Michelle Obama's words of hate and prejudice

If Obama had not played the race card, he would not have been elected.

End of story

Werbung:
You have serious mental issues of extreme prejudice when it comes to being objective about our new President. That's a shame but I understand how getting stomped in an election is painful and sometimes hard to accept right away.

And as for me I have no delusion President Obama is anything other than a man. I think he'll be a good man and do a good job. That's why I voted for him.

We will see if he's not light years better than Bush... he's already making America look a whole lot better!;)

It has nothing to do with the election. The man has issues with his values and the way he sees the world and people who are not of his color. I could care less, I'm latino,but when his character is not questioned by the media then that really scares me that this man is in power....

Werbung:
It has nothing to do with the election. The man has issues with his values and the way he sees the world and people who are not of his color. I could care less, I'm latino,but when his character is not questioned by the media then that really scares me that this man is in power....

I think through the whole damn election that's ALL some of the media did was question (actually) attack his values.

I could list all the Republican/McCain/FIXED NEWS talking points but we all remember them all too well.

The thing was at the end of the day President Obama proved he was a good guy that cared about AMERICANS! That's why so many white people like me & my wife and Hispanic people as well so heavily supported him.

Back