Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

Gay sex seems to be a fact of life in prisons. Let's investigate John McCain to learn how often he engaged in homosexual sex while he was a P.O.W.

You have no idea what being a POW is do you? Prison is a joy ride compared to being a POW, especially to some of the communist states, that oddly you want to emulate here.

Werbung:
Gay sex seems to be a fact of life in prisons. Let's investigate John McCain to learn how often he engaged in homosexual sex while he was a P.O.W.

With two broken arms or clavicles or whatever you can be sure that if he engaged in any it was not consensual.

plus ill be up all night long drinking large amounts of beer screaming at my tv~ No Obamanation

"Beer" The GOP koolaide..:D

If Young was murdered by one of the two political parties, my money would be on the GOP. What a perfect plan to frame Obama with a man they'd known he'd called, and who was also in contact with a perfect patsy, Sinclair. The reason they haven't framed him yet? Hillary.

It's like I said from day one. They had to get Hillary out of the way. That's why on the O'Reilly Factor, that interview with Tony Snow, they joked about the scoop but refused to talk about it then.. They also said everyone else was holding back too. They knew the critical element of that story was timing. Hillary out of the way, in the final week of the election, pop that story out. O'Rielly's refusal to talk about it and their laughter is very telling...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q

I highly doubt Obama is capable of murder, or murder-for-hire. I wouldn't put bisexuality past him though. The murder of Donald Young was clever. I'll leave it at that.

Werbung:
"Beer" The GOP koolaide..:D

If Young was murdered by one of the two political parties, my money would be on the GOP. What a perfect plan to frame Obama with a man they'd known he'd called, and who was also in contact with a perfect patsy, Sinclair. The reason they haven't framed him yet? Hillary.

It's like I said from day one. They had to get Hillary out of the way. That's why on the O'Reilly Factor, that interview with Tony Snow, they joked about the scoop but refused to talk about it then.. They also said everyone else was holding back too. They knew the critical element of that story was timing. Hillary out of the way, in the final week of the election, pop that story out. O'Rielly's refusal to talk about it and their laughter is very telling...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPuVJwWg-Q

I highly doubt Obama is capable of murder, or murder-for-hire. I wouldn't put bisexuality past him though. The murder of Donald Young was clever. I'll leave it at that.

You should go back and read your own posts. You are like invasion of the body snatchers and its really funny

Back