Fox News analyst apologizes for Obama assassination joke

People say stupid things...She apologized for it. Get over it. I remember when someone made a video depicting the assassination of President Bush and many of my democratic friends tried to defend the video to me.

I remember that too. And some claimed he should have been killed at 9/11. Never heard an apology for that.

Why is it when someone with opposing political views says a mistaken comment, it's end of the world, fire them, censor them, deport them for it... yet when it's someone who says something you support, it's "he's right! that's freedom of speech! you can't demand anything happen to them!"?

If I listed all the things said about Conservatives and Republicans, the forum would be shut down.

Why the blatant obvious hypocritical double standard?

Werbung:
I remember that too. And some claimed he should have been killed at 9/11. Never heard an apology for that.

Why is it when someone with opposing political views says a mistaken comment, it's end of the world, fire them, censor them, deport them for it... yet when it's someone who says something you support, it's "he's right! that's freedom of speech! you can't demand anything happen to them!"?

If I listed all the things said about Conservatives and Republicans, the forum would be shut down.

Why the blatant obvious hypocritical double standard?

has anyone on this site called for the death of george bush? why can't you people just acknowledge that it's not okay to PUBLICLY ENDORSE THE MURDER OF ANOTHER HUMAN, rather than playing the "b... b... but libruls!!!" card?

Can you spell joke? :D

J --- o ---- k ------ e :p

No, lib, Liberals do not have humor the way we have humor. Their understanding of humor is completely different from ours.

See, when liberals 'joke', they mean it. They actually want, what they joke about. When non-liberals 'joke' it's a "funny ha ha moving on" sort of thing. It's supposed to be humorous. With liberals, it's a course of action they want to take, but can't, so they humorize their views, to make public what they truly want to do, or have happen, without a political backlash.

The problem comes when non-liberals make jokes that are just 'ha ha' moving on... and liberals assume that they really mean it because... when they joke they mean it, and everyone else must be the same.

has anyone on this site called for the death of george bush? why can't you people just acknowledge that it's not okay to PUBLICLY ENDORSE THE MURDER OF ANOTHER HUMAN, rather than playing the "b... b... but libruls!!!" card?

Because what I said is true. As long as you have a total and complete double standard, don't expect many to rally around your self serving crusade. As long as you have people on your side saying Bush should be tried as a war criminal like Saddam, (with an obvious referance to what happened to Saddam), then bag all your self righteous arm waving.

We don't rally around the cries of hypocrites. When you start judging your own people by the same standard, ok, come talk about someone not on your side.

No, lib, Liberals do not have humor the way we have humor. Their understanding of humor is completely different from ours.

See, when liberals 'joke', they mean it. They actually want, what they joke about. When non-liberals 'joke' it's a "funny ha ha moving on" sort of thing. It's supposed to be humorous. With liberals, it's a course of action they want to take, but can't, so they humorize their views, to make public what they truly want to do, or have happen, without a political backlash.

The problem comes when non-liberals make jokes that are just 'ha ha' moving on... and liberals assume that they really mean it because... when they joke they mean it, and everyone else must be the same.

A gross and inaccurate generalization. Trust me, I can take a joke. Even really bad dirty jokes that make fun of x group of people. I can appreciate those and have more than a few to tell myself. But it is this type of characterization that the right wing on this board have recently undertaken and not only is it unbecoming, it holds no water and shows a lack of substance to your arguments.

What that woman did was to lump together the still uncaptured leader of AlQ and a standing US Senator, and presumptive nominee for the Democrat National Party, and she did it on nationally broadcast "NEWS" she didnt do it on comedy central, she did it on what would normally be a serious news show. Maybe it was a poor attempt at a joke. Not knowing anything about that person before I saw this clip, I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt on her seriousness, I just hope she wouldnt be welcomed back on a news station if she were to act that way. What she said was irresponsible.

It was a joke, a stray comment - I assure you there is no plot to kill your Saint Osama, er, Obama. Look, another joke against the Faultless One.

For the last 7 1/2 years, the wingnut left has let loose a torrent of insults, lies, and defamation about Bush unprecedented in human history. Now, when someone makes a joke about their precious Obama, they scream like stuck pigs. :D

Thats the price you pay for being one of the worst leaders we have ever had. And for being a screw up , who lies , and at least one of his top admin , if not himself, is guilty of treason.

