Fat Albert

I failed? Well ok but you cannot expect me to lay out a comprehensive plan to cut co2 in the United States without you explaining to me how it will help.

Our cutting co2 so that China and India and other countries can keep doing exactly the same thing if not making more co2 wont lower co2 around the world. So first explain to me how turning America into a 3d world country will help the planet while India and China and others do nothing at all to lower co2. Once I can wrap my pee wee brain around that, I can start coming up with a comprehensive plan to destroy our country and make libs all around the world happy :)

if you can't accept this , regardless of the science...then its pretty pointless to debate with you about best way to deal with it. Since you are against dealing with it.

I wounder what it would take for you to finnaly understand what global warming will do, and how we are a major cause of it...

Werbung:
if you can't accept this , regardless of the science...then its pretty pointless to debate with you about best way to deal with it. Since you are against dealing with it.

I wounder what it would take for you to finnaly understand what global warming will do, and how we are a major cause of it...

OK lets pretend i am stupid enough to believe there is such a thing as man made global warming and we are in it right now.

Please educate me on how forcing America to reduce by drastic measures our carbon and our paying more for the smaller amount of carbon we do use to other countries who are increasing their carbon and still other countries like China and India get bigger and stronger because they are not retarded like us and buy into the global warming scam and instead make more products and become more wealthy.

How does this help the planet? How does this help America?

That is interesting. So, is Al Gore beating the global warming drum in order to make money, as that article would suggest?

Quite possibly, but unproven.

If Al Gore stands to make money on cap and trade, does that mean that global warming isn't real?

What possible connection could there be?

Al Gore is not a scientist. He is a politician. if he is making noise about climate change for personal profit, as is suggested in the article, that's really too bad. It shows exactly what I just said: There isn't anything effective that we can or will do about climate change.

So, go ahead and say it isn't real. It doesn't matter.

Here's a link to CXX, along with a list of members. I didn't notice Gore's name there. Maybe I missed it.

Those are all members i.e. companies, cities, energy co-ops. The reason Gores name is not seen is the same reason none of the other shareholder names aren't seen.....It's not a list of share holders.

Here are the players and their roles:
Joyce Foundation – A group founded in 1948 that took a sharp turn to the left after it's founder, Beatrice Joyce Kean died in 1972.
Barack Obama – President of the United States and one time Board member of the Joyce Foundation. Largely responsible for creating the Chicago Climate Exchange by funneling money to it from the Joyce Foundation.
Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) – An exchange dealing exclusively with Cap and Trade passes, techonology, etc. It was formed largely due to Obama's role as Board member on Joyce Foundation. Obama oversaw the funneling of money from that foundation to the CCX as well as to an entity headed by Bill Ayers' brother.
Valerie Jarrett – Senior advisor to Barack Obama and current Board member on the Joyce Foundation.
Al Gore – Founder of London-based Generation Investment Management (GIM). London also happens to be in the same country where climategate broke. GIM owns 10% of the CCX.
Goldman Sachs – Banking giant that, like Gore, owns 10% of the CCX. Also worthy of note is that at least six former Goldman Sachs executives work inside the Obama administration while Congress puts on a dog and pony show, publicly chastising other Goldman execs about their supposed complicity in the financial crisis.
Franklin Raines – Former head of Fannie Mae. While there, Raines used taxpayer dollars from Fannie Mae to purchase cap and trade technology.

This was taken from...... http://www.thecypresstimes.com/arti...NGE_AND_GOLDMAN_SACHS_TOO_BIG_TO_IGNORE/29644

I fully understand what people claim "Global Warming" will do, but I just don't believe it, not even a little bit. Gore's movie has pretty much had the carpet pulled out from under it, and it seems like every time I turn on the news I hear about another "scientist"/supporter jump off the band wagon. Bottom line the ice sheets are melting, the ends are breaking of as they always have, but the they are thicker than ever. This isn't a real sign of warming now is it?

Those are all members i.e. companies, cities, energy co-ops. The reason Gores name is not seen is the same reason none of the other shareholder names aren't seen.....It's not a list of share holders.

