Do you agree with this statement?

Could you agree with these then statements?

• I could agree with the ten statements

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I could not agree with the ten statements

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dr.Who

In a testimony to the fear that has arisen some soldiers and policemen have taken to calling themselves oathtakers and this is their list:

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

They have also started wearing tags on their uniforms which say "oath taker" and a few have added the tag "3 percenter" alluding to the 3% of the colonists who took to the field against the King during the Revolution, and the estimation that at least three percent of modern Americans will actively fight, if it comes to it, to preserve liberty.

I am not asking if you would fight, just do you agree with the 10 statements regardless of who is president now or in 4 or 8 years.

Werbung:
They have taken an oath not to obey orders that countermand the Bill of Rights? Good for them. It's kind of sad that such an oath is seen as necessary, because that implies that they expect to receive such orders.

Don't they take that oath all of them anyway when they are sworn in?

Seems like their tag should read "oath enforcer". They all take the oath.

They just don't all take it seriously. And this is too bad since they aren't hired thugs, they are peacekeepers of the Constitution.

They have taken an oath not to obey orders that countermand the Bill of Rights? Good for them. It's kind of sad that such an oath is seen as necessary, because that implies that they expect to receive such orders.

It's not necessarily there because they predict that orders would be issued conflicting with the Bill of Rights would occur but more of a precaution.
The way I see it is better safe than sorry.
I can see where you're coming from though, that members of law enforcement or military would even need such on oath however it gives these people some grounds to reject such orders and rules out any confusion.

Werbung:
could I agree? nope

1. yes we do actuly have to disarm some Americans....would I agree to not disarm most, yes...but I will be more then happy to disarm, gangbangers, people who commit violant crimes, and other such people....Also no not all arms are to be legal...no you cant have a tank, a ICBM, nor do I think the public needs Fully Automatic Machine guns ( I could care less about semi auto)

2. any search I could make would have no warrent, I am not a cop....nor would it hold up in court.

3. what about those in the military, have we not had military tribunals for some time for a reason? though It would be for our Military not anyone we wanted....even those in the military said the system was rigged and not fair to those accused.

4. Deffine what you would call, "State of Emergancy" if you mean constituion is void or something then no.

5...sure what the hell...even if WI is looking at Minnesota funny....I also will promise not to beat up old ladies in the streat with clubs for fun while at it. So go ahead cali, make pot legal...Its not like teh US will invade you to stop it.

6.I will not do that...to any states in the north...in teh south you are on your own...Atlanta, we burned you once, maybe you need to be shown a lesson again so you dont forget...its time for the Ethinic cleansing of Hicks!

7. even the jews?

8.I will, even if China invades us, if those damn Canadians step one foot on our soil I will kill them all

9.Not even Foil hats

10. yes , so long as portests are done in protest zones far away from the events and they have permits....

11..this one should be added....I swear to never help the goverment fake a terrorist attack killing thousands with hijact planes...( realy there was no plane, it was missles) and of course setting up bombs in buildings to make it look like they fell from plane attack...

since we are going all , I read to many conspircy theories on the net and need to make oaths about them.....

Back