Fox News analyst apologizes for Obama assassination joke

The Cowboys and the Redskins are sworn enemies, bitter rivals. There is no way you can be a fan of both. It's like the Red Sox/Yankees.

Oh I did not know that about them being enemies. Why do they hate eachother so much?

I do not see why its weird to like Glenn Beck and Rachel Maddow

I really do not Hannity and Colmes. I think Colmes is kinda lame at defending his end of things, and Hannity repeats himself every 3 seconds. Wouldn’t Randi Rhodes do a better job than Colmes? And she could shut Hannity up enough to get a word in.

Even better than that I would like to see a show with Glenn Beck (my fav conservative and Rachel Maddow (my fav liberal) in a show together.

Ann Coulter and Bill Maher in a show together. It would be a blast

but not because I like either of them, they are just similar in their sarcasm.

I used to love the Spin Zone with Bill Press and Tucker Carlson. I liked and respected them both very much.

I do not like that one guy from the frozen tundra, the red headed guy who gives out steak if he likes you. He bugs me.

It’s easy to like talk show hosts from both sides, and ones in the center.

Werbung:
Oh I did not know that about them being enemies. Why do they hate eachother so much?
Just the nature of sports, it's built on rivalries. Plus they play in the same division, so much like McCain and Obama, they are both vying for the same goal which only one can win.

I do not see why its weird to like Glenn Beck and Rachel Maddow
They are politcal polar opposites.

I really do not Hannity and Colmes. I think Colmes is kinda lame at defending his end of things, and Hannity repeats himself every 3 seconds. Wouldn’t Randi Rhodes do a better job than Colmes? And she could shut Hannity up enough to get a word in.
Randi Rhodes would kick Hannity's ass, Fox can't have that. If you notice all their so called "Democrats" hardly put up any decent opposition.

Colmes is just on there so Hannity can look good. I think it was Chris Mathews who once compared Hannity and Colmes to the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals. Couldn't agree more.

Ann Coulter and Bill Maher in a show together. It would be a blast

but not because I like either of them, they are just similar in their sarcasm.
I've seen Coulter on Bill Maher's HBO show and, believe it or not, despite their political differences, they are apparently good friends.

Bill Maher, outside of Keith Olbermann, is my favorite. I know their styles are different (Maher being more of a comedian) but neither one is afraid to speak their mind and because of that they've both developed large followings.

Werbung:
Just the nature of sports, it's built on rivalries. Plus they play in the same division, so much like McCain and Obama, they are both vying for the same goal which only one can win. They are politcal polar opposites. .

I Don’t like Obama or McCain but for different reasons. I just like the commentators who talk about them.

Randi Rhodes would kick Hannity's ass, Fox can't have that. If you notice all their so called "Democrats" hardly put up any decent opposition. Colmes is just on there so Hannity can look good. I think it was Chris Mathews who once compared Hannity and Colmes to the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals. Couldn't agree more..

I would like very much to see the two of them debate a topic. Not Iraq war, I hate that topic, but something like abortion or healthcare. I would be rooting for them both. I do not trust either one of them standing alone, but when you put them together and listen each will expose the other for the stuff that is not true. I learned a great deal about religion this way. I the best educated Jewish person I could find and the best versed Christian I could find and asked them to please do a formal debate on certain topics that I needed more information on. I found out a lot about both religions. More than I ever could have by listening to just one of them.

I've seen Coulter on Bill Maher's HBO show and, believe it or not, despite their political differences, they are apparently good friends..

That is so hard to believe. If anyone thinks it’s strange that I could like Glenn Beck and Rachel Maddow, they would HAVE to find it harder to believe those two are friends.

Bill Maher, outside of Keith Olbermann, is my favorite. I know their styles are different (Maher being more of a comedian) but neither one is afraid to speak their mind and because of that they've both developed large followings.

I used to like Bill Maher but I do not enjoy him as much anymore. He has really focused lately on religion bashing. That turns me off. But he is still funny. I don’t like Olbermann, he bugs me how he acts tough to the camera. I don’t like O’Rielly for that reason also.

Back