Four dead in Navy Yard shooting

Werbung:
I understand ..... I have read that too ....

But, keep in mind ..... the anti-islam filmed that was supposed to have sparked the Benghazi attack was reported as "fact" for several weeks ....

Just sayin ....

The Boston bombings and Ft. Hood were terrorist related, but the others seem to be done by crazy people. What's sad about this recent one, is that all the things in place that should have caught this guy didn't work. He had been discharged from the Navy Reserves on a general discharge for misconduct issues. He should have never had a gun permit, a security clearance or gotten through security at the Navy Yard.

had a guy from Stetson U of the radio this AM who did a study on vudeo fanes and the supposed effect on inducing violence. firstly this never cones into the storyline among older murderers as older people dont play video games much. second most yiung males do play violent video games and hext to none of them becone murderers. the new grand theft auto 5 that came out this past weekend generated 800 million in sales. its just popular. no cause and effect. on the other hand crazy becomes violence with noteworthy regularity and especially among the violently crazy who the mental health community routinely refuses to report as they are required to do. shrinks are a dar greater cause of preventable murder and mayhem than video games.

As a mom, I do worry about some of these games. Especially when the kids get so hyper and want to spend hours at it. I only played once, at a pier video court. The screen was huge and the characters were life sized and life like. Even for me, my adrenalin was off the charts.

However, I don't see these games causing kids to become mass murderers. There is a whole combination of things that does that. Just look at the past several shooters. They all had mental problems, have social issues, on drugs or booze and probably were having delusional and/or psychotic episodes.

We really need to do a better job of identifying these people.

As a mom, I do worry about some of these games. Especially when the kids get so hyper and want to spend hours at it. I only played once, at a pier video court. The screen was huge and the characters were life sized and life like. Even for me, my adrenalin was off the charts.

However, I don't see these games causing kids to become mass murderers. There is a whole combination of things that does that. Just look at the past several shooters. They all had mental problems, have social issues, on drugs or booze and probably were having delusional and/or psychotic episodes.

We really need to do a better job of identifying these people.
Well we have Identified all of them, but mental health professionals chose to disregard laws requiring reporting of these loose cannons.

Well we have Identified all of them, but mental health professionals chose to disregard laws requiring reporting of these loose cannons.

They were reported in two of the cases, but their reports just sat on someone's desk. Also, the HIPPA law that makes a person's medical records private is also something of a road block.

Did you also hear about the company that did Snowden's background check is the same one that did the Navy yard shooter's background check?

Another problem with people not doing their job and the wacko's falling through the cracks.

You know there is another side to this story. The Navy Yard shooting could have been avoided if our military men and women would be allowed to arm themselves on our military bases.

One of the first things Ol' Slick Willie did in 1993 upon coming into office was to disarm our soldiers on military bases. I mean let's face it, terrorist, today are more likely to face more armed resistance at a Texas Wal-mart than on our military bases.

How many attacks were recorded on our military bases prior to 1993? The answer would be zero!

How many attacks have been recorded on our military bases post 1993? Sixteen!

Once again, liberal ideology and liberal policy is shown to be how ridiculously stupid it is, as per usual, post the tragic after math!

You know there is another side to this story. The Navy Yard shooting could have been avoided if our military men and women would be allowed to arm themselves on our military bases.

One of the first things Ol' Slick Willie did in 1993 upon coming into office was to disarm our soldiers on military bases. I mean let's face it, terrorist, today are more likely to face more armed resistance at a Texas Wal-mart than on our military bases.

How many attacks were recorded on our military bases prior to 1993? The answer would be zero!

How many attacks have been recorded on our military bases post 1993? Sixteen!

Once again, liberal ideology and liberal policy is shown to be how ridiculously stupid it is, as per usual, post the tragic after math!

As usual you are wrong. The regulation was promoted by the Army under Bush 41. It came into effect under Clinton two months after he took office, and had nothing to do with an EO.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/baseguns.asp

As usual you are wrong. The regulation was promoted by the Army under Bush 41. It came into effect under Clinton two months after he took office, and had nothing to do with an EO.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/baseguns.asp
I never said it was by EO ....

And, it damn sure did happen under Clinton's Administration .... not Bush's, regardless when it was proposed or how it came about.

Save your wacko liberal blame Bush BS for some other sheeple website like democraticunderground .....

Werbung:
I never said it was by EO ....

And, it damn sure did happen under Clinton's Administration .... not Bush's, regardless when it was proposed or how it came about.

Save your wacko liberal blame Bush BS for some other sheeple website like democraticunderground .....

Interesting how people like you never seek responsibility for your own actions, or that of your preferred party. No, you did not use the term "EO", or Executive Order. However, you did say "One of the first things Ol' Slick Willie did in 1993 upon coming into office was to disarm our soldiers on military bases." That is a lie since the change in ARMY Regulations was proposed before Clinton was even elected.

Spin it any way your demented mind wishes, it is your lie.

Back