Drag queen story time .

Werbung:
They are ? And Ms 13 is also according to you lol moron

you think hells angels have a "vote b iden" bumper sticker on their cycle? maybe you are that stupid. lol
and let me know when m13 is a woke progressive organization flying a gay pride flag, moron. lol

Last edited:
You said they were Ricky .you having a bad day? Worried about your hero
nope, i was referring to you and mark's view of perverts, moron.

you're have a stupid day. lol

i don't care about drag queens either way. you morons obsess about them, that's perverted

Do you morons think you can catch being a drag queen? Lol

Your obsession is perverted
Even the demented rich-old-white-guy-in-chief was offended when his favorite pajama boys got naked on the WH lawn.

1690658451505.png

Even the demented rich-old-white-guy-in-chief was offended when his favorite pajama boys got naked on the WH lawn.

View attachment 5956
Yes Joe has tranny eposing them selves pot and cocaine in the white house and little lord blunder staying there so hes safe.

View attachment 5956
Yes they shouldn't have done that duh

No kidding. Someone needs to put a leash on these perverts before they incite retributive violence from American patriots who have had just about enough of their barbarian savage crap.

perverts! lol

again you right wing morons never take responsibility for your own actions.."they forced me into violence" duh

Werbung:
i worry about terrible policy choices and such done by potus like encouraging the jan 6 riot which threatened america.

you morons worry about..drag queens. lol.
What can possibly motivate you to falsely accuse Trump of inciting violence with these words:

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday urged his supporters to “stay peaceful” after thousands of protesters unhappy with the election result stormed the US Capitol.

“Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” the president tweeted.

Back