Electric chair Bush

Like I'm sure you respected the office when Bill Clinton was president. The Republicans and their hatred of the Clintons was way overboard, I didn't hear people of your ilk speaking up then.

Could have been because you guys we're too drunk with power to hear much of anything.

Seriously, what is my ilk? Why would you assume that I supported the denigration of Clintons presidency? I can assure you, Bill needed neither help, nor approval, he seemed content to do things his way.

No, no, it goes both ways. I learned this lesson the hard way by shooting my mouth off around my old man. He wised me up pretty quick about the difference between the person and the Office.

But if you really support the whole electric chair president thing, then I guess hanging Barry in effigy, or arranging a gang rape scene of Hillary is cool too.

Werbung:
In my opinion, the local and state governments are where problems are truly solved.

Ill expand on this a bit while I think about it. Now Lt., you are part of a chain of command. Orders and/or policy come from the top down. The structure by its nature and design and purpose doesnt function very well the other way. I wish it did, but rarely in human organization does that happen on a widespread scale.

From my point of view, I would prefer if the Feds would set out and clearly define thier own roles, and whatever those roles may be, then to actually fund whatever it may be at truly adequate levels and charge the necessary tax in whatever form to pay those costs and budget in a %25 surplus to pay off debt and emergency expenditures.

Though, your view of the role and scope of the federal government is much much smaller than mine. While I would not be against a downscaling of the scope of DC. Certainly the stubble from your head isnt poking into your brain to think we could ever go that small and hold things together.

Several of departments could be combined and scaled back because they often do the same thing, for instance having Labor and Agriculture falling under Interior. Putting the VA under Defense, and then it would be interesting to put HUD, HHS, and Education all in one and rename it to something else. The bottom line is that if the Feds want to regulate it, they need to be willing to pay for it.

Does this mean it's cool to hang a noose in the front yard when Obama gets elected?

No because that would be racist. We can only do horrible things to white presidents and even then it can only happen to republican white presidents.

I thought the tape was disgusting and the poor woman needs medical attention instead of media attention

Like I'm sure you respected the office when Bill Clinton was president. The Republicans and their hatred of the Clintons was way overboard, I didn't hear people of your ilk speaking up then.

I spoke up for Clinton all the time. I hated that we wasted money on trying to find out if he did or did not have sex with that woman.

I hated that republicans said he was not their president because he did not get more than 50 percent of the vote and I laughed in the faces of the few republicans in my area when Dems said Bush was selected not elected and told them it was their fault for starting it when Clinton was president.

I still say the video is disgusting even if it was Clinton in an electric chair or Obama for that matter.

I dont understand the guy who says "George bush is a good man"

After all he has done??

I disagree!!

I am a strong opponent of capital punishment but I have to say that the idea of putting Bush in the chair he has condemned so many innocents and minors to tests my belief to the absolute limit.

This whole thread is just typical hypocritical leftist crap.

they would never tolerate their pathetic messiah treated this way, and most of the dorks who would find this funny claim to not believe in killing people in this matter, and if it were not satisfying some sick and twisted thing in side of them to see a figure of Bush in the chair, they would be complaining that you cant joke about something so serious as capital punishment.

But Bush has put many people in the chair and he is responsible for more deaths than all of them put together.

So if there is any justice in the world....

But Bush has put many people in the chair and he is responsible for more deaths than all of them put together.

So if there is any justice in the world....

That is just silly, Bush was Gov of a state, that state, not Bush himself has the Death P. I personally am not for the death p. But the people of that state want it. It was there before Bush and after Bush was Gov. It was not Bush who tried the people or found them guilty or executed them.

I don’t know how it works in your unnamed country but in this country the Gov doesn’t decide who to execute nor does the president. Maybe in your country they do

And if we were going to use your analogy then a whole lot of women and doctors should be put to death for killing children. I am not for that either, but at least those people were directly responsible, they were the judge jury and executioners to millions of children who did not have any say in what happened to them and for sure were guilty of nothing other than being inconvenient.

He signed their death warrant.

In one particularly pleasant example Amnesty campaigned to get a guy (black, naturally) off death row because he had a mental age of 5 and in law if that is your mental age then you are viewed to be a minor.

The guy was taken off death row until Amnesty left and then Bush had him returned and executed.

You have no idea how vile Bush is.

And it sounds like you don't want to know.

And as for your argument about him being Governor of Texas...

He didn't execute them and everyone else was just carrying out orders.

A defense last tried at the Nurenburg trials.

He signed their death warrant.

In one particularly pleasant example Amnesty campaigned to get a guy (black, naturally) off death row because he had a mental age of 5 and in law if that is your mental age then you are viewed to be a minor.

The guy was taken off death row until Amnesty left and then Bush had him returned and executed.

You have no idea how vile Bush is.

And it sounds like you don't want to know.

And as for your argument about him being Governor of Texas...

He didn't execute them and everyone else was just carrying out orders.

A defense last tried at the Nurenburg trials.

I am sure you would find any Gov of any US state vile who happened to be Gov during the time a person was executed?

I think you and I have differnt standards of vile. I find someone like Saddam Hussein vile. I also find vile anyone who would condone killing a child laying on a table because they were not wanted by their mother. To me that is about as vile as a person could be.

In the US the way it is meant to work is we the people decide. If a state has the Death P. and if a person goes to court and is found guilty by a jury of their peers and sentenced to death then that is what happens unless that person can appeal the verdict.

If a Gov. Over rides what the people say they want then he is just like any other dictator. Now we have peopled like that in Oregon, our current mayor over rides the voters every chance she gets, she is a disgusting liberal slime bucket; our Gov tries to do the same often. They are dictators.

If a person does not like a law like the Death p. then we should educate, change the hearts and minds of people but to be a dictator and over ride what the people who put you where you are makes you no better than garbage like Saddam or Castro.

Look try to get real.

Your government is not benign

It is evil.

It lies to suckers like you all the time and the sad thing is you swallow it.

You have the politicial awareness of a five year old

Werbung:
And you have all the earmarks of a coward. You don't even have the honor to admit which pissy country you are in. I can bet that it is one that you and none like you have the courage to confront, so you just whine on a political chat board about everyone else. If you think that your country is better, then have some guts and say so. You actually think that you know what any American thinks, and you judge on your erroneous assumptions. THAT, my dear is the mentality of a 5 year old.

Back