Druggie Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

Werbung:
NO ONE does more whining than the liberal left. NO ONE. I should know because I live in the most liberal of countries on the planet. It is a sad sight to see when libtards of all stripes whine, *****, moan, groan and call their mommies.

Okaaaaaay... now clean up your Cheetos mess and straighten up your mommies basement.

You do know whining about whining IS whining right?:) But it's better than fearmongering, torture and gay sex romps in airport restroom stalls so as a Conservative... you're all right.

The part in bold, was what ASPCA4EVER wrote about Limbaugh Listeners. I was just tossing it right back in her lap.

Its quite simple... Obama needed to get beat up politically and the Republican party was too chickenshat to take any shots at him. Hillary was more than willing to beat up on Obama, so Chaos drew out the primary by supporting her when she began falling in the polls so that both took a political beating. As for charges of election fraud... Ever heard of ACORN? That's real election fraud and its being swept under the rug.

I don't listen to him for my political agenda but its certainly good of you to have taken all those cheap shots at me like that Mr. Moderator. I'd expect that from political hacks that post in blue but I expect better treatment from our moderators.

Rush is entertaining. To me, his show is the Daily Show for Conservatives. How many of the people on this forum watch Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert? How many people would consider Stewart and/or Colbert to be genius's for what they do? Do they listen for a "political agenda"? Do you attack Jon Stewart and Colbert as a hate mongers? How about their listeners? You could certainly take the nasty things they've said about people and make the case to those who don't watch or understand the shows that they are both hatemongers. I don't think either of them are funny, I think they're both cheapshotting a$$holes... which is also why I can understand why people don't like Rush. I just don't understand why Rush haters equate him with a legitimate newsman rather than equating him with a Stewart or Colbert.

It is an informed decision. Most of my information and news comes from CSpan and relevant internet sources (GAO, CBO, House & Senate etc.) and I guarantee I've read more of the bills that pass through Congress than the Congressmen who ACTUALLY VOTE FOR THEM! Rush is just the lighter side of politics, just like watching Stewart or Colbert to laugh at what would otherwise make you crazy.

That's why its funny... See you don't get the humor. Its Rush who says he has "talent on loan from gawd" and while you may not see the humor in that, it cracks me up and I know other Rush listeners appreciate the humor.

Nonsense... Pure nonsense. While I'm sure not everyone that supports him sees him as the "Messiah", your lying to yourself if you don't think there are those on the left who think he is a deity.. Here are just a few examples, there are many:

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." -- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

Look at his Campaign Propaganda... Or his press coverage... notice that they like to put a halo over his head as if he's some sort of Jesus figure.

obama_noland_poster.jpg

Here is a pic that ran in Reuters:
Obama_halo.jpg

There are no shortage of lefties that claim him to be some sort of god or messiah... That's why the Right jumps all over it. The Right Wingers didn't make it up, we're making fun of the bots who do worship him as a god.

As soon as you and the rest of the Rush haters come out attacking Stewart and Colbert as having "gone too far" every time they say things that are "bogus, asinine and idiotic"... But you won't do that because you expect them to say such things to make you laugh, as I expect Rush to say things that make me laugh. Yet you draw this double standard when its Rush saying things you find 'bogus, asinine and idiotic' because you don't see the humor in it.

Why should you, or anyone, care what Rush says? Rush is not an elected official, he has zero power over your life, he can't raise your taxes or send you to war or affect your life in any way shape or form. From my perspective, if you didn't care when Stewart blamed Bush for destroying the levy's and flooding New Orleans, then why should you get your panties in a bunch when Rush blames Democrats and/or Obama for Sanford ditching his obligations and skipping town?

Don’t forget this gift painted for him to celebrate his first 100 days. He looks like someone.... who is it…. hmm I can't put my finger on it....

Oh yeah … JESUS!!

But then again was not Jesus a community organizer like obama according to his followers in congress and in media. *puke!*

Even Bill Maher is disgusted with the obama worship

For anyone to pretend it is not happening is very disingenuous I think.

picture.php

Who Actually listens to this guy? Cant people make an informed decision?

Oh, a lot of people listen to Rush. Is there anyone on this board who has a subscription to the "Limbaugh Letter" who can post his exact words?

