Fat Albert

Werbung:
With the success that the Enquirer has had with sex scandals this could prove to make the next few months interesting for Gore. She claims to have a surveillance video and DNA evidence.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/new...exclusive_interview_masseuse_/celebrity/68913

Although, I don't believe in Global Warming I must admit I would rather burst into flames than have had to suffered seeing him even remotely in the buff.:eek:

again I am sure she could claim that,,,,but if she did...

1 she broke the rules for massage, I am pretty sure you can't video tape them. I have freinds who do this for a living...

2nd...Police said there was no evidence and thus no charges ....If this was true then that means no tape, no Monica dress...

3. Produce the evidence and then talk...its worthless tabloid drivel...and do we want to go down the list of wrong things the Enquire as said? John Bennete Ramsey or what ever that chick was...they have 100% proof of the killer evry week for months...each week who was the killer changed...odd.

Then again this from people who think Fox is not Bias. I am not shocked..

Also I should add that I have proof , video evidence that you are a cross dresser who does tricks on weekends for extra money....

Why is the lib MSM failing to report this? Rhetorical question. All in the know, know why.

Hey libs have you seen this reported anywhere? I am guessing this is new to you...

I'm pretty sure that the "libs", whoever they are, read the San Francisco Chronicle.

Is that a "lib MSM, or a conservative right wing publication? Sometimes, I get confused.

I'm pretty sure that the "libs", whoever they are, read the San Francisco Chronicle.

Is that a "lib MSM, or a conservative right wing publication? Sometimes, I get confused.

If a news source does not do 24 hour wall to wall coverage of what the Tabloids say, they must be liberal..even if there is no known proof the story is real...

also on Fox, special report....Bat Boy Alive?!

You are very confused. But, you now have my undivided attention and I will show you the light of truth and set you free of those awful chains you have allowed the libs to enslave you with.

The Today Show ran a long segment on the Sex Poodle this morning. The lib MSM is finally reporting on this story.

Of course, Gore denies all just like his old boss did. He learned a great deal from Bubba.

again I am sure she could claim that,,,,but if she did...

1 she broke the rules for massage, I am pretty sure you can't video tape them. I have freinds who do this for a living...

First of all she claims that there is something condemning on a hotel surveillance video. I assume its a hallway or a elevator, etc.

2nd...Police said there was no evidence and thus no charges ....If this was true then that means no tape, no Monica dress...

Second, lets not throw a parade for Portland PD for possibly covering up something sexual for a political figure considering their track record. I'm not saying this woman is a saint, I'm just saying that E-Gore isn't either. Could she possibly have kept evidence to herself? Possibly. Is it possible that there was something there between the two, and she is now a woman scorned? Possibly.

3. Produce the evidence and then talk...its worthless tabloid drivel...and do we want to go down the list of wrong things the Enquire as said? John Bennete Ramsey or what ever that chick was...they have 100% proof of the killer evry week for months...each week who was the killer changed...odd.

Again, I'm not saying that they are 100% accurate, but they seem to have proven that they have cornered the market on cheaters as of late. Tiger Woods and John Edwards most famously. I'm saying keep an open mind, because there is a reason he isn't hitting the talk show circuits to clear his name. I'm guessing that's because he doesn't want to be caught in another lie, when and if the other shoe drops.

Then again this from people who think Fox is not Bias. I am not shocked..

Well it wouldn't be a liberal rant without someone taking a shot at Fox news.......I guess because they talking about and cover things people care about they are awful. Maybe you should tell all the people that tune into Fox over cnn, and MsNbC that they are wasting their time. They should be watching Chris "I just got a chill up my leg over Obama" Matthews, not my words his.

Also I should add that I have proof , video evidence that you are a cross dresser who does tricks on weekends for extra money....

I'm not sure why this is so personal for you? However, the only thing that is proven 100% right now in this entire post is............I have proof that your a very touchy douche-bag that spouts of angry nonsensical stuff at any given moment. I don't need evidence of that, anyone that has read the majority of your writings is aware and is in possession of their own proof.

You are very confused. But, you now have my undivided attention and I will show you the light of truth and set you free of those awful chains you have allowed the libs to enslave you with.

The Today Show ran a long segment on the Sex Poodle this morning. The lib MSM is finally reporting on this story.

Of course, Gore denies all just like his old boss did. He learned a great deal from Bubba.

Yesterday the Portland police re opened the investigation. So perhaps this lady will be vindicated..

I'm not sure why this is so personal for you? However, the only thing that is proven 100% right now in this entire post is............I have proof that your a very touchy douche-bag that spouts of angry nonsensical stuff at any given moment. I don't need evidence of that, anyone that has read the majority of your writings is aware and is in possession of their own proof.

because I am sick of the rights, I hear a rumor and act like its set in stone proof of something crap. I don't ever care about Gore, I never voted for him.

because I am sick of the rights, I hear a rumor and act like its set in stone proof of something crap. I don't ever care about Gore, I never voted for him.

I never once said it was set in stone. Please go through and show where I stated that this was completely true. You won't find it because I didn't say it. I said that there is some possible truth here and to not bury your head in the sand just because he's a democrat. I know you didn't vote for him you've shared that with us several times now. You were a Edwards guy, not that he's much better pimping out his wife and her cancer for some sympathy votes. All the while we find out she's really as power hungry as he is, and he's banging some documentary girl. You have some serious anger issues that you need to work those out. You rarely respond to anything with out taking some sort of low shot at the person your responding too.