The Right Impeached Clinton for head, so yea guess what we get to rip on this worthless piece of crap. You notice how I don't joke or talk about how someone should kill him though? Actually while I worked for the DFL ( MN Dems) at our state fair I did go after a few people who where putting up stickers that said " lee harvey Oswald where are you when we need you" ( note they where not people working for the DFL, just people who stopped bye the booth.

The Right Impeached Clinton for head, so yea guess what we get to rip on this worthless piece of crap. You notice how I don't joke or talk about how someone should kill him though? Actually while I worked for the DFL ( MN Dems) at our state fair I did go after a few people who where putting up stickers that said " lee harvey Oswald where are you when we need you" ( note they where not people working for the DFL, just people who stopped bye the booth.
Surely there are a few people who wish bodily harm or worse on politicians, and I also go after them about it, from either party. I was appalled at some of the things said about Ted Kennedy, and in Libs defense he did call for stopping that. Why he thinks this "joke" is fair game is something you would have to get from him. But I dont wish Bush a sprained ankle(I even wish Cheney's hair would grow back). There is a line that represents the good taste of the majority in America. The situation you describe, and the one in question of this thread has clearly stepped over that line. The only difference is that this person was on national TV. I hope she is held accountable through her employment at FOX news.

Because what I said is true. As long as you have a total and complete double standard, don't expect many to rally around your self serving crusade. As long as you have people on your side saying Bush should be tried as a war criminal like Saddam, (with an obvious referance to what happened to Saddam), then bag all your self righteous arm waving.

We don't rally around the cries of hypocrites. When you start judging your own people by the same standard, ok, come talk about someone not on your side.

Rush Limbag

Glenn Beck

Bill O'Reilly

Sean Hannity

Michael Savage

Dennis Miller

Ann Coultergist

I see your point. I had it all wrong. These guys are the ones from the love fest side. No hate of fear mongering there. These are some of the most well known let's work together to make things better people in the whole wide world.

Can't believe Progressives would dare disparage these kind people's good will toward their fellow man. What hypocrites! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Come on...
:eek:

Rush Limbag

Glenn Beck

Bill O'Reilly

Sean Hannity

Michael Savage

Dennis Miller

Ann Coultergist

I see your point. I had it all wrong. These guys are the ones from the love fest side. No hate of fear mongering there. These are some of the most well known let's work together to make things better people in the whole wide world.

Can't believe Progressives would dare disparage these kind people's good will toward their fellow man. What hypocrites! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Come on...

hey now, I like Dennis Miller :) I hate Bill O, Sean and Glenn I think are just Giant wasts of air, and Ann ...well I will freely admit I wish Great harm on her. her complete lack of Respect for , basically anyone, gives me no reason not to.

Rush Limbag

Glenn Beck

Bill O'Reilly

Sean Hannity

Michael Savage

Dennis Miller

Ann Coultergist

Glenn Beck? I like Glenn Beck

I do not like Michael Savage though

What about Laura Ingram’s? You did not add her to your list? I like her too!

But I also like Bill Press very much and Anderson Cooper and Randi Rhodes and Rachel Maddow.

Thats the price you pay for being one of the worst leaders we have ever had. And for being a screw up , who lies , and at least one of his top admin , if not himself, is guilty of treason.

Fine, but stop your

"OOOOOOOOO - THE RATS MADE A JOKE ABOUT SAINT OBAMA???? :eek: DIDN'T THEY EVER HEAR OF THE BLACK JOKE EXEMPTION???? :eek: Those dirty stinking rats - a JOKE against our Great Leader! Waaaaaaaaaaaa wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............whimper .......... bawl .... sniff sniff

Fine, but stop your

"OOOOOOOOO - THE RATS MADE A JOKE ABOUT SAINT OBAMA???? :eek: DIDN'T THEY EVER HEAR OF THE BLACK JOKE EXEMPTION???? :eek: Those dirty stinking rats - a JOKE against our Great Leader! Waaaaaaaaaaaa wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............whimper .......... bawl .... sniff sniff

I know you wrote letters there, but nothing I felt like reading. Post like a adult and try again.

Werbung:
Back