Edwards Backs Obama!

Perhaps she is waiting for Obama’s other shoe to drop?

Nah that has already happened several times over.

If proving he is an elitist, racist, snob, radical, blame American first anti American, IDIOT who’s only qualifications is that he was a community organizer and he went to Pakistan in college. (And by the way must not of every talked to anyone because he didn’t know what freaking language they spoke)

If that wasn’t enough to get poor Hillary the nomination she is going to need Prozac as much as me 

Werbung:
I dont think he will be on the ticket as VP. Tried that, didnt work real well.
Look for Gov. Richardson to be the VP. Edwards I have heard has long sought the AG position.

I doubt it. Edwards still has presidential ambitions, misplaced though they are. The best credibility builder for that job will be Secratary of State, in my opinion. I figure he'll either be that, or the National Security Advisor, he needs credibility in that sector as well.

Well when it comes to cabinet positions, they often times choose the position where the person is best suited. He would be best suited as AG due to his history as a lawyer. Although I am no fan of ambulance chasers, he is a quite successful lawyer. Whereas I believe it was Top Gun who said Bill Richardson would be the SecState.
As for NatSecAD, I wouldnt feel comfy giving a name for that one.
I doubt it. Edwards still has presidential ambitions, misplaced though they are. The best credibility builder for that job will be Secratary of State, in my opinion. I figure he'll either be that, or the National Security Advisor, he needs credibility in that sector as well.

Perhaps she is waiting for Obama’s other shoe to drop?

Nah that has already happened several times over.

If proving he is an elitist, racist, snob, radical, blame American first anti American, IDIOT who’s only qualifications is that he was a community organizer and he went to Pakistan in college. (And by the way must not of every talked to anyone because he didn’t know what freaking language they spoke)

If that wasn’t enough to get poor Hillary the nomination she is going to need Prozac as much as me 

Ob you're seriously just stealing the old Charlie Brown line... If you can't be right, be wrong very very loud! :D

Hillary would have made a fine President. But she lost the chance this time. She'll still need support in the future though. Her scorched earth politics this round has at times vaguely been reminiscent of a Joe Liberman... which is always bad.

Clintonistas would do America a great favor if they would do the honorable thing and support their excellent presumptive nominee... because the overriding truth is McBush... well we know where he's going. Re-run the last 8 years failing economy and add more war & occupation. Bad deal for America, Americans and the world!

I hope attorney Gen. but hopefully not a running mate!

It might be time to tell Hillary to get to the back of the bus

Oh great, the country's worst ambulance chaser as attorney general - marvelous idea.

The farther that parasite stays away from any level of government, the better.

How many delegates had Edwards won...what's he bringing to the table.

Al Gore next?

I thought he had a total of 12. But I know that he does transfer a few at least.
As for Gore. I dont know when, but it is not a big secret there is a rift between Hillary and Gore and Gore will not be supporting Hillary. Just a matter of when, not if.

Oh great, the country's worst ambulance chaser as attorney general - marvelous idea.

The farther that parasite stays away from any level of government, the better.

I would say Edwards has done pretty well as an ambulance chaser, not the worst in the country. :D

Werbung:
I think his support can be certainly noted, we wait in breathless anticipation for Al Gore's important contribution. Obama seems to be closing the door, I don't see why Hillary is still in it.

Is it setting herself up for 2012? Perhaps wanting to help shield her opponent from the now infamous 'Republican smear machine.'

This historic campaign has been a two ring circus, papers and TV are selling...maybe that's the reason?

Back