because I refused to go and see it with him and he wanted to get one back on me.

I thought emo Spidey was funny. You just know that when an alien symbiont grafts itself to you and releases your repressed personality you'd turn into a swanky emo-haired jazz pianist. Don't try to deny it.

Shut up! :mad: It's not true!!

I thought he was amusing as well!

Werbung:

Agreed. The beginning was too slow, and the ending too rushed.

Back