Reading through this thread, and discounting all of the irrelevant charges of drug abuse on his part and the part of our new pres, it really does sound as if he is blaming Sanford's affair on Obama's policies.

So, what are Limbaugh's own words?

I listen everyday. He's a genius and attacks like this one just go to prove what a genius he is...

This is just more of the same from the left. If you don't listen to Rush, you don't appreciate his sense of humor and if you're a bot who doesn't listen to Rush, any hack can take what he's said out of context and present it as gospel at which time you'll jump up and down, flailing about, crying about what a druggie he is and take the opportunity to denigrate his audience. Which only shows how pathetic such people are and how they've failed at life.

This Young Turk Douche sets up the context as he wants you to perceive it, then plays the clip of Rush, then follows up with a distortion by saying that Rush blamed the Sanford affair on Obama and finally pointing out the affair had been going on for years.... a fact Rush had pointed out about 3 minutes before the soundbite snippet used by the Turk Douche. Typical tactic for propagandists.

Prior to the soundbite, Rush had discussed the length of the affair, he talked about how Sanford had been fighting the stimulus money from going to his state and how losing that battle was a huge blow to his states long term fiscal outlook (because the money runs out in 2011 and its on the states to raise the revenue necessary to continue the programs instituted by the stimulus). There was so much context leading up to and after that soundbite, its just political hackery and blatant dishonesty to use the clip as the Turk Douche has done.

Here is part of what Rush said in his clip:

"My first thought was he said to hell with this! The Democrats are destroying the country, we can't do anything to stop it, I gave everything I had to stop it here in South Carolina, my wife has left me... To hell with it! I'm going to enjoy my life, what little time I've got left."

Rush didn't blame Obama for the affair... The only time he even mentioned Obama was to say that Obama had crushed the spirit of many an American... While many American spirits have no doubt been raised by the Messiah, he has also crushed the spirits of many millions through his ability to do no wrong in the eyes of his:

'mindless followers' of the like minded ILK that swallow whatever dear, dear [Obama Messiah] has to say will feel as though their leader is being much persecuted/harassed about those finite points.

So Bunz... Listening to Rush is an informed decision. He's not issuing marching orders like the Messiah issues his flock of sheeple. Rush isn't popular because hes the king of talk radio, he's the king of talk radio because he's such a harmless, lovable little fuzzball with talent on loan from Gawd.

rush_limbaugh.jpg

BTW, if Rush is still a druggie after going to rehab and getting clean for having become addicted to legally prescribed medication... Then surely our dear, dear leader Obama is a cokehead, pot smoking, alcoholic lush for he never went to rehab and was never issued a prescription for the drugs he used.

22009d1239997044-clean-up-your-drug-addiction-america-obama_obonga.jpg

The obama picture should have been a crack pipe, he is a druggie who never did rehab.

Also, he said he quit smoking then it came out he lied and had not quit. Last week he said he was a non smoker 95 percent of the time. I wonder what percent of the time he is crack free?

Oh, a lot of people listen to Rush. Is there anyone on this board who has a subscription to the "Limbaugh Letter" who can post his exact words?

Reading through this thread, and discounting all of the irrelevant charges of drug abuse on his part and the part of our new pres, it really does sound as if he is blaming Sanford's affair on Obama's policies.

So, what are Limbaugh's own words?

I did post his actual words... You don't need a subscription, he posts his transcripts for free.

Rush was responding to the question of "Did Sanford just give up?", and in that context his answer is most certainly, yes, with all that was going on in Sanfords life, he just said to hell with it and gave up.

Now if you change the context by pretending he wasn't answering that question but instead insert this question: "Whom do you blame for Sanfords affair" and then read his words... It would appear he was blaming Democrats and Obama.

Its just typical political hackery.

