Earthquake

Boris Norris

God works in mysterious ways. Here is a cut from that previous Bible.

Revelation 11:13 ESV / 261 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

He kills 7000 people and the remaining have him glory, whatever that is.

Here's another beauty from that ever passionate and kind god.

Revelation 6:12-14 ESV / 120 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

This one shoes the big guy is getting serious.

Hebrews 12:26 ESV / 78 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”

All you godbotherers should be telling those in Turkey it was their god etc what did it. It forces you to concede your god is a pathetic cruel mongrel bastard. Don't pray to him to help them when it was the same god which caused it. That's logical. 🤔

Werbung:
God works in mysterious ways. Here is a cut from that previous Bible.

Revelation 11:13 ESV / 261 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

He kills 7000 people and the remaining have him glory, whatever that is.

Here's another beauty from that ever passionate and kind god.

Revelation 6:12-14 ESV / 120 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

This one shoes the big guy is getting serious.

Hebrews 12:26 ESV / 78 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”

All you godbotherers should be telling those in Turkey it was their god etc what did it. It forces you to concede your god is a pathetic cruel mongrel bastard. Don't pray to him to help them when it was the same god which caused it. That's logical. 🤔
Of course, people die in natural disasters. They also die from drug overdoses, car wrecks, gunshots, diseases, wars, accidents, and thousands of other reasons. God gives life and God takes it back again, blessed be the name of the Lord.

Job 1:21
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord

In reality, about 1 out of 5 pregnancies, or between 750,000 and 1 million pregnancies yearly in the United States, end in miscarriage.

wow, god hates fetuses. i hope the red states charge him with a crime, he's the greatest serial murderer of all time!

In reality, about 1 out of 5 pregnancies, or between 750,000 and 1 million pregnancies yearly in the United States, end in miscarriage.

wow, god hates fetuses. i hope the red states charge him with a crime, he's the greatest serial murderer of all time!
God does not hate fetuses but Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and demonic supporters of the covid abortifacient vaccine do.

Of course, people die in natural disasters. They also die from drug overdoses, car wrecks, gunshots, diseases, wars, accidents, and thousands of other reasons. God gives life and God takes it back again, blessed be the name of the Lord.

Have a little word with him and see if he can extend some life to those who died.
I know I made light of it but you can't seriously think some hideous god is responsible. You're nuttier than a fruit cake.
Job 1:21
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord

Give me one reason they would hate a foetus?

What covid abortion vacinne? You're being delusional.
The leftist mob denies covid vaccines cause increased risks of miscarriages but what do they know since the data is so limited?

COVID Jabs Impact Both Male and Female Fertility (theepochtimes.com)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The first COVID shots rolled out in December 2020, and it didn’t take long before doctors and scientists started warning of possible reproductive effects, as the jab may cross-react with syncytin and reproductive genes in sperm, ova and placenta in ways that might impair reproduction

According to one recent investigation, 42% of women with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after vaccination; 39% of those on gender-affirming hormone treatments reported breakthrough bleeding, as did 71% of women on long-acting contraceptives and 66% of postmenopausal women

Other recent research has found the Pfizer COVID jab impairs semen concentration and motile count in men for about three months

Miscarriages, fetal deaths and stillbirths have also risen after the rollout of the COVID shots. In November 2021, Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), delivered 13 stillborn babies in a 24-hour period, and all of the mothers had received the COVID jab

Many countries are now reporting sudden declines in live birth rates, including Germany, the U.K., Taiwan, Hungary and Sweden. In the five countries with the highest COVID jab uptake, fertility has dropped by an average of 15.2%, whereas the five countries with the lowest COVID jab uptake have seen an average decline of just 4.66%
++++++++++++++++++

BACKGROUND Many pregnant persons in the United States are receiving messenger RNA (mRNA) coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) vaccines, but data are limited on their safety in pregnancy.

God does not hate fetuses but Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and demonic supporters of the covid abortifacient vaccine do.

why does he abort so many fetuses with miscarraiges then?
is he stupid?
doesn't care?
or does he punish fetuses for sins they never committed?

The leftist mob denies covid vaccines cause increased risks of miscarriages but what do they know since the data is so limited?

COVID Jabs Impact Both Male and Female Fertility (theepochtimes.com)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The first COVID shots rolled out in December 2020, and it didn’t take long before doctors and scientists started warning of possible reproductive effects, as the jab may cross-react with syncytin and reproductive genes in sperm, ova and placenta in ways that might impair reproduction

According to one recent investigation, 42% of women with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after vaccination; 39% of those on gender-affirming hormone treatments reported breakthrough bleeding, as did 71% of women on long-acting contraceptives and 66% of postmenopausal women

Other recent research has found the Pfizer COVID jab impairs semen concentration and motile count in men for about three months

Miscarriages, fetal deaths and stillbirths have also risen after the rollout of the COVID shots. In November 2021, Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), delivered 13 stillborn babies in a 24-hour period, and all of the mothers had received the COVID jab

Many countries are now reporting sudden declines in live birth rates, including Germany, the U.K., Taiwan, Hungary and Sweden. In the five countries with the highest COVID jab uptake, fertility has dropped by an average of 15.2%, whereas the five countries with the lowest COVID jab uptake have seen an average decline of just 4.66%
++++++++++++++++++

BACKGROUND Many pregnant persons in the United States are receiving messenger RNA (mRNA) coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) vaccines, but data are limited on their safety in pregnancy.

epoch times? lol.

from your link: Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines.

COVID-19 vaccination does not affect the chances of conceiving a child, according to a study of more than 2,000 couples that was funded by the National Institutes of Health. Researchers found no differences in the chances of conception if either male or female partner had been vaccinated, compared to unvaccinated couples. However, couples had a slightly lower chance of conception if the male partner had been infected with SARS-CoV-2 within 60 days before a menstrual cycle, suggesting that COVID-19 could temporarily reduce male fertility. The study was conducted by Amelia K. Wesselink, Ph.D., of Boston University, and colleagues. It appears in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

why does he abort so many fetuses with miscarraiges then?
is he stupid?
doesn't care?
or does he punish fetuses for sins they never committed?
Have you never heard people say, A heart of gold stopped beating, Two smiling eyes closed to rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best. – Unknown

Have you never heard people say, A heart of gold stopped beating, Two smiling eyes closed to rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best. – Unknown

i've never heard you explain why god aborts so many fetuses every year.

epoch times? lol.

from your link: Preliminary findings did not show obvious safety signals among pregnant persons who received mRNA Covid-19 vaccines.

Also from the scientific source:

Also from the scientific source:

"data are limited" means they are unsafe? uh, no. lol

is not being vaccinated for covid and getting covid safe for pregnant women?

Werbung:
Back