Does Science Argue for or against God?

The wonderment of physicists who want to delve into the metaphysics of the big bang should not even use the word God.

The puzzles that involved inflation, vacuum energy, the CMB, etc., are all part of understanding the mechanism behind the origin of the universe. There is always one last mechanistic question; how did this all happen. The entity behind this should not be called God because the word carries a lot of historical baggage such as association of the Bible, prayer, singing hymns, and God's micromanaging human events.

The fundamental mechanism should also not be called "first cause" or "intelligent design" because of prior religious use. Science should come up with a new word for the fundamental quest to explain the how or why of the universe.
Well, the discerning person wouldn't mind the word God used in a secular context. A secular context suffused with wonder at the nature of reality. If we are to fight harmful fundamentalism, we can't cede the usage of the word God to people touting the scriptures. I'm afraid that would amount to a kind of fundamentalism about science. The word God, like the word infinity, is so broad that it transcends partisanship.

Werbung:
Well, the discerning person wouldn't mind the word God used in a secular context. A secular context suffused with wonder at the nature of reality. If we are to fight harmful fundamentalism, we can't cede the usage of the word God to people touting the scriptures. I'm afraid that would amount to a kind of fundamentalism about science. The word God, like the word infinity, is so broad that it transcends partisanship.
The problem I see is that if the word, "God", becomes associated with the big bang by scientists, the fundamentalists will quote them in courts of law in order to promote teaching that God created the universe, along with man and woman, and is a teachable alternative to evolution.

Lol coming from a guy who supports burning churches giving illegals guns
I would not burn them, yet, but if the bastard churches and mosques keep preaching their homophobia and misogyny against what my government is trying to teach us and has designed our equality lays to grant us, burning churches might be a great option.

Regards
DL

I would not burn them, yet, but if the bastard churches and mosques keep preaching their homophobia and misogyny against what my government is trying to teach us and has designed our equality lays to grant us, burning churches might be a great option.

Regards
DL
Well well perhaps we have another citizen from Doofusdork perhaps not only time will tell.

and you think thats me lol >
I am not homophobic I have family that are and love them . Im against the gender fluid bull and what 8 consider grooming or enabling of our youth in schools and public areas.
8m not overly religious . Frankly I don't know for sure one way or the other.
I don't follow any religions doctrine .
I prefer to think there's something about humans that are special .

I am not homophobic I have family that are and love them . Im against the gender fluid bull and what 8 consider grooming or enabling of our youth in schools and public areas.
What you consider? You mean you believe all these issues are Democrat related but have no proof. In your reply, include the republican poofters and gays.
8m not overly religious . Frankly I don't know for sure one way or the other.
So your not committed but have a little insurance just in case. Isn't that typical.

I don't follow any religions doctrine .
I prefer to think there's something about humans that are special .
We are. We evolved from primates while other relatives didn't. No god was involved or needed.

What you consider? You mean you believe all these issues are Democrat related but have no proof. In your reply, include the republican poofters and gays.

So your not committed but have a little insurance just in case. Isn't that typical.

We are. We evolved from primates while other relatives didn't. No god was involved or needed.
why do you care one way or the other and merry Christmas Boris

Werbung:
It's interesting that Einstein's statement "God doesn't play dice" was made partly in reference to the approach that is today called quantum entanglement, a view of the universe not entirely compatible with his theory of general relativity. Yet, today, quantum entanglement is being seen as a potentially good way to probe the nature of the physical universe (venture capitalists, however, seem more interested in entanglement for its potential in building a quantum communication system, which perhaps also explains the uptick in interest in this field among the scientific community).
The Irrational Physics at the Beginning of the Twentieth Century Foretold Its Irrational Politics

Entanglement is one particle entering and leaving the outside universe (4th Spatial Dimension) at its maximum velocity, c-squared, which in our universe is the equivalent of a light-year every 3 minutes. Then it returns at the same speed. Imagine if you could go that fast from the equator to the north pole. You'd be shivering in the desert. But Postmodern scientists would say that you had a brother there and felt what he felt, as in the Cheech and Chong movie The Corsican Brothers.

Back