If Gallup is right, Tuesday will be a long night for Democrat party

Werbung:
Gallup has the voter turnout model that reflects the current political climate accurately and its new poll shows that Romney is leading Obama 49% to 48% nationally among likely voters but Romney lost his 5% lead he had before Hurricane Sandy and Obama has a 3% edge among registered voters.

A curious point for your consideration: even the democrats are acknowledging that they expect to lose more seats in the House. The same House that is already heavily GOP and the closest to connecting directly with the electorate. It would seem counter intuitive to think all those localities will vote for anyone other than Romney.

Werbung:
The biggest fright the democrats got recently--was on old woman who, when asked who she thought would win, opined--
"I'll just leave it in God's hands."

And. . .she was right!
I prayed to God in 2008 that he allows a good man to be our leader. . .and although many of my friends prayed that McCain be elected, God decided to give us President Obama. Thank you God.

And I prayed in 2012 that God keep this good man as our leader. . .and in spite of the prayers of my friends that Romney the android win. . .God decided that he didn't like flip flopper, and that he was whole knowing and didn't have to "change his mind." And he gaves us this good, brilliant man for a second term.

So, you see, this old woman had it right! Thank you old woman, and thank you God!

Back