Edwards

bewitched

when is Edwards going to quit?
I think after South Carolina. that would leave his extra votes in Florida to Hillary. but he has to take those votes in SC away from Obama first.
politics is fun.

Werbung:
when is Edwards going to quit?
I think after South Carolina. that would leave his extra votes in Florida to Hillary. but he has to take those votes in SC away from Obama first.
politics is fun.

I agree, unfortunately it looks as if Edwards is done.

What makes you think he is taking more votes away from Obama in SC?

What makes you think his votes will go to Hilliary in Florida?

I agree, unfortunately it looks as if Edwards is done.

What makes you think he is taking more votes away from Obama in SC?

What makes you think his votes will go to Hilliary in Florida?

he's a Southern candidate, and those who won't vote for a black man (because face it, there are many racists out there iin the South) will vote for Edwards over Hillary. but with that factor taken away they will still vote white.
but then there's the camp of whites who are voting for Obama so they won't be called a racist. so there's a weird dynamic in SC.

again in Florida you have the racial feature, hispanics won't vote for Obama in mass. I grew up there, and the rivalry still exists.

so my thoughts are based on street knowledge. just kicking it around.

1 why would he quit? its a long race, and right now he has 18 delegate, CLinton has 24, Obama 25...one win and he is ahead. maybe he will not win, but I bet he gets 2nd and Hill gets 3rd...Hill will get crushed in AZ as well, she pissed off the Union workers by crying after they did not pick here...then suing to have the convention moved....she had not problem with it before they picked him over her....and I have heard about Edwards getting a lot of energy and a bit of a surge there....not sure why or where its coming from....maybe they just like the message.

He's finished. A lot of people probably don't like hearing lectures on health care from a tort lawyer who got wealthy driving up medical and insurance costs, and his angry rant populism just doesn't sell.

He's finished. A lot of people probably don't like hearing lectures on health care from a tort lawyer who got wealthy driving up medical and insurance costs, and his angry rant populism just doesn't sell.

It's funny, but most of the time I think Stalin could run as a democrat and get elected. With people like Sham around, I would have expected Edwards to just run as a communist. I wager he could still get enough vote to be on the ballot at least.

Werbung:
It's funny, but most of the time I think Stalin could run as a democrat and get elected. With people like Sham around, I would have expected Edwards to just run as a communist. I wager he could still get enough vote to be on the ballot at least.

Republicans will Run Hitler ....that's just about as dumb and possible.....

Back