Drug overdoses soar under Biden

the annoying thing

Hug increase up to 106000 peoole . Why is theis well more drugs coming in from Mexico. Fentanyl and heroin and meth are flowing like a river between Mexico and the usa and the democrats love it

Werbung:
Your right in muxt be the Ukraine or Hawaii or maybe the south pole .

or china, moron.
which is a huge source of fentanyl for example moron.

Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked throughinternational mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for allfentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States

god you're stupid. lol

or maybe india

The flow of fentanyl to the United States in the near future will probably continue to be diversified. Theemergence of India as a precursor chemical and fentanyl supplier

god you're stupid. lol

Well well Ricky Retardo still misses the point . I'm not talking about where the precursors are made but how it gets in the nation . Most of it comes in from Mexico and much of it is made there also .

What Ricky Retardo did was find some desperate link to prove me wrong with out him actually understanding the issue.

He only reads what he wants and only enough to make himself look even more stupid then reality

or china, moron.
which is a huge source of fentanyl for example moron.

Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked throughinternational mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for allfentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States

god you're stupid. lol
Mexico is lug nut you only read a small part of the problemin a effort to try and look smart when all you di was show your stupidty on the subject

Well well Ricky Retardo still misses the point . I'm not talking about where the precursors are made but how it gets in the nation . Most of it comes in from Mexico and much of it is made there also .

What Ricky Retardo did was find some desperate link to prove me wrong with out him actually understanding the issue.

He only reads what he wants and only enough to make himself look even more stupid then reality

your article didn't say the source, moron, so my post was correct.

so how does it get here? how is biden to blame?

your article didn't say the source, moron, so my post was correct.

so how does it get here? how is biden to blame?
your wrong the precursor are made in other nations but a precursor is not fentanyl lug nut the re ae monster labs run by the cartels making it bay the barre full . Joe Biden policy's have caused a flood of illegals tying up the boarder patrol with processing them instead of being in the field looking for drugs je could of hired more boarder agents and

Werbung:
Back