So since you shared what your sick of even though it wasn't even what was going on. I'll share what I'm sick of, I'm sick off angry liberals such as yourself that can't have a normal debate with out turning it into putting someone down or taking a shot at there intelligence or beliefs. I'm sick of that coming from the people that claim to be so accepting, understanding, and peaceful. You always say people are ranting well for once you will be right when you say it about me.

I never once said it was set in stone. Please go through and show where I stated that this was completely true. You won't find it because I didn't say it. I said that there is some possible truth here and to not bury your head in the sand just because he's a democrat. I know you didn't vote for him you've shared that with us several times now. You were a Edwards guy, not that he's much better pimping out his wife and her cancer for some sympathy votes. All the while we find out she's really as power hungry as he is, and he's banging some documentary girl. You have some serious anger issues that you need to work those out. You rarely respond to anything with out taking some sort of low shot at the person your responding too.

So since you shared what your sick of even though it wasn't even what was going on. I'll share what I'm sick of, I'm sick off angry liberals such as yourself that can't have a normal debate with out turning it into putting someone down or taking a shot at there intelligence or beliefs. I'm sick of that coming from the people that claim to be so accepting, understanding, and peaceful. You always say people are ranting well for once you will be right when you say it about me.

actually I was for Nader, working for Edwards was first time I ever worked for a Dem..I normally work third party....and I think my attack on Edwards was worse then anyone on this sites...

my point is, there is nothing to back this up, its a poor source, and until something comes up to make it at least believable...there is no point to it outside the right wing wanting to beat up on Gore..

actually I was for Nader, working for Edwards was first time I ever worked for a Dem..I normally work third party....and I think my attack on Edwards was worse then anyone on this sites...

my point is, there is nothing to back this up, its a poor source, and until something comes up to make it at least believable...there is no point to it outside the right wing wanting to beat up on Gore..

If I wanted to just beat up on Gore there are plenty of different subjects that could be done on most notably "global warming". And apparently there is at least enough doubt in the minds of the Portland PD to reopen the case. As a North Carolinian I loathed the very existence of Edwards and welcome the bashing of that poor excuse for a man any day. Off subject I know, but how does one go from being a Nader guy to working for Edwards? I mean I understand that Nader is essentially a democrat in third party clothing because most libertarian third party people I know hate him.

Werbung:
If I wanted to just beat up on Gore there are plenty of different subjects that could be done on most notably "global warming". And apparently there is at least enough doubt in the minds of the Portland PD to reopen the case. As a North Carolinian I loathed the very existence of Edwards and welcome the bashing of that poor excuse for a man any day. Off subject I know, but how does one go from being a Nader guy to working for Edwards? I mean I understand that Nader is essentially a democrat in third party clothing because most libertarian third party people I know hate him.

first he is not a Dem...there are alot of key issues he is for that the Dems are not for...Some are issues that some Dems happen to also back...some are some they may back personalty but will not back as a party...some are that both parties are run buy special interest and care more about being elected then doing there jobs...and that we need more then 2 options...I did not support Gore because he failed to back at least 5 key issues for me...( alot more then that actually...I did not even by his being a environmentalist as I had not seen much action on it in 8 years, and he would not talk about it during Elections...because like many Dems...less so after Bush...he was scared to say you know what I am liberal, and you know what your wrong...and here is why...vote for me...no they pander and try to find the middle ground and pretend the other side has a valid point...then trade more away to special interest and end up with a bill that says what you want to hear, and does none of it. Libertarians are very far off From the Green party..so I am not shocked...

as for how I ended up with Edwards...this was 2004, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan going already....Nader would have taken the actions I think would have helped prevent both wars...but I did not trust him in charge of the wars after the fact. he also Ran without party packing and I did not care for his VP..Edwards, to me spoke to the middle class, the workers...and I felt a connection like somehow he actually got it...I did not agree on everything, but was the best of the Dems, and no third party appealed to me. Also his idea of medical court system that would rule early if medical cases had merit to go to trial..to reduce the large amount of frivolous lawsuits appealed to me as a sensical way to deal with it. When he lost to Kerry, who I did not care for, and was I have to say good and convincing Kerry backers to change to Edwards ( alot of Kerry backers only backed him because they thought he was best to beat Bush...not because the liked him more) But I had one mission...BUSH must go down, at any cost...I actuly liked his dad...I had no hate of Regan , I liked Bob Dole....I hate/d Bush...and I think it was sad in 2000 he was the best leader the Republican party had to offer,..if you lined up evry Republican house , Senate, and Gov of a state...I would have ranked him at the far end of the list in terms of smart enough, and qualified enough. And the Iraq was to me, was just a throw away of 4000 American lives...do to his fantisy world view and lack of planning ( and I belive at best misleading of the facts building up to the war) so I worked for kerry...though I did not realy care much about him and hated how he stood there and got swift boated.. Dems to often seem want to seem all nice to all...sometimes you need to just say you know what , they are idiots and I am not going to take this from them...not ignore and hope they go away.

In 2008...I had only one Dem i wanted...Biden...( Wes Clark was my VP choice for him) and again there was no major third party guy..) I worked with the Independence party of Minnesota, and spoke at our Constitutional meeting on joining with some other states parties...to basically put Bloomburg out as a third party guy...but after all his wink wink nudge nudge I will run...he did not, so no third party I liked . ( I like libertarian party on Social issues, not Finance)

Also I voted for Perot and Ventura ( Ventrua, best Gov this state has had in years...Pawlenty the worst by far. We had some good Republican ones before him...

Back