Ford lost 132000 on every electric vec it sold >

Werbung:
They lost over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND PER CAR?

That is absurd.

I own stock in Ford, and its price has fluctuated very little and it pays a regular dividend.
There are better investments, but Ford is not losing money. Claycomo Ford Assembly plant is working three shifts, my sister's next door neighbor is a painter there and he is very optimistic with his new UAW contract.

That is absurd.

I own stock in Ford, and its price has fluctuated very little and it pays a regular dividend.
There are better investments, but Ford is not losing money. Claycomo Ford Assembly plant is working three shifts, my sister's next door neighbor is a painter there and he is very optimistic with his new UAW contract.
Factory auto painting is done by robots retard

That is absurd.

So acording to you ford has not lost money on evs . And you have a phd and were a teacher ?
Now we know why young peole can not manage money with teachers like you .
Ford said it lot money on ever ev it sold yet your claiming they did not .

So acording to you ford has not lost money on evs . And you have a phd and were a teacher ?
Now we know why young peole can not manage money with teachers like you .
Ford said it lot money on ever ev it sold yet your claiming they did not .
I said that Ford was not losing money. I did not say they lost or made money on EVs.
I taught SPANISH. I did not, at any time teach anyone money management.
You seem to think that anyone with a PhD teaches every subject. That is because you have never attended any college or university.

Ford certainly did not lose $132,000 on each Fusion EV they built.
They may or may not have earned a profit or lost money on EV's.

It is easy enough to research this, Ford publishes an Annual Report, as every company that sells shares on Wall Street must do.

The guy who operates the paintbooth is called "a painter".
Ford is not losing money.
Auto factories do not have paint booths, they have assembly lines and the robots are operated by cpu's, all painters were laid off decades ago

painting-robot.jpg

I said that Ford was not losing money. I did not say they lost or made money on EVs.
I taught SPANISH. I did not, at any time teach anyone money management.
You seem to think that anyone with a PhD teaches every subject. That is because you have never attended any college or university.

Ford certainly did not lose $132,000 on each Fusion EV they built.
They may or may not have earned a profit or lost money on EV's.

It is easy enough to research this, Ford publishes an Annual Report, as every company that sells shares on Wall Street must do.
If F.J. Biden keeps issuing dummass edicts, all car companies will become mired in the business-busting green energy ERV disaster the Democrats are attempting to destroy America with.

I do not think that there is any chance whatever that America will be destroyed by electric vehicles.

Again. look at Ford's Annual Report and quote the part where Ford lost $132,000 on every electric vehicle it built.
Ford is making a profit and paying shareholders regular dividends from said profits.

Ford actually still has employees who operate the various robots used to paint cars and trucks.

I do not think that there is any chance whatever that America will be destroyed by electric vehicles.

Again. look at Ford's Annual Report and quote the part where Ford lost $132,000 on every electric vehicle it built.
Ford is making a profit and paying shareholders regular dividends from said profits.

Ford actually still has employees who operate the various robots used to paint cars and trucks.

The bad news​

Here's the kicker about Ford's record EV sales: The company is still burning cash on each EV that rolls off its production line. In fact, Ford previously estimated its EV business unit, Model e, would lose roughly $4.5 billion in 2023.

No, American will not be destroyed by electric vehicles but it stands in serious danger of being destroyed by stupid leftist efforts to destroy civilized advances because of foolish fears of weather changes that nobody has any real reason to fear and who cannot do anything to change anyway.

No, American will not be destroyed by electric vehicles but it stands in serious danger of being destroyed by stupid leftist efforts to destroy civilized advances because of foolish fears of weather changes that nobody has any real reason to fear and who cannot do anything to change anyway.
The success of EVs will reside with those who choose to buy them. The government cannot force anyone to buy an EV or any other vehicle.

America will not be destroyed, but asshole Trump wants to abolish democracy and make the Civil Service a patronage thing. We are fortunate that Trump is closer and closer to kicking the bucket with every passing day.

The success of EVs will reside with those who choose to buy them. The government cannot force anyone to buy an EV or any other vehicle.

America will not be destroyed, but asshole Trump wants to abolish democracy and make the Civil Service a patronage thing. We are fortunate that Trump is closer and closer to kicking the bucket with every passing day.
Only the silliest of Americans think buying a typical EV is a good investment.

Only the silliest of Americans think buying a typical EV is a good investment.
Buying a new car is not a good investment for most people, especially buying it on a six or seven year payment plan.
People can and will decide for themselves whether to buy an EV, a hybrid or a gasoline powered car.
It depends on their needs and location.

Werbung:
Buying a new car is not a good investment for most people, especially buying it on a six or seven year payment plan.
People can and will decide for themselves whether to buy an EV, a hybrid or a gasoline powered car.
It depends on their needs and location.
Biden does not make it easy on poor people with inflationary gasoline price hikes and vehicle madates restricting the availability of cheap cars.

Back