EDIT This is from the portion directly preceeding the transcripts I posted:

This Sanford business. I've got to tell you one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind with Mark Sanford. This is the first thought: "What he did defies logic." This is more than being 180 degrees out of phase because of lust or love. To split the scene for five days, and we know he's been separated -- and he knows, by the way, that the newspaper in his state has the e-mails between him and his concubine there in Argentina. He knows this. He knows that somebody knows what's going on. He knows his wife knows. So he ups and leaves for five days. He doesn't leave anybody in charge of the state in case there's an emergency. This is almost like: "I don't give a damn. The country is going to hell in a handbasket and I just want out of here." He had just tried to fight the stimulus money coming to South Carolina. He didn't want any part of it. He lost the battle.

He said, "What the hell? The federal government's taking over. What the hell? I want to enjoy life." One of the first things I thought, now today he's saying he doesn't want to give up office, he wants to stay in office. (sigh) But even Charles Krauthammer said last night: this is like self-inflicted political suicide. And it certainly appeared to be. The point is there are a lot of people whose spirit is just broken. They're fed up with it and saying, "To hell with it. I don't want to fight it anymore. I just want to get away from it,"

Now if you read his comments with the context of who Rush is blaming for sanford, you'll say he's blaming democrats and obama. If you read it in the context which it was uttered, i.e. "Did sanford just give up?", then you come away with a totally different perspective of what Rush was talking about.

Now if you read his comments with the context of who Rush is blaming for sanford, you'll say he's blaming democrats and obama. If you read it in the context which it was uttered, i.e. "Did sanford just give up?", then you come away with a totally different perspective of what Rush was talking about.

Dude... seriously... we've all watched 4 or 5 different clips like 30 times now.

You convieniently don't post the whole thing or you've deleted words because Druggie Limbaugh CLEARLY, APSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY says the words "the Democrats" and "Obama" during his ridiculous tiraid.

Just walk away... Rush the Hutt is a losing commodity.:D

I did post his actual words... You don't need a subscription, he posts his transcripts for free.

Rush was responding to the question of "Did Sanford just give up?", and in that context his answer is most certainly, yes, with all that was going on in Sanfords life, he just said to hell with it and gave up.

Now if you change the context by pretending he wasn't answering that question but instead insert this question: "Whom do you blame for Sanfords affair" and then read his words... It would appear he was blaming Democrats and Obama.

Its just typical political hackery.

Aha! There it is. Every time I tried to find a transcript of the actual show, I came up with a "subscribe to he Limbaugh Letter" ad.

If you read through the whole thing, then it appears that Rush is saying that the country is going to hell, and Sanford's personal life is going to hell as well, so why not live for the moment. Of course, a lot of that is blamed on the Democrats, which is to be expected given the source, but he is blaming the whole federal bureaucracy as well.

Still, what about the "conservative" philosophy of personal responsibility?

Aha! There it is. Every time I tried to find a transcript of the actual show, I came up with a "subscribe to he Limbaugh Letter" ad.

If you read through the whole thing, then it appears that Rush is saying that the country is going to hell, and Sanford's personal life is going to hell as well, so why not live for the moment. Of course, a lot of that is blamed on the Democrats, which is to be expected given the source, but he is blaming the whole federal bureaucracy as well.

I want to know where the econ sucking ( as it did under BUSH, and Obama still is trying to fix it) that means cheat on your wife...
"in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer....but not if the Dems and Obama are elected to fix a econ mess..."

All of which were put together by people attacking Rush...

He said what he said... he said "the Democrats... he said "Obama" while doing his apologist routine for Sanford... you can try forever and a day you'll never change that reality. It's simply the truth.

LOL, your propagandists "convieniently" (way to spell Mr. Wizard) also don't post the whole thing...

See this is why you're such a looser.:rolleyes:

You'd rather nit pick spell check (or the lack there of) than just admit to the facts of what Druggie Limbaugh actually said.

You even admit you didn't post all the words he said... because you felt the video clips from the other side didn't have everything he said???:confused:

The fact is the part that is in every clip is Limbag saying in context to the Sanford affair and reasons for his mental state... "the Democrats"... "Obama".

Here's a deal... You post the whole thing. The whole thing without deleting Rush saying the Democrats and Obama and every single honest person in the world will make the connection... why... because it's right there in front of them.

Or just walk away... Limbag is toast on this one. He's a laughing stock for trying to make this connection. Everyone sees he'll say ANYTHING... ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW BIZARE... to bail out a failed Republicant.

