Earthquake

"data are limited" means they are unsafe? uh, no. lol

is not being vaccinated for covid and getting covid safe for pregnant women?
Limited data means they can only guess at this point because long-term scientific studies have not yet been done. That is why so many early medical professionals who trumpeted the alleged untainted value of the covid-19 vaccine are now backtracking and admitting they were not entirely honest with the public.

Dr. Deborah Birx says she 'knew' COVID vaccines would not 'protect against infection' | Fox News

FOX NEWS FLASH

Published July 22, 2022 7:29pm EDT​

Dr. Deborah Birx says she 'knew' COVID vaccines would not 'protect against infection'

The former White House COVID response coordinator downplays vaccine efficacy

Dr Birx knew COVID vaccines were not going to protect against infection

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx gets candid about the coronavirus vaccines and reveals the keys against COVID-19 on 'Your World.'

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said she "knew" that COVID-19 vaccines "were not going to protect against infection" Friday on "Your World."

PRESIDENT BIDEN TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

DR. BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated. So that's why I'm saying even if you're vaccinated and boosted, if you're unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid. It's effective. It's a great antiviral. And really, that is what's going to save your lives right now if you're over 70, which if you look at the hospitalizations, hospitalizations are rising steadily with new admissions, particularly in those over 70. And so if you live in the South - I know people keep talking about the fall - I'm worried about the South.

Werbung:
are you saying god refused to save a single fetus that miscarriaged?

why does he hate fetuses.
God knows everything and He knows whether a child will die and He knows why children die. If children die, He is to be given glory for promising to care for them in life and death.

God knows everything and He knows whether a child will die and He knows why children die. If children die, He is to be given glory for promising to care for them in life and death.

so the child gets "glory" for god letting them die? wow.

i'm sure the fetus is happy. /s

Limited data means they can only guess at this point because long-term scientific studies have not yet been done. That is why so many early medical professionals who trumpeted the alleged untainted value of the covid-19 vaccine are now backtracking and admitting they were not entirely honest with the public.

Dr. Deborah Birx says she 'knew' COVID vaccines would not 'protect against infection' | Fox News

FOX NEWS FLASH

Published July 22, 2022 7:29pm EDT​

Dr. Deborah Birx says she 'knew' COVID vaccines would not 'protect against infection'

The former White House COVID response coordinator downplays vaccine efficacy

Dr Birx knew COVID vaccines were not going to protect against infection

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx gets candid about the coronavirus vaccines and reveals the keys against COVID-19 on 'Your World.'

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said she "knew" that COVID-19 vaccines "were not going to protect against infection" Friday on "Your World."

PRESIDENT BIDEN TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

DR. BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated. So that's why I'm saying even if you're vaccinated and boosted, if you're unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid. It's effective. It's a great antiviral. And really, that is what's going to save your lives right now if you're over 70, which if you look at the hospitalizations, hospitalizations are rising steadily with new admissions, particularly in those over 70. And so if you live in the South - I know people keep talking about the fall - I'm worried about the South.

not protect against infection? maybe so. It was hoped it would do that at first, and maybe it did at first, but with mutations, that hope ended. science changes over time.

protect against serious consequences. from being infected? completely proven, especially by all the right wing morons who refused it and later died.

Death is a fact of life. Get used to it. Blame it on Darwin or natural selection if that will make you feel better.

oh i'm used to it. i'm used to god hating fetuses and refusing to save them.

rationalize away your god's hatred all you want if that will make you feel better.

not protect against infection? maybe so. It was hoped it would do that at first, and maybe it did at first, but with mutations, that hope ended. science changes over time.

protect against serious consequences. from being infected? completely proven, especially by all the right wing morons who refused it and later died.
Even Birx and Fauci lied when promoting the covid vaccine, so I don't take too much of what everyone else claims without sufficient data to back them up.

oh i'm used to it. i'm used to god hating fetuses and refusing to save them.

rationalize away your god's hatred all you want if that will make you feel better.
Blaming God for premature deaths as though death is evil is something that only the stupidest of fools do.

Even Birx and Fauci lied when promoting the covid vaccine, so I don't take too much of what everyone else claims without sufficient data to back them up.

plenty of studies including by red states showing the vaccine helps prevent hospitalization and deaths.

one example, moron. lol

or like your "stolen election" stupidity, are you going to claim that everyone else is lying but you are right? lol

The leftist mob denies covid vaccines cause increased risks of miscarriages but what do they know since the data is so limited?

COVID Jabs Impact Both Male and Female Fertility (theepochtimes.com)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The first COVID shots rolled out in December 2020, and it didn’t take long before doctors and scientists started warning of possible reproductive effects, as the jab may cross-react with syncytin and reproductive genes in sperm, ova and placenta in ways that might impair reproduction

According to one recent investigation, 42% of women with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after vaccination; 39% of those on gender-affirming hormone treatments reported breakthrough bleeding, as did 71% of women on long-acting contraceptives and 66% of postmenopausal women

Other recent research has found the Pfizer COVID jab impairs semen concentration and motile count in men for about three months

Miscarriages, fetal deaths and stillbirths have also risen after the rollout of the COVID shots. In November 2021, Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), delivered 13 stillborn babies in a 24-hour period, and all of the mothers had received the COVID jab.
Did it mention the ones who had had the vacinne and had normal pregnancies?

Many countries are now reporting sudden declines in live birth rates, including Germany, the U.K., Taiwan, Hungary and Sweden. In the five countries with the highest COVID jab uptake, fertility has dropped by an average of 15.2%, whereas the five countries with the lowest COVID jab uptake have seen an average decline of just 4.66%
++++++++++++++++++

BACKGROUND Many pregnant persons in the United States are receiving messenger RNA (mRNA) coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) vaccines, but data are limited on their safety in pregnancy.

When any govt agency has irrefutable proof it was directly connected to the vacinne, let me know.

so abortion isn't evil.
got it.
You can gamble that God approves of abortion and wants godly abortion opponents like David Daleiden jailed on a dozen counts by ungodly abortion supporters like Kamala Harris, but you would lose.

plenty of studies including by red states showing the vaccine helps prevent hospitalization and deaths.

one example, moron. lol

or like your "stolen election" stupidity, are you going to claim that everyone else is lying but you are right? lol
The left quotes sources that support leftist narratives that other medical sources contradict.

Did it mention the ones who had had the vacinne and had normal pregnancies?

When any govt agency has irrefutable proof it was directly connected to the vacinne, let me know.
It's a gamble. We have proof that high-ranking paid government officials also received money from pharmaceutical companies and told lies about the vaccines that were later exposed as lies.

Werbung:
It's a gamble. We have proof that high-ranking paid government officials also received money from pharmaceutical companies and told lies about the vaccines that were later exposed as lies.
Show the proof and where they were convicted if it was a crime.

Back