Michelle Obama's words of hate and prejudice

The Obama's have to earn their respect just like every other president and first lady before them. The media was kind enough to back to GW's past and dig up anything they could to bury the man. Oliver stone did a movie that made Bush look like an idiot. I already know I'm going to get the"because he was an idiot" answer but my point is this:

If the media goes a diggin on Bush and releases every little tid bit they can, then why was this paper by Michelle Obama buried? I guarantee you that if this paper was made widespread by the media, Obama's margin of victory would have been quite a bit less, or he may have lost. Either way, the public had a right to know.

Werbung:
what has losing have to do with her writings? Are you suggesting we should not read what she wrote?
I am suggesting that it doesnt matter much.
as for being poor in spirit, I think the dems have been very very poor winners. I have never seen anything so disgusting as the way you dems have treated Bush, his wife and the whole situation. but its all good because Im taking notes so I can be sure to do the same when your messiah is heading out.
Treated Laura? What criticism has the left brought down with Laura? I had the pleasure of seeing her speak at a conference I attended in DC back in 2005, and she did a fine job. Even before then, I dont think I have ever had a bad thing to say about her. I just dont support the political policies of her husband. It has been the right, and thier attempts to smear the Obamas at every opportunity and about stuff that has zero to do with policy that is shameful, and to be honest, I think thier hating of the Obamas repeled many swing voters and it cost McCain the election.
also, yes I am watching them dance at each of their balls. Michelles dress is much better this time than the one she wore on election day.
What does this have to do with anything? Again, zero to do with policy.

what has losing have to do with her writings? Are you suggesting we should not read what she wrote?

as for being poor in spirit, I think the dems have been very very poor winners. I have never seen anything so disgusting as the way you dems have treated Bush, his wife and the whole situation. but its all good because Im taking notes so I can be sure to do the same when your messiah is heading out.

also, yes I am watching them dance at each of their balls. Michelles dress is much better this time than the one she wore on election day.

I'm saying you have not the perspective of someone in the Black community. As a person who has coached for yeeeeeears it took me a long time and a whole lot of interaction and becoming almost part of some of their families to really understand their perspective.

It's not racist if you or your race has actually suffered terrible tragedy at the hands of another group or race to include that in your overview of life. It doesn't make up your whole outlook but it makes you aware of all parts.

The closest example I can think of would be after WW2 Jews were distrustful of Germans even though the Nazis were no longer in power. Terrible atrocities make you somewhat leery. And let's not forget this country was founded on slavery of Blacks.

Washington and Jefferson both owned slaves. The very mansion (White House) the Obama's are laying their head down at tonight was in part built by slaves. And even as recently as 1961 Blacks were suppressed from voting and had completely separate and not equal rules they had to live by in their OWN COUNTRY!

The bottom line remains... everyone that actually knows the Obama's know them as tolerant & loving to all good people of all races. You know of not one real person who has said differently. In fact this is one of the main reasons the Obama's are so loved overseas.

Don't act out as a bad loser by just continuing to cherry pick half truths on people who really are kind & good. You're better than that.

And to have some agreement... I agree with your dress comment. The red & black number Michelle wore on election night did look really bad on camera (it actually didn't look bad close up) but still it was not a great choice.

The Yellow dress at the Inaugural and the White one at the Inaugural Ball later that night... PERFECT IN ALL RESPECTS! And the kids could not have been cuter!

I'm saying you have not the perspective of someone in the Black community. As a person who has coached for yeeeeeears it took me a long time and a whole lot of interaction and becoming almost part of some of their families to really understand their perspective.

It's not racist if you or your race has actually suffered terrible tragedy at the hands of another group or race to include that in your overview of life. It doesn't make up your whole outlook but it makes you aware of all parts.

The closest example I can think of would be after WW2 Jews were distrustful of Germans even though the Nazis were no longer in power. Terrible atrocities make you somewhat leery. And let's not forget this country was founded on slavery of Blacks.

Washington and Jefferson both owned slaves. The very mansion (White House) the Obama's are laying their head down at tonight was in part built by slaves. And even as recently as 1961 Blacks were suppressed from voting and had completely separate and not equal rules they had to live by in their OWN COUNTRY!

The bottom line remains... everyone that actually knows the Obama's know them as tolerant & loving to all good people of all races. You know of not one real person who has said differently. In fact this is one of the main reasons the Obama's are so loved overseas.