Here are the players and their roles:
Joyce Foundation – A group founded in 1948 that took a sharp turn to the left after it's founder, Beatrice Joyce Kean died in 1972.
Barack Obama – President of the United States and one time Board member of the Joyce Foundation. Largely responsible for creating the Chicago Climate Exchange by funneling money to it from the Joyce Foundation.
Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) – An exchange dealing exclusively with Cap and Trade passes, techonology, etc. It was formed largely due to Obama's role as Board member on Joyce Foundation. Obama oversaw the funneling of money from that foundation to the CCX as well as to an entity headed by Bill Ayers' brother.
Valerie Jarrett – Senior advisor to Barack Obama and current Board member on the Joyce Foundation.
Al Gore – Founder of London-based Generation Investment Management (GIM). London also happens to be in the same country where climategate broke. GIM owns 10% of the CCX.
Goldman Sachs – Banking giant that, like Gore, owns 10% of the CCX. Also worthy of note is that at least six former Goldman Sachs executives work inside the Obama administration while Congress puts on a dog and pony show, publicly chastising other Goldman execs about their supposed complicity in the financial crisis.
Franklin Raines – Former head of Fannie Mae. While there, Raines used taxpayer dollars from Fannie Mae to purchase cap and trade technology.

This was taken from...... http://www.thecypresstimes.com/arti...NGE_AND_GOLDMAN_SACHS_TOO_BIG_TO_IGNORE/29644

Oh this is nothing...means nothing...nothing here to concern yourself about...so thinks the DF liberal.

The hard core left is behind CCX and many other unseemly organizations. They have gotten rich of this deceitful AGW bullsh*t. Yet, the MSM, Dems, liberals etc. know nothing about this.

This is one of the biggest scams in all of human history. It makes Bernie Madoff look like a piker.

I fully understand what people claim "Global Warming" will do, but I just don't believe it, not even a little bit. Gore's movie has pretty much had the carpet pulled out from under it, and it seems like every time I turn on the news I hear about another "scientist"/supporter jump off the band wagon. Bottom line the ice sheets are melting, the ends are breaking of as they always have, but the they are thicker than ever. This isn't a real sign of warming now is it?

Regarding those Antarctic ice sheets getting thicker (which doesn't apply to ice sheets elsewhere, of course):

Some of them are, in fact getting thicker, while others are getting thinner. Scientists are trying to figure out just why that is. One hypothesis is that there is more snowfall due to warmer temperatures, yet another that it is due to ocean currents. No serious scientist is beating the OMG, the ice sheets are getting thicker, so global warming has to be a liberal myth drum. It is, of course, a lot more complex than that.

Here is a link to to the scientific part of global climate change.
It isn't as much fun as the political pundit part of the question, but can be informative for those still willing to be informed.

From the link:

The group of researchers reports that across both the East and West Ice Sheets “there are no statistically significant trends in snowfall accumulation over the past 5 decades, including recent years for which global mean temperatures have been warmest.” Clearly stated by Monaghan et al. in the article is that they do not dispute a clear thickening signal in the East Ice Sheet. However, based on their findings they do disagree with the idea that increased snowfall accumulation is the cause. Following the theory of increased snowfall with atmospheric warming, the conclusions of Monaghan and colleagues raises questions about the recent atmospheric warming over the East Antarctic Ice Sheet; and/or, the work raises questions about the validity of the relationship between air temperature and snowfall over Antarctica within general circulation models. Monaghan et al. go on to suggest that “atmospheric circulation variability, rather than thermodynamic moisture increases, may dominate recent Antarctic snowfall variability.”

Werbung:
OK lets pretend i am stupid enough to believe there is such a thing as man made global warming and we are in it right now.

Please educate me on how forcing America to reduce by drastic measures our carbon and our paying more for the smaller amount of carbon we do use to other countries who are increasing their carbon and still other countries like China and India get bigger and stronger because they are not retarded like us and buy into the global warming scam and instead make more products and become more wealthy.

How does this help the planet? How does this help America?

so, the biggest nation in the world who uses more resorces...we should just say well if they will not do it, we don't have to ...and kill the earth....thats a nice theory you have...so your plan, even if you belived it, would be do nothing...nice.

Back