Obama to sign One World Order Treaty?

Nah, we tell the one about the dims who stand around waiting for someone to save them when the sky does fall, or the water rises.....
Yeah...it was OUR fault that someone snuck "compassionate" into the Republicans'-brochures.

:rolleyes:

norquist_bathtub.jpg

Werbung:
in other words you know nothing about anything other than what is going on on the international stage, who attends economic summits, which countries they are from, and how the economies of those countries are intertwined with ours. These people make international policy, and in case you aren't aware, America is part of that, and we are in no way in the same position of power that we were when we emerged as such after WWI and II. You know nothing about other international organizations and the connections to those in your own senate.

And you know why you don't even have the capacity to fathom these things? Because they take research, and ingenuity to find information that is readily available if one knows how to approach the subjects. You speak passionately of "surface" issues, and know nothing about larger issues. Your intelligence and "passions" are limited.

As for Sheeple. Those would be the ones who believe Obam-ba is more than a token pimple on the ass of those calling the shots. That would be you.

Sheeple as opposed to what... people who believe there are little green men from outer space perhaps?

And considering the fact that you yourself are in no way even a single testicle on the dust mite on that pimple on that ass we should think you have great insight because... :confused:

Werbung:
I don't pretend to be something I'm not, like Obam-ba. However, you have proven that you know nothing about international politics, economic policies or anything else other than you worship a president who doesn't know anything about anything.

Oh wait a minute, I stand corrected....He actually knows what "caulk" is. Lol.

Again, I ask you you to present your proof that there is no agenda for globalization, or shut up and admit that you don't know anything.

Back