Don't act out as a bad loser by just continuing to cherry pick half truths on people who really are kind & good. You're better than that.

And to have some agreement... I agree with your dress comment. The red & black number Michelle wore on election night did look really bad on camera (it actually didn't look bad close up) but still it was not a great choice.

The Yellow dress at the Inaugural and the White one at the Inaugural Ball later that night... PERFECT IN ALL RESPECTS! And the kids could not have been cuter!

You are right that I have never lived as a black person, but I sure have lived as a minority and I have been called every dirty name there is for my minority group and also in the Mexican minority group since I am often mistaken for that. Most of it was said in my childhood. Calling my group red came yesterday in the prayer and it did bother me. It also bothered me when obama smiled at the preacher who used a term I have not heard since probably 3d grade and I thought was dead and gone.

I really do think the Obama’s think differently about white people than they do black people but you said something that I find really helpful and I can totally understand. You said

“The closest example I can think of would be after WW2 Jews were distrustful of Germans even though the Nazis were no longer in power. Terrible atrocities make you somewhat leery. And let's not forget this country was founded on slavery of Blacks.”

Now after I read this the lights came on and I connected something I had not before. It made perfect sense and I really do thank you for wording it this way, I feel like I have a new outlook on it all.

Mind you I still think they look at white people differently but now I understand it much better and some how It doesn’t bother me like it did even just an hour ago.

Thank you, Really.. I mean it. Thank you

Also, Its nice that we can agree on the clothes thing. The dress she wore at the balls was probably one of the prettiest dresses I have seen. When the news showed back to the different first ladies in their dresses, hers was by far the prettiest. I also liked what she wore at the ceremony… really classy and yellow is a good color

Hey top, I think this was the nicest we have ever been to eachother 

PS talking about obama or his wife or politics in general doesnt have anything to do with being a bad loser, really it doesnt. If it did then the dems would have been bad losers for the last 8 years. Its good and healthy to disagree and say what you like or dislike about those who control our government.

I am suggesting that it doesnt matter much.

Treated Laura? What criticism has the left brought down with Laura? I had the pleasure of seeing her speak at a conference I attended in DC back in 2005, and she did a fine job. Even before then, I dont think I have ever had a bad thing to say about her. I just dont support the political policies of her husband. It has been the right, and thier attempts to smear the Obamas at every opportunity and about stuff that has zero to do with policy that is shameful, and to be honest, I think thier hating of the Obamas repeled many swing voters and it cost McCain the election.

What does this have to do with anything? Again, zero to do with policy.

The left has treated her badly, not for any term papers but just for being mrs bush, her parenting skills

hell bunz they boo'd her as she walked on the stage yesterday

had you noticed my post was a direct reply to Top Gun you would understand why I was talking about the dress.

You are right that I have never lived as a black person, but I sure have lived as a minority and I have been called every dirty name there is for my minority group and also in the Mexican minority group since I am often mistaken for that. Most of it was said in my childhood. Calling my group red came yesterday in the prayer and it did bother me. It also bothered me when obama smiled at the preacher who used a term I have not heard since probably 3d grade and I thought was dead and gone.

I really do think the Obama’s think differently about white people than they do black people but you said something that I find really helpful and I can totally understand. You said

“The closest example I can think of would be after WW2 Jews were distrustful of Germans even though the Nazis were no longer in power. Terrible atrocities make you somewhat leery. And let's not forget this country was founded on slavery of Blacks.”

Now after I read this the lights came on and I connected something I had not before. It made perfect sense and I really do thank you for wording it this way, I feel like I have a new outlook on it all.

Mind you I still think they look at white people differently but now I understand it much better and some how It doesn’t bother me like it did even just an hour ago.

Thank you, Really.. I mean it. Thank you

Also, Its nice that we can agree on the clothes thing. The dress she wore at the balls was probably one of the prettiest dresses I have seen. When the news showed back to the different first ladies in their dresses, hers was by far the prettiest. I also liked what she wore at the ceremony… really classy and yellow is a good color

Hey top, I think this was the nicest we have ever been to eachother 

PS talking about obama or his wife or politics in general doesnt have anything to do with being a bad loser, really it doesnt. If it did then the dems would have been bad losers for the last 8 years. Its good and healthy to disagree and say what you like or dislike about those who control our government.