I think its great that he puts up the transcripts for free. Only real problem is, you miss things like sarcasm and voice inflections when its in print... Its like having the TV on with just sound and not watching it... you miss a lot of what's going on.

OMG! Don't let the Prog Smurf hear you say that!

The propagandists play the clip from where he comes back from a break and opens talking about getting an email regarding his "theory" on Sanford, so they simply poison the well by planting in your head that the "theory" is that Obama is to blame for the affair and it affects your perception of the soundbite. If you read the transcript from before that break, the one I posted as an edit, Rush explains his "theory" - That with his life falling apart around him, Sanford just gave up.

Rush never defended Sanford... He said the dude is toast, committed political suicide and needs to go away because he's just damaging the party... Its only Prog Smurfs who think Rush has in any way defended Sanfords affair or blamed the affair on Obama.
-------------------------

Hey Bunz... Where'd you go dude? I wanna know why you give a turd about what Rush says that's over the top (don't you expect that from him anyway?) and why its any different from Stewart saying something over the top? Lets say Rush had actually said the following:

"Sanford's affair was the fault of Obama!"

Why would you care? You seem like a smart guy... Seems to me you'd be more likely to just roll your eyes and ask the person who posted the thread why anything Rush has to say is at all relevant to anything.

I think its great that he puts up the transcripts for free. Only real problem is, you miss things like sarcasm and voice inflections when its in print... Its like having the TV on with just sound and not watching it... you miss a lot of what's going on.

OMG! Don't let the Prog Smurf hear you say that!

The propagandists play the clip from where he comes back from a break and opens talking about getting an email regarding his "theory" on Sanford, so they simply poison the well by planting in your head that the "theory" is that Obama is to blame for the affair and it affects your perception of the soundbite. If you read the transcript from before that break, the one I posted as an edit, Rush explains his "theory" - That with his life falling apart around him, Sanford just gave up.

Rush never defended Sanford... He said the dude is toast, committed political suicide and needs to go away because he's just damaging the party... Its only Prog Smurfs who think Rush has in any way defended Sanfords affair or blamed the affair on Obama.
-------------------------

Hey Bunz... Where'd you go dude? I wanna know why you give a turd about what Rush says that's over the top (don't you expect that from him anyway?) and why its any different from Stewart saying something over the top? Lets say Rush had actually said the following:

"Sanford's affair was the fault of Obama!"

Why would you care? You seem like a smart guy... Seems to me you'd be more likely to just roll your eyes and ask the person who posted the thread why anything Rush has to say is at all relevant to anything.

The fact is that Druggie Limbaug said what he said. Post the whole unaltered transcipt and it's clear as a bell... just like the video.

And that swipe at me was undue & untrue as well. I've said over and over that Druggie Limbaugh blamed "the Democrats" and "Obama" all along for creating circumstanses the helped push Sanford over the edge.

Druggie didn't defend Sanford's actions... he simply tried to explain them away. He's any appologist saying something bad was done but look at all the stress this poor guy was under.

Druggie fronted himself out in a ridiculous way and you're simply upset that now even more of the middle sees it.

Hey I love talking about this looser don't let it go away...:D

And that swipe at me was undue & untrue as well. I've said over and over that Druggie Limbaugh blamed "the Democrats" and "Obama" all along for creating circumstanses the helped push Sanford over the edge.
Its because of the Democrats and Obama that Sanford was separated from his wife? It was because of them that a local newspaper knew of his affair and had emails between Sanford and his mistress?
Exactly how did the Democrats and Obama create those personal circumstances? I think those personal issues would weigh far more heavily on an elected official than losing the fight over stimulus money and watching the nations sink into debt. The political issues blamed on the Democrats were not career sinkers, his personal issues were career sinkers.

Hey I love talking about this looser don't let it go away...
Why do you care about anything that Rush says?

Because Limbaugh is such an easy target for you? He's a White, Christian, Conservative Male... All the right qualifications to be savagely attacked by anyone on the Left. Big old green light for you to turn on the hate machine and fire away... Oh wait... Its not slanderous hate filled bigotry when you do it... its Progressive.

