Do Republicans and pedophile priests share the same vile sexual morality.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

I wrote this for the religious forum but it seems to be a question that I should have put to Republicans as they are exhibiting the same vile morality as pedophile priests and the religious who ignore morality to feed their tribal needs.

Do you see any difference in the immoral and unethical position of both groups?

How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways?

I find it quite strange that Christian, Muslims and Jews can ignore the immoral ways that their God is shown to have in the Bible, Qur’an and Talmud.

If you have read any of the critical books on God, you will have seen God described with some rather disingenuous terms that, if applied to a man, would see that man executed by any moral government in quick order. The Buddhist saying that if you ever meet God, kill him seems quite fitting. Frankly, I think killing him without making him suffer for a time would be too good for him. If hell were real, that would be a better end for him as mankind would surely need to see that torture to gain real closure for God’s crimes against humanity. This aside.

I can appreciate the value for society of local churches, mosques and temples but cannot fathom why lying priests, preachers and imams try to sell their God as a good God, when he is obviously more satanic than Satan. Perhaps scripture speak at least one truth in that the whole world would be deceived by Satan and his lying preachers and imams. Not that I believe in Satan.

As a Gnostic Christian, my focus has been to try to become a Parfait, a perfected moral man, using the methods Jesus taught. It has been a long climb up Jacob’s ladder and apotheosis put me up one rung and I have tried to climb higher, but seem to have stalled due to my inability to find arguments that are persuasive enough to loosen Satan’s grip on the minds of Christians, Muslims and Jews. Their need of fellowship is stronger than their work on their moral sense and they stay in their religions even though they know that their God is immoral and not worthy of their idol worship. This Gnostic Christian truth is not a flattering epithet for God, which is likely what cause their destruction by Inquisition.

The truth hurts the religious even when given with a loving touch. I am not that good at that but have seen good honest lovers of Christ get verbally abused by theists. They think hate is motivating those who speak against their God even when love is the motivator. Hate is born of love, and the Gnostic hate of God is justified on moral grounds, and the attempted correction of a believers moral sense and their thinking is done out of love. They forget that that is how Jesus was and how that love driven expression of hate with what he saw around him almost got him killed at the hands of the Jews. So the myth says.

The fact that I have had many theists resist entering into moral argument of their God indicates that they know that their God is immoral. I can appreciate that once a person accepts the fellowship that his tribal nature seeks, and he can survive without having better morals, he is loath to jeopardize the comfort zone he has created for himself. The problem is that theists are living in self-deception and for one who seeks or has attained Gnosis, a deeper knowing of himself, self-deception is basically not allowed. That is why I have to bother fighting a fight that is almost un-winnable.

If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.

In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.

I recognize that our tribal and fellowship needs are quite strong and a part of our basic instincts. Do you have any idea as to how we can break Satan’s hold on Christians, Muslims and Jews and change their fellowship and tribal needs to a need for a God with decent moral values?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
The short answer is YES.

Hypocrisy seems to go hand in hand with bigotry. Do as I say, not as I do!

As a victim of molestation by an old priest at age 12 (actually, just before my 12th birthday), I know how hypocrisy works. . .and how the hypocrisy engendered by 'religion" keeps victims silent for years and years. . .simply because, even if they talk, too many are not believed and are silenced again. . .even by their own family, their own priest, their own teachers!

So none of this happy horseshit is happening in the Gnostian Christic circles?
Sorry assed Republicans like Roy More, John Conyers, Donnie Trump, Harvey Winesteen, Anthony weener, Billy Jeff Clinton and Al Frankin need to be castrated behind the woodshed with a 16 pound sledge hammer. We don't need any stinkin' court proceedings to tell us that these bastards are guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Any accusation of sexual abuse by anyone, anywhere, at anytime is a guilty verdict in any ones' law book.
If you have an answer to the question I posed at the onset, please enlighten me as I am quite disappointed to see so many living in self-deception and without Gnosis, and following Gods who are demonstrably more Satan like than God like.
I would suggest a near perfect Gnostian Christic Bishop kick his flame spewing ass untill he
stops meddling in shit that's none of his dammed business!
In the terrible days that we will face from environmental degradation that will soon be upon us, a new and moral God will be required and we presently do not have one.
Are you campaigning for the position?

The short answer is YES.

Hypocrisy seems to go hand in hand with bigotry. Do as I say, not as I do!

As a victim of molestation by an old priest at age 12 (actually, just before my 12th birthday), I know how hypocrisy works. . .and how the hypocrisy engendered by 'religion" keeps victims silent for years and years. . .simply because, even if they talk, too many are not believed and are silenced again. . .even by their own family, their own priest, their own teachers!

I worked in a maximum security prison as a nurse for 10 years and they had a unit for sex offenders trying to rehab. I seriously doubt if you did a poll that even 40% are republicans since half of them are black.

So you think 100% of Catholic priests are republicans?

So none of this happy horseshit is happening in the Gnostian Christic circles?
Sorry assed Republicans like Roy More, John Conyers, Donnie Trump, Harvey Winesteen, Anthony weener, Billy Jeff Clinton and Al Frankin need to be castrated behind the woodshed with a 16 pound sledge hammer. We don't need any stinkin' court proceedings to tell us that these bastards are guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Any accusation of sexual abuse by anyone, anywhere, at anytime is a guilty verdict in any ones' law book.

I would suggest a near perfect Gnostian Christic Bishop kick his flame spewing ass untill he
stops meddling in shit that's none of his dammed business!

Are you campaigning for the position?

Why are you grouping Frankin and Moore with Harvey Weinstein? Weinstein is spending the rest of his life in prison for rape. Those guys were not charged with any crime.

I would respect your post more if you knew the difference. Also learn to spell Weinstein.

Why are you grouping Frankin and Moore with Harvey Weinstein? Weinstein is spending the rest of his life in prison for rape. Those guys were not charged with any crime.

I would respect your post more if you knew the difference. Also learn to spell Weinstein.
What is Roy Moore accused of?
In November 2017, multiple women made allegations of sexual misconduct against Roy Moore, the Republican nominee in a U.S. Senate special election in Alabama scheduled for the following month. He is a former Alabama chief justice, and district attorney.

So yeah, Roy Moore belongs on the list.

Werbung:

How about hassert the republican house majority leader that went to jail for being a pedo.

Back