Do you believe in aliens?

Werbung:
Actually, I think we're pretty close to deep space travel. Scientists have had a lot of success reducing the effects of gravity using north/north or south/south magnets. In theory, if you get rid of 100% of the effects of gravity you can go faster than the speed of light with very little energy being used.

Once again we're treading on something I know very little about. Still, I was always given to understand that the problem isn't really getting up to the speed of light (which is theoretically possible) but the relativistic side-effects of doing so. In that regard I don't believe we've made any progress.

Uh huh.

Some people juggle geese too. What's your point?

Once again we're treading on something I know very little about. Still, I was always given to understand that the problem isn't really getting up to the speed of light (which is theoretically possible) but the relativistic side-effects of doing so. In that regard I don't believe we've made any progress.

The point is no one knows what aliens really are.

Hope the geese don't get dizzy.

The point is no one knows what aliens really are.

Hope the geese don't get dizzy.

Don't worry about the geese. They'll be fine.

As far as our understanding goes, "aliens" are quite simply any organism not native to Earth. I understand that you aren't necessarily saying that the whole demon thing is your perspective on it, but still. This came out of left field and I'm still left wondering why you felt compelled to post the idea.

Don't worry about the geese. They'll be fine.

As far as our understanding goes, "aliens" are quite simply any organism not native to Earth. I understand that you aren't necessarily saying that the whole demon thing is your perspective on it, but still. This came out of left field and I'm still left wondering why you felt compelled to post the idea.

I haven't decided yet. If you have proof, I'd like see it.

I haven't decided yet. If you have proof, I'd like see it.

No, no proof. If there was proof I wouldn't be asking if you "believed" in aliens but rather if you'd heard that they really exist. Belief in this regard has to do with whether or not you "believe" (once again absent any actual proof) that it is possible that Earth, one tiny little planet in an enormous universe, is the only place where life can be found.

No, no proof. If there was proof I wouldn't be asking if you "believed" in aliens but rather if you'd heard that they really exist. Belief in this regard has to do with whether or not you "believe" (once again absent any actual proof) that it is possible that Earth, one tiny little planet in an enormous universe, is the only place where life can be found.

Of course, anything is possible. Maybe there will be a load of them on that 10th planet that is coming near.

In my eyes, Pluto will always be a planet.

I haven't heard that it has been discounted. Let's wait until it gets here and see.

http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

There's a section on Planet X there. Don't be fooled by the subtitles and all that - scroll down to the bottom of the Planet X page and they discredit every bit of evidence ever presented for the existence of Planet X.

Actually, if you're paranoid that's a pretty good site to keep in your bookmarks anyway.

In my eyes, Pluto will always be a planet.

I haven't heard that it has been discounted. Let's wait until it gets here and see.

I hope you aren't one of those that still listens to Nancy Lieder. I'll be the first to jump onboard with 90% of the ufo/alien conspiracy stories out there, but this lady is just a psycho.

nice treatment of a new member !! and a Girl at that !!!you all cry we want girls here, then you attack them when they come? dosent make sense?

http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

There's a section on Planet X there. Don't be fooled by the subtitles and all that - scroll down to the bottom of the Planet X page and they discredit every bit of evidence ever presented for the existence of Planet X.

Actually, if you're paranoid that's a pretty good site to keep in your bookmarks anyway.

I'm not paranoid, thank you. Thanks for the site.

Werbung:
Never heard of Nancy. Tell me more.

She was one of the main people behind the idea that Planet X was going to pass by Earth in 2003 and cause cataclysmic events. She says she got this information from an alien race from Zeta Reticuli. She claims the "Zetas" communicate telepathically with her, and she even does interviews in which they talk through her. In short, she put her entire reputation on the line saying that Planet X was going to pass by Earth in 2003, and even went as far to say that if it didn't happen then she would have no reason to expect anyone to believe a word she said ever again. Of course, when it didn't happen, she started making excuses, and even claims that people have taken pictures of Planet X without actually knowing it. She runs the website http://www.zetatalk.com. I would urge you to check her site out and make up your own mind about her, but my personal view is that there really is nothing behind her claims.

Back