Fox News lies about Obama

The Cornyn Amendment was an attempt to embarrass an organization that has become a major thorn in the side of RW wackos. I can understand the Republican's motivation but why try to shroud it in a.. false patriotic I care about Gen. Patreaus routine? Talk about hypocrisy.

The Cornyn Amendment was an attempt to embarass a bunch of lying, dog raping sacks of feces who aren't worthy of the respect I have for a rabid dog.

How do you know if Jed edited out anything? I won't accuse you of lying, but unless you have some evidence, backing up your claim, your statement is akin to lying.

His video, he claimed authorship of it, it's HIS. The only other possibility is that somebody else did it, in which case he's still a liar by claiming it as his own.

Here's the Boxer Amendment in it's entirety:

I've read it, I know what it says, and more importantly what it DOES NOT say, which is why the Cornyn Amendment was even up for consideration, but the Moron.org lackies in the Senate lacked the intestinal fortitude to lay the blame where it truly belonged, at the feet of those same said lying, dog raping, worthless sacks of feces.

You just don't like the amendment because it refers to the equally unwarranted attacks on other undeserving victims (Kerry and Cleland) that don't match your political philosophy.

Are you brain damaged? Haven't you been following my defense of Clarks Silver Star and Purple Heart? You don't know WHAT my political philosophy is, so QUIT LYING!

Your continued attempt to defend Fox's blatant lying, despite evidence to the contrary, is a sorry spectacle.

FoxNews didn't lie, you did, and you still are. If you go back and review the UNEDITED footage, they make it quite clear that they were talking about the Cornyn Amendment, NOT the Boxer Amendment, but alas, you're too lazy to do your own research, relying instead on the cliff notes version from the drooling idiot sitting next to you.

Werbung:
Don't say you weren't warned. You can say anything you like, just don't say you weren't warned in explicit detail exactly how it will all unfold...
A work-in-progess....no doubt.... :rolleyes:

"I believe in the not to distant future that there will be such an uprising in our country of the the traditional white middle class people that will indeed put an end to all types of poisonous & very dangerous thinking such as the site you have. We have been pushed around enough by the media and the current judicail system. Call it a "revolution" or whatever you want, but we are going to take it back....perhaps the U.S. will become two or three separate entities all together. I am not kidding...I have spoken with many, many people like myself and it is coming, I do not like nor condone violence, but this could make the 1860's civil war look like a rock throwing incident."

Back