She male story time

Werbung:
I
Hi Mate, you see that's the issue.....people can't explain their prejudices because its learnt from such a young age! The alternative is to tell people and let them figure it out for themselves. I'm sure you're a decent person and have no reason at all the think you are not a loving and kind parent/grandparent or both, so reading that article - what are you scared of....what grabs you by the balls and and makes you shit scared? What do you think is happening?

Surely its not that difficult to explain?
never met any one who was gay or bi or a she male at a young age so how could I have learned it at such a young age as you claim. Its wasnt even a subject that I was aware of when n young.

I

never met any one who was gay or bi or a she male at a young age so how could I have learned it at such a young age as you claim. Its wasnt even a subject that I was aware of when n young.
.....interesting thought......makes one wonder about all these perverts that believe in God and the Bible.....or do you think Jesus wanders into schools and libraries.....Hi kids I'm Jesus and here's God! Now then boys and girls we're going to read a book to you......are you sitting comfortably....then we'll begin....

........Oy'vay.......

Werbung:
.....interesting thought......makes one wonder about all these perverts that believe in God and the Bible.....or do you think Jesus wanders into schools and libraries.....Hi kids I'm Jesus and here's God! Now then boys and girls we're going to read a book to you......are you sitting comfortably....then we'll begin....

........Oy'vay.......
Yes thats why we saved the British and french s and others ass in ww2. They didn't have library then now did they ?And How would he feel about she males any way

Back