Dumb and dumber actor not a gun fan it seems

dogtowner

Staff member
dumb or dumber ?

possibly dumbest ?

Actor Jim Carrey said Saturday that anyone who has bought an “assault rifle” since the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School retain little that is “worth protecting.”

“[Anyone] who would run out to buy an assault rifle after the Newtown massacre has very little left in their body or soul worth protecting,”said Carrey on Twitter, Feb. 2.

Gun sales have soared since the massacre in Newtown, Conn., which left 26 dead, including 20 first graders, as politicians have proposed stricter gun control legislation. Data released by the FBI showed a record number of background checks performed for gun purchases in December, increasing in 48 of the 50 states and the District of Columbia in 2012.

a clue to his silliness ?

the Canadian-born star...

But he's not alone, 50 some other Hollywood types want a plan too.

I was pleasantly surprised that one of the fifty was concerned about the drug crimes as opposed to just suburbs dwellers (you would have to watch the video to see this).

I wonder if their plan involves enforcing existing laws involving the criminals responsible for the overwhelming percentage of firearm related deaths ? I suspect not, that would require that they acknowledge the failures of their leftist policies.

Werbung:
dumb or dumber ?

possibly dumbest ?

a clue to his silliness ?

But he's not alone, 50 some other Hollywood types want a plan too.

I was pleasantly surprised that one of the fifty was concerned about the drug crimes as opposed to just suburbs dwellers (you would have to watch the video to see this).

I wonder if their plan involves enforcing existing laws involving the criminals responsible for the overwhelming percentage of firearm related deaths ? I suspect not, that would require that they acknowledge the failures of their leftist policies.
This Hollywood idiot also called all gun supporters "heartless mother f%uckers".

He also tweeted “Any1 who would run out to buy an assault rifle after the Newtown massacre has very little left in their body or soul worth protecting" and then went on to promote his new song "Cold Dead Hand" politicizing the Newtown tragedy for his own self promotion.

You have here a grown man tweeting in text lingo, blasting patriot Americans and politicizing a tragedy for his own personal gain. Can these horrific hateful clueless liberals be any worse.... yes they can!

I wonder if ol' Jimbo ever consider the number of youths killed by gun violence in Chicago where the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution is absolutely banned?

I sure he hasn't .... I mean after all, it doesn't fit his shameless self promotion nor the promoting of his sick marxist political ideology.

liberals are often confused by your "facts" and Logic....due to the fact they are wrong...but you believe them so much.
Right ....

Like Jim Carey believing that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will make our children safer and that anyone who has purchased a firearm post Sandyhook is a "heartless mother f%ucker".

Yeah... yeah, we have all heard your ridiculous "liberal logic" talking points before.

Right ....

Like Jim Carey believing that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will make our children safer and that anyone who has purchased a firearm post Sandyhook is a "heartless mother f%ucker".

Yeah... yeah, we have all heard your ridiculous "liberal logic" talking points before.
if that prick did not have a gun, those kids would not be dead. But you care more about his rights to prove his dick is small, then the rights of those kids to live.

Liberals are more like Forrest Gump. The worst movie Tom Hanks every done. This was the best movie by Tom Hanks
I respect our armed forces after watching this movie. Everytime I see a soldier I shake his hand and thanked him for serving our country

Werbung:
Back