Drag queen story time .

and yet you seem afraid of drag queens, you obsess about them.

what is it about them that scares you? that you secretly are attracted to them?
Lol no I am not scared I do not trust them around kids one of the story tales drag queen was a pedifile You see unlike democrat I support children and woman's rights not perverts

Werbung:
Lol no I am not scared I do not trust them around kids one of the story tales drag queen was a pedifile You see unlike democrat I support children and woman's rights not perverts
You are scared or you wouldn't be so angry at them

You know pedophiles can be anyone right moron? Are drag queens more likely to be one? Yes or mo moron
You should be angry at catholic churches if you truly are worried about pedophiles. And schools. And everywhere moron. And boy scouts
And the government. AndRepublicans. All of them gave had pedophiles

And yet you obsess about drag queens showing your hate and ignorance

Even if the drop box process was violated, the Georgia Secretary of State says the ballots themselves remain valid. Georgia has certified its election results three times under Raffensperger’s leadership and found no mass voter fraud. The ballots themselves were approved and are lawful ballots, but were processes violated? That’s what we’re investigating right now,” Raffensperger said.

no evidence of fraud moron lol
Just because one or thousands of anti-Trump supporters of voter fraud certify an election does not mean no massive fraud occurred.

Just because one or thousands of anti-Trump supporters of voter fraud certify an election does not mean no massive fraud occurred.
Trump appointed Republican judges saw no credible evidence

Are They anti Trump too? Lol

You are scared or you wouldn't be so angry at them

You know pedophiles can be anyone right moron? Are drag queens more likely to be one? Yes or mo moron
You should be angry at catholic churches if you truly are worried about pedophiles. And schools. And everywhere moron. And boy scouts
And the government. AndRepublicans. All of them gave had pedophiles

And yet you obsess about drag queens showing your hate and ignorance
Why would I be mad at the church when it's the pedofiles and drag queens I dislike

Why would I be mad at the church when it's the pedofiles and drag queens I dislike

the church has pedophiles in it, moron. you are angry at drag queens since there was (according to you anyway) one who was a drag queen, the church has bene proven to have many many pedophiles in it, and yet you give it a pass.

you're just a bitter angry hateful moron.

the church has pedophiles in it, moron. you are angry at drag queens since there was (according to you anyway) one who was a drag queen, the church has bene proven to have many many pedophiles in it, and yet you give it a pass.

you're just a bitter angry hateful moron.
The church isn't making them pedofiles while democrat encourage people to be perverts

They all did no such thing.
the ones who looked at the evidence did, moron.
which is why you lost those cases.

Humetewa wrote that the plaintiffs were “sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence” to back up their implausible claims of massive election fraud, which included allegations of foreign espionage along with more mundane accusations of illegally cast ballots.

“Plaintiffs allege that Arizona’s Secretary of State and Governor conspired with various domestic and international actors to manipulate Arizona’s 2020 General Election results allowing Joseph Biden to defeat Donald Trump in the presidential race. The allegations they put forth to support their claims of fraud fail in their particularity and plausibility,” the judge wrote.

one example. "sorely wanting of reliable evidence" lol.

you're so stupid

the ones who looked at the evidence did, moron.
which is why you lost those cases.

Humetewa wrote that the plaintiffs were “sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence” to back up their implausible claims of massive election fraud, which included allegations of foreign espionage along with more mundane accusations of illegally cast ballots.

“Plaintiffs allege that Arizona’s Secretary of State and Governor conspired with various domestic and international actors to manipulate Arizona’s 2020 General Election results allowing Joseph Biden to defeat Donald Trump in the presidential race. The allegations they put forth to support their claims of fraud fail in their particularity and plausibility,” the judge wrote.

one example. "sorely wanting of reliable evidence" lol.

you're so stupid
I agree that some claims among the many attesting fraud may have been bogus, but certainly not all evidence and not all allegations of fraud were proven to be bogus.

Werbung:
I agree that some claims among the many attesting fraud may have been bogus, but certainly not all evidence and not all allegations of fraud were proven to be bogus.
Correct because the burden of proof is on you to prove fraud and you failed
God you are stupid

Back