Do you believe in gravity?

Hey, that's what Jesus said to do.

I didn't say anything to the contrary, did I?

Of course I did, that's why I act like a lady and don't call you bad names.

Does that mean you are merely acting like a lady?

Oh no, Nums, it isn't just Catholics, I object to ALL religious hypocrites!

But your objection to catholics is, by far, the most endearing.

Duh?

The sunshine of the spotless mind I suppose.

I wouldn't say I have a spotless mind.

Actually, I think the gonzo journalist, Hunter S. Thompson, got it right when speaking to a college audience he said, "I hate to advocate sex, drugs, and violence, but they've always worked for me." :D

You mean he subscribes to these even as a journalist?

Werbung:
Numnuts

Let me indulge you and accept (for the moment) that there had to be some kind of creative force.

Give me another laugh and explain how you get to the god that the penis hatted cross dressing nazi pope used to con his way into a position of wealth and power.

Mare, the problem is that numnuts didn't go to engineering school.

As if a bonehead can tell, eh?

You know that syndrome where some people who wish they had made it as a doctor put on a white coat and walk round hospitals acting as one?

I understand it completely. Personally, I read philosophy in lieu of walking around a hospital in a lab coat.

Well numnuts is the engineering equivalent.

Of course you feel this way. Boneheads usually cannot tell fact even if it sat on their face and defecated.

Duh?

And his failure to achieve his dream is what makes him grouchy.

Nope. Never dreamed of it. It just came naturally.

I note with interest his comments aginst you and your views on the Roman Catholic flavour of religion so I guess he is a RC.

Nominal catholic would be more accurate, although I have no objections.

Which means he is a cannibal.

LMAO

I vaguely remember people saying this of the rc. More often than not, people who say this are boneheads who do not even have what it takes to finish highschool. Certainly not enough reason for a response from anyone.

Maybe as an 'enigineer' he could explain how come there is so much of Jesus' flesh and blood to keep millions of people going in communion for 2,000 years.

LMAO

Because it is actually just a a piece of wafer and some wine.

Duh?

Was Jesus obese and is that why so many Americans follow the tradition?

Bravo! That is by far, the most elegant stupidity I have ever encountered.

Or is transubstantiation a load of old bollocks like everything else the ludiscrous and perverted RC church says and does?

Nope. It is a ritual. I trust you can manage to look at the meaning of the word on your own.

I would imagine that at engineering school it is probably wise to keep quiet about believing in transubstantiation whilst questioning gravity.

Why would I question transubstantiation in an engineering class, eh? Shouldn't I be doing that in theology? Or do you not know that your adviser gives you a course outline on the courses you intend to take?

Duh?

Numnuts

Let me indulge you and accept (for the moment) that there had to be some kind of creative force.

Give me another laugh and explain how you get to the god that the penis hatted cross dressing nazi pope used to con his way into a position of wealth and power.

Is there anything in the english language that fits the description?

Like I can call you dawkinsrocks or bonehead, depending on what fits the description.

Understand?

You have spent thousands of words saying nothing buty behaving like you have countered relativity.

You make us all laugh.

Keep it up our favourite 'engineer'.

Oh, BTW I loved your story about the contracts you have won.

You have spent thousands of words saying nothing buty behaving like you have countered relativity.

And what about relativity do you imagine I countered, hmmm?

You make us all laugh.

Boneheads usually laugh for no apparent reason. I believe you need medication to keep yourself from laughing like that.

Keep it up our favourite 'engineer'.

Oh, BTW I loved your story about the contracts you have won.

Certainly. I love it too. They provided for the needs of my family.

I didn't say anything to the contrary, did I?
No, I didn't say you did.

Does that mean you are merely acting like a lady?
Ladies where you come from don't act like ladies? What do they act like?

But your objection to catholics is, by far, the most endearing.
Only with you, Nummy. Duh?

I wouldn't say I have a spotless mind.
How could anything that small have spots? :)

You mean he subscribes to these even as a journalist?
Not now he doesn't, he's dead, but yes, he did live by those rules to a certain extent. He wrote some wonderful books--google him.

Mare, the problem is that numnuts didn't go to engineering school.

You know that syndrome where some people who wish they had made it as a doctor put on a white coat and walk round hospitals acting as one?

Well numnuts is the engineering equivalent.

And his failure to achieve his dream is what makes him grouchy.

I note with interest his comments aginst you and your views on the Roman Catholic flavour of religion so I guess he is a RC.

Which means he is a cannibal.
I don't think so, Dawks, I suppose he has an engineering degree, he talks smarter than people who claim to have a biology degree because they train animals.

And as a Catholic he is only a "ritual" cannibal.

Werbung:
Numnuts requires much more than that to prove gravity but much less than that to prove god.

Perfectly reasonable.

Back