djt stock price falling like a rock lol

Trump is being destroyed by hateful wicked Democrats under Biden similar to the way hateful wicked Germans destroyed Jews under Hitler.
Trump wants to destroy everyone and anyone that disagrees with Trump. Trump is a wannabe Hitler.

Trump makes a stupid remark about how people who come here because they don't like being poor like Melania or Trump's own mother are "poisoning the blood of America", and a reporter points out that Hitler made the exact same remarks, and Trump claims that he did not know.

You are a deluded cult follower of a psychopath. And somehow, you think he is like Jesus.

Werbung:
Trump wants to destroy everyone and anyone that disagrees with Trump. Trump is a wannabe Hitler.

Trump makes a stupid remark about how people who come here because they don't like being poor like Melania or Trump's own mother are "poisoning the blood of America", and a reporter points out that Hitler made the exact same remarks, and Trump claims that he did not know.

You are a deluded cult follower of a psychopath. And somehow, you think he is like Jesus.
I don't think we should try to make too much of what people in the spotlight say. They are going to make mistakes and be misunderstood at times, as well as being understood at other times. Many Americans took offense when Michelle suggested she never respected the US until Barack got elected. Take that for what you will.

Not only did the hateful Nazi murderers think they were God and society a service by butchering Jews, so do lying, looting, leftist Democrat crooks think they are doing society a favor by crushing Christians and conservatives and stealing elections for the US today.

John 16:2
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Fyck Bible quotes. Is that your god?

I don't think we should try to make too much of what people in the spotlight say. They are going to make mistakes and be misunderstood at times, as well as being understood at other times. Many Americans took offense when Michelle suggested she never respected the US until Barack got elected. Take that for what you will.
And I'll take it as completed taken out of context. But I would expect you to twist it as you always do.

I think it is bleeding OBVIOUS that Trump quoted Hitler here and did so to reward his neo Nazi followers.
This "poisoning the blood" bit comes straight from Nazi Master Race theory.

Michele meant that this country appeared to be majority racist to her until a majority of the voters voted for Obama. Because this has been a racist country since the git-go. And we still have White Southern politicians dong everything they can to prevent Black people from voting.

I think it is bleeding OBVIOUS that Trump quoted Hitler here and did so to reward his neo Nazi followers.
This "poisoning the blood" bit comes straight from Nazi Master Race theory.

Michele meant that this country appeared to be majority racist to her until a majority of the voters voted for Obama. Because this has been a racist country since the git-go. And we still have White Southern politicians dong everything they can to prevent Black people from voting.
Through years of political propaganda Democrats have turned modern blacks into hateful, discontented, white and cop hating racists, much in the same manner Muslim terrorists have turned their own children into hateful enemies and murderers of good people.

Through years of political propaganda Democrats have turned modern blacks into hateful, discontented, white and cop hating racists, much in the same manner Muslim terrorists have turned their own children into hateful enemies and murderers of good people.
Right wing blather

42 this morning
Nearly all available shares are pledged for short sales lol
It is a terrible investment, there is no chance that Truth Social will ever make a profit. At most, its shares are worth less than a dollar by any sane criteria.

Short selling involves borrowing stock shares and you pay an interest rate to borrow them that interest rate is typically just a couple of percent like normal kind of investment. That's because there's usually plenty of shares available out of the whole Number of shares. However in this case because everyone knows the price is gonna fall pretty much all the shares that are available to borrow Are and you have to pay 500% interest because there's so much demand to short his stock

Short selling involves borrowing stock shares and you pay an interest rate to borrow them that interest rate is typically just a couple of percent like normal kind of investment. That's because there's usually plenty of shares available out of the whole Number of shares. However in this case because everyone knows the price is gonna fall pretty much all the shares that are available to borrow Are and you have to pay 500% interest because there's so much demand to short his stock
From what I have learned from investing over thirty years, short selling, options, puts and calls are gambling and too risky for me to bother with. Ditto cyber coins.

Werbung:
From what I have learned from investing over thirty years, short selling, options, puts and calls are gambling and too risky for me to bother with. Ditto cyber coins.
That is generally correct. Even in this case short seller's aren't guaranteed profits because if the high rate of interest

Back