Fox News analyst apologizes for Obama assassination joke

news anchor publicly expresses desire for the murder of a sitting senator.

IT'S NOTHING, HE'S BLACK, THEY GET SHOT ALL THE TIME. YOU LIBS ARE OVERREACTING. QUIT PLAYING THE RACIST CARD. IT'S A JOKE! -libsmasher

you putrid troll.

When did Libsmasher write this? What thread? I checked back to previous posts in this thread and could not find it, your post doesn’t have an actual quote, it’s typed instead, so I do not know if you are trying to make a joke or showing something he said?

Werbung:
What that lady said was totally out of line. No question about it. I hope Fox will do the right thing and no longer invite her commentary on thier station.

Totally irresponsible.

Letsa' talk about "terrorist threats".

1. "I did not do terrorist threats Your Honor, I just miss-spoke."
  2. "Your Honor, I didn't know what I was saying, I have not had a lot of sleep lately."
  3. "No Your Honor, I was not threatening those people, I was talking about what has happened to other people in history."
Think that will work?

When did Libsmasher write this? What thread? I checked back to previous posts in this thread and could not find it, your post doesn’t have an actual quote, it’s typed instead, so I do not know if you are trying to make a joke or showing something he said?

i think it's pretty clearly a caricature of his willingness to dismiss a fox noise talking head expressing her desire to see a sitting us senator murdered.

i think it's pretty clearly a caricature of his willingness to dismiss a fox noise talking head expressing her desire to see a sitting us senator murdered.

Oh

But … how can you or anyone really know what he is thinking or feeling? It doesn’t seem right to twist people’s words. Or make up words.

Disagree with him and his thinking, that seems very fair, and disputing things he actually said seems very fair, but assuming he means something so mean and hateful doesn’t seem very fair at all.

The boards seem really really different lately. It’s not just attacking other people’s political leanings. That seems pretty fair, it’s why we are all here, to argue and debate political ideas. But attacking the person themselves seems wrong to me. And name calling seems wrong too.

I guess I could just be out of touch:(

if someone is willing to be reasonable, i'm willing to be reasonable with them. i'm not caricaturing you, am i?

but libsmasher is a troll, devoted to saying anything and everything that will annoy or dispute anyone who holds a position different from his, so i see no reason to extend him the same courtesy.

if he wants to have a real debate, let him act like it instead of just threadsh*tting like a little baby.

if someone is willing to be reasonable, i'm willing to be reasonable with them. i'm not caricaturing you, am i?

but libsmasher is a troll, devoted to saying anything and everything that will annoy or dispute anyone who holds a position different from his, so i see no reason to extend him the same courtesy.

if he wants to have a real debate, let him act like it instead of just threadsh*tting like a little baby.

This is between you and him; I probably should not have spoken. I just was thinking how bad my feelings would be hurt if someone posted that about me. I have had my words twisted just recently and it really did hurt my feelings. I don’t care if someone attacks what I believe politically, but when they attack me personally it does hurt. So, I was feeling sorry for him. He is pretty strong; he can defend himself so I will butt out.

all_arm;39342]if someone is willing to be reasonable, i'm willing to be reasonable with them...

You are absolutely right. There's a way to post opinions and personal beliefs... even jab a little political comedy at someone without just degrading it to really not much more than personal attacks & name calling.

The other thing is if you're going to go out on that limb and say ridiculous things like Senator Obama is a racist or joke about the assassination comments... ya kinda have to expect some energetic come back.

Amazing how people who spend a lot of time peddling fear, intolerance and hatred can't really handle the backlash that comes from that.

news anchor publicly expresses desire for the murder of a sitting senator.

IT'S NOTHING, HE'S BLACK, THEY GET SHOT ALL THE TIME. YOU LIBS ARE OVERREACTING. QUIT PLAYING THE RACIST CARD. IT'S A JOKE! -libsmasher

you putrid troll.

They did nothing of the kind, you permenently lying jackass.

This guy doesn't do anything but lie - he's a walking breathing lie. :D

Actually I watched it live, sorry buddy but it did.

It was a joke, a stray comment - I assure you there is no plot to kill your Saint Osama, er, Obama. Look, another joke against the Faultless One.

For the last 7 1/2 years, the wingnut left has let loose a torrent of insults, lies, and defamation about Bush unprecedented in human history. Now, when someone makes a joke about their precious Obama, they scream like stuck pigs. :D

They did nothing of the kind, you permenently lying jackass.

"someone should knock off... obama, i mean, osama... well, both if we could"

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID.

you clearly have absolutely no concept of reality. how's that going for you?

"someone should knock off... obama, i mean, osama... well, both if we could"

you clearly have absolutely no concept of reality. how's that going for you?

Libs watches Faux News, he obviously has no concept of reality other than the one supplied to him by fascist liars like Hannity and O'Reilly.

Werbung:
Back