That was a very kind post O... thank you. And you took from what I said the exact message I was trying to express...

That a group of people can be somewhat protective of their own and leery of those they have actually had reason to distrust or even fear in the past... and still hope for and be able to accept the good that is in all people if that is only allowed to happen.

And so you know... I'd of been the first person to stick up for you back when people were so unfairly mistreating you.

I don't fully know what it's like to me a minority but I know what it's like to be disappointed by people close you... and I think that's probably a pretty similar feeling.

Truer words have never been spoken than this... Everyone is your friend when you're on top.

I've been at the bottom and I've been on the top. I found most of my real friends when at the bottom.

Take care...;)

The left has treated her badly, not for any term papers but just for being mrs bush, her parenting skills
I havent seen much of that, not nearly to the case of the current First Lady, and her criticism came before her husband was even elected. But either way, when I sat in a room full of bleeding heart liberals, mostly tribal officials who along with me despise GWB, she was given a rounding standing ovation when she was done speaking.
hell bunz they boo'd her as she walked on the stage yesterday
I missed her walking on stage yesterday. Considering the time difference and it was my day off, I woke up in time to see Biden get sworn in, and then Obama. If she was booed, that is not right. I give first spouses a pass when they are not involved in the politics.

had you noticed my post was a direct reply to Top Gun you would understand why I was talking about the dress.
Fair enough.

I feel very sorry for you my friend. President Obama's mother was White & he was raised by his White grandparents that he loved very much.

This is a day when Americans come together... not continue trying to smear. We should all be proud of our President today.

Being a bad loser is like holding onto hate... it hurts you the most. I wish you better.

Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for our nation for having picked an incompetant president.

Is this what you call smears, or is this how Obama really feels?

Notice how Obama's senior thesis has never been released? :(

Notice how Obama's speeches, made while campaigning in Kenya for the murderous thug Odinga, have never been released? :mad:

Notice how the Media doesn't even TRY to have them released? :rolleyes:

notice how the media never posted mine? :O I must be a racist to!

Notice how no one cares about this old already lame "the obamas hate whites" crap is?

Calidem, or anyone.
Please tell me anything in that entire clip that he said, that wasnt a matter of quoting someone else, and wasnt taken out of context that you find objectionable. Please do that for me.

Don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for our nation for having picked an incompetant president.

Is this what you call smears, or is this how Obama really feels?

Out of overall context statements are meant to be decieving... and the historical pointing out of facts about serious crimes committed against Blacks often under governmental allowance is a perspective that can be discussed without it being racist.

GOD BLESS OUR NEW PRESIDENT... he has the task of trying to clean up after one of our worst.

Out of overall context statements are meant to be decieving... and the historical pointing out of facts about serious crimes committed against Blacks often under governmental allowance is a perspective that can be discussed without it being racist.

GOD BLESS OUR NEW PRESIDENT... he has the task of trying to clean up after one of our worst.

you're freaking blind man!!! It is a fact that blacks were slaves, it is a fact that blacks were segregated and discriminated and it is a fact that Barack Hussein Obama published a book in which he made racial/hate comments towards white people and it is a fact that he also mentioned that he smoked crack in his book. Now you listen to his voice and prefer to look the other way because you look at Obama as a messiah figure...

NO NO NO, NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD D***M AMERICA... I guess you share the same feelings...

Calidem, or anyone.
Please tell me anything in that entire clip that he said, that wasnt a matter of quoting someone else, and wasnt taken out of context that you find objectionable. Please do that for me.

Sure! how about this:

“To avoid being mistaken for a white sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy.”

Werbung:
you're freaking blind man!!! It is a fact that blacks were slaves, it is a fact that blacks were segregated and discriminated and it is a fact that Barack Hussein Obama published a book in which he made racial/hate comments towards white people and it is a fact that he also mentioned that he smoked crack in his book. Now you listen to his voice and prefer to look the other way because you look at Obama as a messiah figure...

NO NO NO, NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD D***M AMERICA... I guess you share the same feelings...

You have serious mental issues of extreme prejudice when it comes to being objective about our new President. That's a shame but I understand how getting stomped in an election is painful and sometimes hard to accept right away.

And as for me I have no delusion President Obama is anything other than a man. I think he'll be a good man and do a good job. That's why I voted for him.

We will see if he's not light years better than Bush... he's already making America look a whole lot better!;)

Back