Do you believe in gravity?

Werbung:
Seen on the wall in the Physics lab

GRAVITY; It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

Then, it would be a simple matter to end whatever debate in the scientific community by stating the law, wouldn't it?

Would you care to enlighten the rest of the world, hmmm?

I see you are applying your 'logic' again Numinus.

From the fact that I chose not to write up the definition of gravity you concluded that I can't.

The errors diplayed in your syllogistic 'reasoning' here are a common theme in your posts.

I suppose that is why you believe in god.

I see you are applying your 'logic' again Numinus.

From the fact that I chose not to write up the definition of gravity you concluded that I can't.

The errors diplayed in your syllogistic 'reasoning' here are a common theme in your posts.

I suppose that is why you believe in god.

What can one reasonably say about a poster in a gravity thread who refuse to say anything about gravity, hmmm?

What an unmitigated nincompoop.

If you are incapable of stating what you believe gravity to be, then what the hell are you doing in this thread, eh?

What a moron.

There is no gravity, the Earth sucks.

Geez, Nums, you're sure a grouch, calling people morons and stupid, what happened, was the Charm School closed the day were to attend? I know a couple of other engineers and they both have good senses of humor. When you took all that engineering stuff in school you should have at least minored in humor. Or drinking, that's what Segep did. :)

Geez, Nums, you're sure a grouch, calling people morons and stupid,

We should all learn to get along, eh?

what happened, was the Charm School closed the day were to attend?

And I suppose you went to charm school, eh?

Your anti-catholic rhetoric is so endearing.

I know a couple of other engineers and they both have good senses of humor.

I am all sunshine.

When you took all that engineering stuff in school you should have at least minored in humor. Or drinking, that's what Segep did. :)

Drinking. A little drugs. Sex. You name it.

We should all learn to get along, eh?
Hey, that's what Jesus said to do.

And I suppose you went to charm school, eh?
Of course I did, that's why I act like a lady and don't call you bad names.

Your anti-catholic rhetoric is so endearing.
Oh no, Nums, it isn't just Catholics, I object to ALL religious hypocrites!

I am all sunshine.
The sunshine of the spotless mind I suppose.

Drinking. A little drugs. Sex. You name it.
Actually, I think the gonzo journalist, Hunter S. Thompson, got it right when speaking to a college audience he said, "I hate to advocate sex, drugs, and violence, but they've always worked for me." :D

Werbung:
Mare, the problem is that numnuts didn't go to engineering school.

You know that syndrome where some people who wish they had made it as a doctor put on a white coat and walk round hospitals acting as one?

Well numnuts is the engineering equivalent.

And his failure to achieve his dream is what makes him grouchy.

I note with interest his comments aginst you and your views on the Roman Catholic flavour of religion so I guess he is a RC.

Which means he is a cannibal.

Maybe as an 'enigineer' he could explain how come there is so much of Jesus' flesh and blood to keep millions of people going in communion for 2,000 years.

Was Jesus obese and is that why so many Americans follow the tradition?

Or is transubstantiation a load of old bollocks like everything else the ludiscrous and perverted RC church says and does?

I would imagine that at engineering school it is probably wise to keep quiet about believing in transubstantiation whilst questioning gravity.

Back