First polls taken after 2nd Presidential debate: Romney draws farther ahead

I don't think this guy is some elite political operative -- and I can't really speak to why he didn't do that.

My guess -- he thought he was talking to a volunteer and didn't want to lose the help in a swing state. His actual thought process -- I have no idea.

he is not Karl Rove or Axlerod but he was heading part of his daddy's re-election effort. thats not chopped liver and anyone in a position of authority has no business condoning voter fraud. especially when his district is not in play.

Werbung:
Werbung:
Kat is a liberal. I bet Kat watches NBC NEWS

It doesn't matter with liberal.
The real reason is the Feds need Obama's new Health care reform. There is nothing they care if people can benefit from it or not. They just want it to frame a target in their case with which they have created OKC bombing, 911 attack to get the Patriot Act.

You can see it from the surprise turn around of the Chief Justice Roberts.

726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?
Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-phone-042/2012/03/27/gIQA9kkreS_video.html

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,

"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"

http://katsung47.yuku.com/topic/4/The-dark-side-of-the-USA?page=4

This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Back