Because you would like to believe he's the leader of the Republican party? There was a poll that Popeye posted, the percentage of people who thought he was the Republican leader was in the single digits. Since the only people I know who claim he is the leader of the Republican party are all Progbots, and the percentage was in single digits, the only possible conclusion is that every vote for Rush was from a Overbite watching Progbot.

If I were to come out attacking Jon Stewart as being the leader of the Democrat party, people would laugh and and ask if I were being sarcastic.

They don't bother laughing at your claim that Rush is the leader of the Republican party... They feel sorry for you because they know you actually believe it.

In your Progressive world of next Tuesday, Rush is the leader of the Republican party, the 40% of the nation that describes themselves as Conservatives does constitute a minority and the 21% who describe themselves as Liberals do constitute a majority.

You're just comic relief, like Mr. Shaman but with fewer colors.

Werbung:
Its because of the Democrats and Obama that Sanford was separated from his wife? It was because of them that a local newspaper knew of his affair and had emails between Sanford and his mistress?
Exactly how did the Democrats and Obama create those personal circumstances? I think those personal issues would weigh far more heavily on an elected official than losing the fight over stimulus money and watching the nations sink into debt. The political issues blamed on the Democrats were not career sinkers, his personal issues were career sinkers.

I know that. Everyone should know that! But that's not what this thread is about. This thread posts the streaming actual spoken word of Limbaugh being an apologist for Sanford's sorted affair. Not by saying it was good... but by intentionally setting up "strawman extentuating circumstances".

He brought up the Democratic Party, President Obama and the Stimulus Bill.:confused: When the subject clearly sould have been one thing & one thing alone. This man really screwed up and let down not only his wife & 4 sons but the entire state of South Carolina.

Why do you care about anything that Rush says?

I think it's probably one of the most important things to do to document and highlight this person for what he is. Limbaugh is a terrible fearmonger among other things and he spreads a particularly vial type of character assassination and lies.

It's important when GLARING things like this happen that anyone can easily pick up on if they only see it themselves that they get that chance. I'm interested in the Independents and moderates knowing. The Left already knows and the Right can't admit it... so I guess I'd say it's for informational reasons for the middle voters to weigh.

Because Limbaugh is such an easy target for you? He's a White, Christian, Conservative Male... All the right qualifications to be savagely attacked by anyone on the Left. Big old green light for you to turn on the hate machine and fire away... Oh wait... Its not slanderous hate filled bigotry when you do it... its Progressive.

Well I'm a White male in a Christian family.:confused: Not a Conservative but that's not the reason. The reason simply is if there's a snake in your yard you don't do your neighbors any good just ignoring it or saying, Hey that's probably just a big worm and allowing it to keep bitting people.

Limbaugh is an extremely dangerous fearmonger to the point I think he's truly mentally unbalanced... or just so mean spirited that there's no real difference. Either way... I see a snake... I call it a snake.

Because you would like to believe he's the leader of the Republican party? There was a poll that Popeye posted, the percentage of people who thought he was the Republican leader was in the single digits. Since the only people I know who claim he is the leader of the Republican party are all Progbots, and the percentage was in single digits, the only possible conclusion is that every vote for Rush was from a Overbite watching Progbot.

You want to know what Limbaugh is I'll tell ya. It's like John Gotti and his famous high profile lawyer. The lawyer isn't the official head of the Gotti crime family... but he's the mouth piece.

Limbaugh is the mouthpiece for the Republicant Party and he could care less about right & wrong truth or fiction. It's all about defending his client.

If I were to come out attacking Jon Stewart as being the leader of the Democrat party, people would laugh and and ask if I were being sarcastic.

If that was as bad as you would go I'd come over and shake your hand.

In your Progressive world of next Tuesday, Rush is the leader of the Republican party, the 40% of the nation that describes themselves as Conservatives does constitute a minority and the 21% who describe themselves as Liberals do constitute a majority.

You're just comic relief, like Mr. Shaman but with fewer colors.

Then all the moderates and Independents must be siding with the Liberals because elections don't lie... and the last 2... Conservatives have been thrown out of office in favor of Liberals by HUGE numbers.

We're a big tent Party I like moderates & Independents...

oh... and Shaman too.;)

Back